Dr. Dudley Brown Jr, MD

Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center

St. Mary's Medical Center

Jupiter Medical Center

Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33410

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.7 after 153 reviews.
Page 2
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Brown is the most kindest and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I had a very high risk pregnancy and we could not have done this without him and Erin. They were present every step of the way. He made the most challenging decisions and saved my baby!! He never sugar coated anything but approached us as he would his own family. We felt safe and comfortable with them through the entire process. I would highly recommend their practice and only them for ob care!!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Fantastic group of people. I would consider this to be a concierge style practice. Very professional and really positive energy.
Jupiter, FL |
Staff needs to be changed to a more professional, friendly and courteous staff. The doctor is good, unfortunately if staff is not doing their job to be respectful and courteous to patients, less patients will continue to make appointments.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operation. Please feel free to call us at 561-459-8955 and ask for Christina, so that we may further discuss your comments.
in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Absolutely great experience. He and his staff are great. They are so friendly and knowledgable.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Too quick to want to do surgery!
Always a wonderful experience. Friendly and attentive staff.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Brown and his team are amazing! I started my 1st pregnancy with a different doctor who I had been going to since I was in my teens and when I switched to Dr. Brown at 8 weeks pregnant my husband and I never looked back! He was very knowledgable, factual and helpful throughout my pregnancy and doesn't rush you. He makes you feel very comfortable and like a friend then a patient. I would highly recommend him and his staff to everyone!
I cannot speak enough about how amazing Dr.Brown and Erin were for me and my husband during our first pregnancy and the birth of our son, Liam. After receiving nothing short of the most meticulous, warm, and experienced care of any physician I have ever met, Dr. Brown and Erin performed my unexpected (and much feared) C-Section with precision and expertise. So much so that I had almost all sensation returned to the area around my (truly) minimal scar after only 3 weeks post-natal. Most doctors w
West Palm beach, FL |
Dr. Dudley Brown was an absolute pleasure. I don?t write reviews but this time I have the obligation to do it because Dr. Brown was beyond what I expected. From the beginning of my pregnancy to the end, he was attentive to all my needs. He answered my phone calls at any time of the night and even goes the extra step to call you back to make sure you are doing ok. One time he called my husband to check on me, and we could hear his children in the background, that?s how committed he is to patients