Dr. Dudley Brown Jr, MD

Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center

Jupiter Medical Center

St. Mary's Medical Center

Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33410

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.7 after 173 reviews.
Page 1
in Hobe Sound, FL |
I worked with Dr Brown for 3 years on the labor and delivery floor so when my time had come, I knew exactly who I was going to. He is the best!!! He will treat you like family and truly cares about your pregnancy and birth. I just had the most amazing experience and delivery with him. I know I did not tear or have any complications because of his guidance! Erin. the midwife is also great and always there to listen and educate! Also christina the ultrasound tech is the sweetest and most competent
My family dr, whose opinion I respect, referred me to Dr Brown for 2 gyn issues. I have been very satisfied with the care I received, the dr and his office staff.
Thank you! It's so great to read about your experience.
I am so happy that I came to this doctor. He is so Professional to work with. He is the best doctor in this area.
Excellent care, personalized interaction and everyone in the office is the best of the best- I’ve never had anything but amazing experiences there.
It's our goal to provide the best care to patients. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
in Palm Beach Gardens |
I find Doctor Brown to be so warm. He makes you feel completely comfortable and is very easy to talk to. He takes the time to listen and seems to genuinely care.
We strive to provide the best experience possible Thank you for sharing
in Jupiter, FL |
A great doctor and office. They really put the Patient first and listen to all concerns. You never feel rushed.
Dr.Brown and Erin truly care about their patients! They performed my third c-section and it was by far the best experience! I would definitely recommend their team!
Wonderful office, wonderful staff, Dr and NP!!!
Dr. Brown and his staff are absolutely amazing. They all show genuine care and make you feel important. There is attention to detail and the customer service is equivalent to that of a luxury brand. This has been the best experience I’ve had at a Dr’s office by far.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I will recommend Dr. Brown and the ARNP to anyone. The office is so very thorough and takes the time to get to know you and what your needs are. I actually drive an hour away to have Dr. Brown as my GYN. Outstanding staff and outstanding care. If I could have turned back the hands of time and had all 3 of my cesareans done, I would have picked Dr. Brown.
Too much of a huge ego for my liking. Better come down to earth a bit.
Thank you. If you're willing to discuss this in more detail, please give us a call at (561) 459-8955.
in Greenacres, FL |
I like the visit to Dr. Brown office. I feel comfortable and calm. Erin Bagley is one of the best. I'm glad that she is here because she is great! Thank you!
in FL |
Dr. Brown and his team are the best. They are kind, methodical and truly care about their patients
Beautiful facility! The staff is super nice! Dr. Brown was very thorough, efficient and very knowlegadble!
Thank you! It's so great to read about your experience.
in Jupiter , FL |
Dr Brown and his staff are absolutely amazing. They truly set the bar as far as medical care goes. They take the time to listen to your needs and concerns. I wouldn’t be a Mommy today if it wasn’t for them. They took amazing care of my daughter and I, and I am so grateful!
I love this office and everyone in it- Dr. Brown and Dr. Erin Bagley are the most attentive, caring doctors that I have ever been to. You are not just another number at this office. They take the time to answer any questions and you feel comfortable discussing anything with them. From the minute you walk in, you are greeted by genuinely happy, smiling faces! They are a well organized close-knit staff and it shows! I truly have nothing negative to say about this amazing team of people!
Jessica Brown, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!
in FL |
We absolutely loved our experience with Dr. Brown. He just delivered our newborn via Cesarean section. We felt like we were in excellent hands the entire pregnancy, through all of our check ups and through the delivery. I continue to see Dr. Brown for my annual visits and hopefully for any future pregnancies.
We aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear positive experiences. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!
in FL |
Great Doctor, took the time to address all my concerns.
Thank you for the high star-rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!
Incompetent/non empathetic office manager completely ruined my experience at this office. The office manager will most likely write a BS/run around response to this. but ladies... please be aware that when you pick this office for your OB care, you apparently are expected to be 100% responsible for your blood work scripts/testing. I recommend taking a few medical coding classes prior to your first appointment.
in west palm |
If there were more than 5 stars, i would give Dr Brown and Erin. Dr Brown helped with the birth of Our beautiful baby girl about 10 days ago. From the 1st time i stepped into that office, i knew i had made the best decision and i was not disappointed. They treat you like you're the only patient. Bedside manners is top notch,He takes time to explain things to you and he's also attentive to your fears. I couldn't have asked for a better OB/GYN. He's simply the best!
