Dr. Dudley Brown Jr, MD

Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center

St. Mary's Medical Center

Jupiter Medical Center

Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33410

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.7 after 150 reviews.
Page 1
in West Palm Beach |
The entire staff made me feel comfortable during my visit ( my very first visit ). Dr Brown explained clearly what the plan of care was and what to expect. He listened to my health concern and what could possibly be done. He didn’t promise the heaven and earth but something closer to it ??. Everybody in the office have this beautiful smile that will make you feel welcome.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Brown's practice. Compared to my prior 2 OB-GYNs and 2 other doctors I consulted with before choosing a new doctor, Dr. Brown was exactly what I was looking for. On every visit, he spends as much time as needed to thoroughly go through any questions I have. I never feel rushed and always get a thorough explanation of the situation and his recommended treatments. The entire team -- the nurses, midwife, office staff -- are excellent. I highly recommend them.
We strive to provide the best experience possible. Thank you for sharing! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!
Dr. Brown Erin and his Medical Staff are superb. But I cant overlook the incompetency and lack of compassion of their office staff. At 31 weeks I was ordered to pay the remaining coinsurance. I tried to pay a fraction since due to taking FMLA our Finances were dire but the woman using her phone calculated that I would still owe $600.She stated Dr. Brown doesn’t work for free and I should find a doctor I could afford. I was humiliated and embarrassed.I had no intention of not paying.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback beneficial. We are sorry about your experience and are committed to providing the best patient care experience. Please feel free to contact us at (561) 459-8955.
in Wellington, Florida |
Most amazing doctor!
He was kind and thorough. Dr. Brown is patient and makes your visit as stress free as possible
This is so great to hear. Thank you!
Knowledgeable, caring, kind doctor. I had a horrible life threating experience with a doctor I had been with for 22 years. That doctor handled the situation by making it worse. Dr. Brown has restored my faith in doctors. Also, his staff is always effecitient and very friendly. Appiontments go on time. I highly recommend Dr. Brown!
Jennifer Miller, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Although we are truly sorry for your previous difficulties, we are glad you found a provider who is a good fit for you and who restored your faith! That's important!
in Palm Beach Gardens |
I'm glad that Dr. Brown and Erin helped to my husband and I to deliver my baby girl. Honestly, I had a very good experience since day one. Also, I can't thank enough to Erin (midwife) for her patience and dedication of taking care of me and my baby. I'll definitely go to Dr Brown'office if I have a baby#2
We're happy to hear about this great experience. Thanks so much for sharing!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
It will take more than 500 characters to say all the positives BUT there aren't many great doctors and on top of that ones that listen and explain. He's one of the best. He(and Erin) listen, explain, are respectful, are sincere, and overall helpful and a joy to be around.
Hello Yotodsha, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Brown Institute!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Brown and Erin are THE BEST It's a small office where you get to know everybody And they know you ?? Dr Brown is affiliated to Jupiter St Mary and good samaritain
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is an excellent physician and extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Thank you It's so great to read about your experience.
Florida |
I love Dr. Brown. I have been coming to see him from the beginning and continue to follow him to which ever location he is at. Dr. Brown and Erin make me feel comfortable and at home. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown and Erin Bagley are a dynamic team. They are extremely informative and take time to answer any questions you may have. They helped my husband and I deliver a healthy baby boy. Truly blessed to have them as my Dr. & midwife.
We strive to provide the best experience possible.Thank you for sharing
in Jupiter, FL |
On April 22, 2017 Dr. Brown helped my husband and I welcome our beautiful baby girl. It was by far the best day of our lives and we owe it ALL to Dr. Brown. Throughout my pregnancy, Dr. Brown, Erin, and staff took such great care of me. I never once felt like I was a number. Dr. Brown always took time to listen to my questions and concerns. Most doctors are in and out but not them. I've never met a more compassionate, empathetic, attentive, and caring doctor. He is a true blessing.
We strive to provide the best experience possible.Thank you for sharing! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes. Dr. Dudley Brown
Jupiter, FL |
I switched to their practice when I got pregnant and had a great experience throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. Everyone in the office is great. Never had problems getting appointments or phone calls returned. Love everything about them!
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Brown Institute We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Dr. Dudley Brown
in Jupiter, FL |
I moved to the area when I was around 18 weeks pregnant, and relied on a Facebook group for ob recommendations. I chose Dr Brown because I loved the idea of a small practice. I could not have picked better!! Dr Brown's staff is friendly, warm, and welcoming. Dr Brown and Erin work seamlessly together. They practice gentle c sections, which is truly an amazing experience. It was the BEST birth experience ever! So calm and laid back. I highly recommend Dr Brown and Erin! Love them!
Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care! Crissie, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
