Dr. Dudley Brown Jr, MD

Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center

Jupiter Medical Center

St. Mary's Medical Center

Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33410

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.7 after 174 reviews.
Page 2
West Palm Beach, FL |
I had the most wonderful experience with my pregnancy and birth with Dr. Brown and his staff. I was listened to and guided in the best way possible. Couldn't have done it without him!
Thank you for putting your trust in us during this wonderful time!
FL |
I was hesitant to deliver in Florida and planned to give birth in NY until I met Dr. Brown. After meeting with multiple Florida doctors I felt I would not find the quality of care I had experienced during my previous pregnancies. Dr. Brown and his staff gave me time and attention and my pre natal, delivery, and post natal care was exceptional.
Thank you for your sweet words.
West Palm Beach, FL |
This team is superb just try and you will be totally comfortable. Trust and believe in the way they care for you.
Thank you for putting your trust in us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
in Jupiter, Florida |
Dr Brown, Erin, & his entire staff are the best! I've been to other Ob offices and I've never received the care I get with Dr. Brown. You feel like family at each visit and his staff make it their personal business to ensure your well being. Dr Brown & the Institute of Wellness is the way to go!
We appreciate your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I have had many wonderful interactions with Dr. Dudley Brown. He is a concerned and compassionate doctor with an extensive knowledge in his field. He made me feel comfortable and highly cared for during a difficult and scary situation with my pregnancy. I found that he and his staff are a well trained, caring team that focus on the patient and provide thoughtful, personal care. I have felt like a number at other OB offices but love the personal feeling provided by Dr. Brown and his staff.
Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts about our office! We appreciate it!
Dr. Brown is amazing! While I was incredibly anxious about my pregnancy, he was able to give me such peace. Every question I asked was met with deep concern for helping me understand and feel comfortable. He is so patient and warm in his approach to care; add that to his expertise in women's care and you (and if your pregnant, your baby) are in excellent hands.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing your experience.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing! He delivered both of my boys. I went to him under very stressful circumstances as I'd just moved to FL and my first OB down here was pushing me to have a c section for no reason. Dr. Brown accepted me as a patient, was such a good listener and very smart. He took so much time after each appointment to talk to me and answer my (millions of) questions. The staff is friendly and timely too. I got so lucky with this office.
Jupiter, FL |
Dr Brown is fantastic, so is Erin his CNM. I felt comfortable and at ease with each visit . I plan on telling all my friends .
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you.
in Palm Beach Gardens , Florida |
Dr.Brown is the greatest and his staff is amazing . Finally a Doctor who truly cares about his patients . Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much for everything Dr Brown you are awesome!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Simply put, Dr. Dudley Brown Jr takes the time to be a partner with regard to my heath care. As a current patient who has seen him many times to discuss my heath, he has an open dialogue to address any and all concerns and options I have. He has been so generous with important information and different strategies in order to find the best result for ME. I find his listening skills to be way above most physicians. He respects how I feel and I TRUST his informed medical opinion.
We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Brown Institute. We're happy we could meet your expectations!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is best described as professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and an advocate for women and mothers. His passion for women's healthcare is evident when he listens, responds, and makes collaborative decisions with his patients. When I enter his office, I know I will receive the best care from an intelligent and kind professional. He has delivered family member's and friend's babies. I felt assured knowing they were in the best care. The hospital nurses absolutely rave about him!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words.
FL |
Saw Dr. Brown for my first pregnancy and he was the first OB I chose to try! His office was nothing short of AMAZING! His staff was unbelievably caring and patient with me as a first time mom to be! He took his time answering ALL my questions at each visit and made sure I understood what would be happening at each visit! I was able to do all my Ultrasounds right in office! Mid wife Erin was also amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful experience for either OB or gyn this is it! 561-459-8955