Hi Gloria, thank you so much for your positive comments about Dr. Dudley Brown! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!
in West Palm Beach |
The entire staff made me feel comfortable during my visit ( my very first visit ). Dr Brown explained clearly what the plan of care was and what to expect. He listened to my health concern and what could possibly be done. He didn’t promise the heaven and earth but something closer to it ??. Everybody in the office have this beautiful smile that will make you feel welcome.
Ljd, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Brown's practice. Compared to my prior 2 OB-GYNs and 2 other doctors I consulted with before choosing a new doctor, Dr. Brown was exactly what I was looking for. On every visit, he spends as much time as needed to thoroughly go through any questions I have. I never feel rushed and always get a thorough explanation of the situation and his recommended treatments. The entire team -- the nurses, midwife, office staff -- are excellent. I highly recommend them.
We strive to provide the best experience possible. Thank you for sharing! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!
Dr. Brown Erin and his Medical Staff are superb. But I cant overlook the incompetency and lack of compassion of their office staff. At 31 weeks I was ordered to pay the remaining coinsurance. I tried to pay a fraction since due to taking FMLA our Finances were dire but the woman using her phone calculated that I would still owe $600.She stated Dr. Brown doesn’t work for free and I should find a doctor I could afford. I was humiliated and embarrassed.I had no intention of not paying.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback beneficial. We are sorry about your experience and are committed to providing the best patient care experience. Please feel free to contact us at (561) 459-8955.
in Wellington, Florida |
Most amazing doctor!
He was kind and thorough. Dr. Brown is patient and makes your visit as stress free as possible
This is so great to hear. Thank you!
Knowledgeable, caring, kind doctor. I had a horrible life threating experience with a doctor I had been with for 22 years. That doctor handled the situation by making it worse. Dr. Brown has restored my faith in doctors. Also, his staff is always effecitient and very friendly. Appiontments go on time. I highly recommend Dr. Brown!
Jennifer Miller, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Although we are truly sorry for your previous difficulties, we are glad you found a provider who is a good fit for you and who restored your faith! That's important!
in Palm Beach Gardens |
I'm glad that Dr. Brown and Erin helped to my husband and I to deliver my baby girl. Honestly, I had a very good experience since day one. Also, I can't thank enough to Erin (midwife) for her patience and dedication of taking care of me and my baby. I'll definitely go to Dr Brown'office if I have a baby#2
in West Palm Beach, FL |
It will take more than 500 characters to say all the positives BUT there aren't many great doctors and on top of that ones that listen and explain. He's one of the best. He(and Erin) listen, explain, are respectful, are sincere, and overall helpful and a joy to be around.
Hello Yotodsha, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Brown Institute!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Brown and Erin are THE BEST It's a small office where you get to know everybody And they know you ?? Dr Brown is affiliated to Jupiter St Mary and good samaritain
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is an excellent physician and extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Thank you It's so great to read about your experience.
Florida |
I love Dr. Brown. I have been coming to see him from the beginning and continue to follow him to which ever location he is at. Dr. Brown and Erin make me feel comfortable and at home. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown and Erin Bagley are a dynamic team. They are extremely informative and take time to answer any questions you may have. They helped my husband and I deliver a healthy baby boy. Truly blessed to have them as my Dr. & midwife.
We strive to provide the best experience possible.Thank you for sharing
in Jupiter, FL |
On April 22, 2017 Dr. Brown helped my husband and I welcome our beautiful baby girl. It was by far the best day of our lives and we owe it ALL to Dr. Brown. Throughout my pregnancy, Dr. Brown, Erin, and staff took such great care of me. I never once felt like I was a number. Dr. Brown always took time to listen to my questions and concerns. Most doctors are in and out but not them. I've never met a more compassionate, empathetic, attentive, and caring doctor. He is a true blessing.
We strive to provide the best experience possible.Thank you for sharing! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes. Dr. Dudley Brown
Jupiter, FL |
I switched to their practice when I got pregnant and had a great experience throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. Everyone in the office is great. Never had problems getting appointments or phone calls returned. Love everything about them!
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Brown Institute We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Dr. Dudley Brown
in Jupiter, FL |