After seeing many specialist, Dr. Brown was able to quickly get to the bottom of my issues and find solutions. I had a surgery performed by Dr. Brown and it was truly easy. His care, compassion and concern, coupled with his in Dept knowledg, has been a wonderful thing that resulted in life improvements for me and my family. Melissa Gray
We aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear positive experiences.
in West Palm Beach, Fl |
Dr Brown and his entire staff, including Erin, are extremely professional. However, what my husband and I appreciate the most is how personable, loving, accomodating and understanding they all are. We would not choose any other doctor or team of gerat people. If you're looking for a new OBGYN we highly recommend the Brown institute. You will not be disappointed.
West Palm Beach,FL |
Dr. Brown is knowledgeable, caring, an I feel he took the time to explain things to my husband and I. I highly recommend him and Erin.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable in his field! Excellent recovery from surgery by him. He is also very caring. His office runs very efficiently with a friendly and professional staff! Highly recommend him.
Jupiter, FL |
This doctor has exceeded my expectations in his bedside manor and his ability to manage difficult clinical situations. Working in the medical field myself, has given me a different outlook on things which makes me really value this office!
Thank you for your kind words!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown has always treated my husband and I like family. He made our struggles of getting pregnant more bearable, and his attention to detail and timing is what ultimately led to our conception. If it wasn't for Dr. Brown and his staff, we would have given up many years ago. We can never than him enough.
We're happy to hear about this great experience. Thanks so much for sharing!
Miami, FL |
Absolutely love everybody in this office! Dr brown and erin are extremely good at what they do. I've delivered both of my babies with them and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Dr brown is also an amazing surgeon- I had a 4th degree tear with my last delivery and haven't had any pain or issues recovering. So very thankful for him
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are honored you chose us to be your providers!
Jupiter, FL |
I wished I have read negative reviews about Dr. Brown before I select him for my pregnancy. Honestly, I was impressed with all these positive comments. Unfortunately, Dr. Brown doesn't know how to build up a good patient-doctor relationship which is pretty important especially for pregnant women. When I asked a question or tried to share my concerns, he acted like he is being challenged with these questions many times.
We are sorry about your experience. We are committed to providing the best patient care experience. Please contact our office manager at 561-459-8955
West Palm Beach, FL |
Professional and on time. Office is clean and everyone is very nice.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to rate our office!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown and Erin, Midwife are both superior in their craft of patient care, they both possess a excellent bedside manner! I was very well taken care of on all visits.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Nicole!
Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown and his entire staff are very professional but also laid back enough for you to feel comfortable. They have many patients, but I always felt like I was not just "another number" and that they genuinely cared about me and my baby.
Thank you so much for kind words.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Incredible Physician, incredible practice!
Thank you for your kind words.
I switched from my old OB to Dr Brown to try a solo practice vs a group, and had fairly high expectations based on some of these reviews. My experience with him did not live up to my expectations. He and his office were not very timely in getting back to me regarding questions and concerns I had in my pregnancy. Sometimes they never got back to me at all. I was also not made to feel comfortable to ask questions in my office visits during pregnancy.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback and welcome the opportunity to improve our practice! Please contact the office manager at 561-459-8955 so we can address your concerns right away!
Lake Mary, FL |
Found Dr Brown and his practice through many recommendations when I moved it to this area. I will say that so far my experience has been excellent. The office staff is cordial and professional, and I am never waiting long. I've been having issues with my second pregnancy, and the doctors and the staff have been incredibly caring and attentive. I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
The best doctor I have ever had. Takes time to listen and talk to you, addresses concerns, and always keeps a postive environment and attitude.
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.
in Palm City, FL |
Dr Brown as well as Erin made my entire pregnancy and delivery process so great! They listen, respond and are talented as caregivers! I am so grateful to have had this medical team's support!
West Palm Beach, FL |
I had the most wonderful experience with my pregnancy and birth with Dr. Brown and his staff. I was listened to and guided in the best way possible. Couldn't have done it without him!
Thank you for putting your trust in us during this wonderful time!
FL |
I was hesitant to deliver in Florida and planned to give birth in NY until I met Dr. Brown. After meeting with multiple Florida doctors I felt I would not find the quality of care I had experienced during my previous pregnancies. Dr. Brown and his staff gave me time and attention and my pre natal, delivery, and post natal care was exceptional.
Thank you for your sweet words.
West Palm Beach, FL |
This team is superb just try and you will be totally comfortable. Trust and believe in the way they care for you.
Thank you for putting your trust in us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
in Jupiter, Florida |