Thank you for your kind words.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown is an amazing person, he has great bedside manners and takes care of his patients to the fullest extent. He takes his time with you and follows up with you personally to make sure everything is going good. I recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Palm Beach Gardens |
Dr Brown is amazing ! I am a 51 year old female that was referred to Dr Brown by my previous Gynecologist because he did not have privileges at a facility covered by my insurance. I was in need of a hysterectomy and nervous to see a new provider. After one phone call by my previous provider. Dr Brown saw me the next day. The office staff was friendly. Dr Brown spent almost an hour with me. All of my questions answered. My surgery was a success and so easy. I highly recommend Dr Brown. The best ?
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Everyone at that office is amazing! They work together, dedicate ample time to each patient, work to understand your personal situation and you can tell they really care. Dr. Brown is amazing and has built an excellent team!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown & the entire staff at BIFWH went above and beyond the entire pregnancy! Having twins via surrogacy was a wild ride & Dr. Brown made it much more bearable. He took the time to accommodate all our quirky requests and to answer an overwhelming number of questions. The staff made us feel welcome in his office & Dr. Brown explained things in terms that were easy to understand. The care and compassion shows Dr. Brown truly loves his work & cares about his patients! Highest recommendations!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I was hoping to find an OB who I could trust to have my best interest in mind. My husband did his research and found Dr. Brown to be recommended as one of the best doctors in the area. Throughout the entire pregnancy, Dr. Brown, Erin (midwife) and staff were nothing short of phenomenal! They are friendly, professional, and take the time to answer any questions you might have.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I absolutely love him! I got so frustrated with my doctor at big practice and I called hospital to find out who was good obgyn and he was their first choice. They were so right. I feel so lucky to find him. He delivered both of my babies and I was confident enough that he would be with me during delivery and he was. Both times my babies we're bridged and he did successful eversion twice and I was able to avoid a c section which I was afraid of. He really cares and listens. He is just the best!!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Brown is the most kindest and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I had a very high risk pregnancy and we could not have done this without him and Erin. They were present every step of the way. He made the most challenging decisions and saved my baby!! He never sugar coated anything but approached us as he would his own family. We felt safe and comfortable with them through the entire process. I would highly recommend their practice and only them for ob care!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Fantastic group of people. I would consider this to be a concierge style practice. Very professional and really positive energy.
Jupiter, FL |
Staff needs to be changed to a more professional, friendly and courteous staff. The doctor is good, unfortunately if staff is not doing their job to be respectful and courteous to patients, less patients will continue to make appointments.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operation. Please feel free to call us at 561-459-8955 and ask for Christina, so that we may further discuss your comments.
in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Absolutely great experience. He and his staff are great. They are so friendly and knowledgable.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Too quick to want to do surgery!
Always a wonderful experience. Friendly and attentive staff.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Brown and his team are amazing! I started my 1st pregnancy with a different doctor who I had been going to since I was in my teens and when I switched to Dr. Brown at 8 weeks pregnant my husband and I never looked back! He was very knowledgable, factual and helpful throughout my pregnancy and doesn't rush you. He makes you feel very comfortable and like a friend then a patient. I would highly recommend him and his staff to everyone!
I cannot speak enough about how amazing Dr.Brown and Erin were for me and my husband during our first pregnancy and the birth of our son, Liam. After receiving nothing short of the most meticulous, warm, and experienced care of any physician I have ever met, Dr. Brown and Erin performed my unexpected (and much feared) C-Section with precision and expertise. So much so that I had almost all sensation returned to the area around my (truly) minimal scar after only 3 weeks post-natal. Most doctors w
West Palm beach, FL |
Dr. Dudley Brown was an absolute pleasure. I don?t write reviews but this time I have the obligation to do it because Dr. Brown was beyond what I expected. From the beginning of my pregnancy to the end, he was attentive to all my needs. He answered my phone calls at any time of the night and even goes the extra step to call you back to make sure you are doing ok. One time he called my husband to check on me, and we could hear his children in the background, that?s how committed he is to patients