I moved to the area when I was around 18 weeks pregnant, and relied on a Facebook group for ob recommendations. I chose Dr Brown because I loved the idea of a small practice. I could not have picked better!! Dr Brown's staff is friendly, warm, and welcoming. Dr Brown and Erin work seamlessly together. They practice gentle c sections, which is truly an amazing experience. It was the BEST birth experience ever! So calm and laid back. I highly recommend Dr Brown and Erin! Love them!
Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care! Crissie, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
After seeing many specialist, Dr. Brown was able to quickly get to the bottom of my issues and find solutions. I had a surgery performed by Dr. Brown and it was truly easy. His care, compassion and concern, coupled with his in Dept knowledg, has been a wonderful thing that resulted in life improvements for me and my family. Melissa Gray
in West Palm Beach, Fl |
Dr Brown and his entire staff, including Erin, are extremely professional. However, what my husband and I appreciate the most is how personable, loving, accomodating and understanding they all are. We would not choose any other doctor or team of gerat people. If you're looking for a new OBGYN we highly recommend the Brown institute. You will not be disappointed.
West Palm Beach,FL |
Dr. Brown is knowledgeable, caring, an I feel he took the time to explain things to my husband and I. I highly recommend him and Erin.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable in his field! Excellent recovery from surgery by him. He is also very caring. His office runs very efficiently with a friendly and professional staff! Highly recommend him.
Jupiter, FL |
This doctor has exceeded my expectations in his bedside manor and his ability to manage difficult clinical situations. Working in the medical field myself, has given me a different outlook on things which makes me really value this office!
Thank you for your kind words!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown has always treated my husband and I like family. He made our struggles of getting pregnant more bearable, and his attention to detail and timing is what ultimately led to our conception. If it wasn't for Dr. Brown and his staff, we would have given up many years ago. We can never than him enough.
Miami, FL |
Absolutely love everybody in this office! Dr brown and erin are extremely good at what they do. I've delivered both of my babies with them and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Dr brown is also an amazing surgeon- I had a 4th degree tear with my last delivery and haven't had any pain or issues recovering. So very thankful for him
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are honored you chose us to be your providers!
Jupiter, FL |
I wished I have read negative reviews about Dr. Brown before I select him for my pregnancy. Honestly, I was impressed with all these positive comments. Unfortunately, Dr. Brown doesn't know how to build up a good patient-doctor relationship which is pretty important especially for pregnant women. When I asked a question or tried to share my concerns, he acted like he is being challenged with these questions many times.
We are sorry about your experience. We are committed to providing the best patient care experience. Please contact our office manager at 561-459-8955
West Palm Beach, FL |
Professional and on time. Office is clean and everyone is very nice.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to rate our office!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown and Erin, Midwife are both superior in their craft of patient care, they both possess a excellent bedside manner! I was very well taken care of on all visits.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Nicole!
I switched from my old OB to Dr Brown to try a solo practice vs a group, and had fairly high expectations based on some of these reviews. My experience with him did not live up to my expectations. He and his office were not very timely in getting back to me regarding questions and concerns I had in my pregnancy. Sometimes they never got back to me at all. I was also not made to feel comfortable to ask questions in my office visits during pregnancy.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback and welcome the opportunity to improve our practice! Please contact the office manager at 561-459-8955 so we can address your concerns right away!
Lake Mary, FL |
Found Dr Brown and his practice through many recommendations when I moved it to this area. I will say that so far my experience has been excellent. The office staff is cordial and professional, and I am never waiting long. I've been having issues with my second pregnancy, and the doctors and the staff have been incredibly caring and attentive. I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
The best doctor I have ever had. Takes time to listen and talk to you, addresses concerns, and always keeps a postive environment and attitude.
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.
in Palm City, FL |
Dr Brown as well as Erin made my entire pregnancy and delivery process so great! They listen, respond and are talented as caregivers! I am so grateful to have had this medical team's support!
Thank you for your kind words.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I had the most wonderful experience with my pregnancy and birth with Dr. Brown and his staff. I was listened to and guided in the best way possible. Couldn't have done it without him!
Thank you for putting your trust in us during this wonderful time!