Dr Brown, Erin, & his entire staff are the best! I've been to other Ob offices and I've never received the care I get with Dr. Brown. You feel like family at each visit and his staff make it their personal business to ensure your well being. Dr Brown & the Institute of Wellness is the way to go!
We appreciate your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I have had many wonderful interactions with Dr. Dudley Brown. He is a concerned and compassionate doctor with an extensive knowledge in his field. He made me feel comfortable and highly cared for during a difficult and scary situation with my pregnancy. I found that he and his staff are a well trained, caring team that focus on the patient and provide thoughtful, personal care. I have felt like a number at other OB offices but love the personal feeling provided by Dr. Brown and his staff.
Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts about our office! We appreciate it!
Dr. Brown is amazing! While I was incredibly anxious about my pregnancy, he was able to give me such peace. Every question I asked was met with deep concern for helping me understand and feel comfortable. He is so patient and warm in his approach to care; add that to his expertise in women's care and you (and if your pregnant, your baby) are in excellent hands.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing your experience.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing! He delivered both of my boys. I went to him under very stressful circumstances as I'd just moved to FL and my first OB down here was pushing me to have a c section for no reason. Dr. Brown accepted me as a patient, was such a good listener and very smart. He took so much time after each appointment to talk to me and answer my (millions of) questions. The staff is friendly and timely too. I got so lucky with this office.
Jupiter, FL |
Dr Brown is fantastic, so is Erin his CNM. I felt comfortable and at ease with each visit . I plan on telling all my friends .
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you.
in Palm Beach Gardens , Florida |
Dr.Brown is the greatest and his staff is amazing . Finally a Doctor who truly cares about his patients . Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much for everything Dr Brown you are awesome!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Simply put, Dr. Dudley Brown Jr takes the time to be a partner with regard to my heath care. As a current patient who has seen him many times to discuss my heath, he has an open dialogue to address any and all concerns and options I have. He has been so generous with important information and different strategies in order to find the best result for ME. I find his listening skills to be way above most physicians. He respects how I feel and I TRUST his informed medical opinion.
We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Brown Institute. We're happy we could meet your expectations!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Brown is best described as professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and an advocate for women and mothers. His passion for women's healthcare is evident when he listens, responds, and makes collaborative decisions with his patients. When I enter his office, I know I will receive the best care from an intelligent and kind professional. He has delivered family member's and friend's babies. I felt assured knowing they were in the best care. The hospital nurses absolutely rave about him!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words.
FL |
Saw Dr. Brown for my first pregnancy and he was the first OB I chose to try! His office was nothing short of AMAZING! His staff was unbelievably caring and patient with me as a first time mom to be! He took his time answering ALL my questions at each visit and made sure I understood what would be happening at each visit! I was able to do all my Ultrasounds right in office! Mid wife Erin was also amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful experience for either OB or gyn this is it! 561-459-8955
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown is an amazing person, he has great bedside manners and takes care of his patients to the fullest extent. He takes his time with you and follows up with you personally to make sure everything is going good. I recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Palm Beach Gardens |
Dr Brown is amazing ! I am a 51 year old female that was referred to Dr Brown by my previous Gynecologist because he did not have privileges at a facility covered by my insurance. I was in need of a hysterectomy and nervous to see a new provider. After one phone call by my previous provider. Dr Brown saw me the next day. The office staff was friendly. Dr Brown spent almost an hour with me. All of my questions answered. My surgery was a success and so easy. I highly recommend Dr Brown. The best ?
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Everyone at that office is amazing! They work together, dedicate ample time to each patient, work to understand your personal situation and you can tell they really care. Dr. Brown is amazing and has built an excellent team!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown & the entire staff at BIFWH went above and beyond the entire pregnancy! Having twins via surrogacy was a wild ride & Dr. Brown made it much more bearable. He took the time to accommodate all our quirky requests and to answer an overwhelming number of questions. The staff made us feel welcome in his office & Dr. Brown explained things in terms that were easy to understand. The care and compassion shows Dr. Brown truly loves his work & cares about his patients! Highest recommendations!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I was hoping to find an OB who I could trust to have my best interest in mind. My husband did his research and found Dr. Brown to be recommended as one of the best doctors in the area. Throughout the entire pregnancy, Dr. Brown, Erin (midwife) and staff were nothing short of phenomenal! They are friendly, professional, and take the time to answer any questions you might have.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I absolutely love him! I got so frustrated with my doctor at big practice and I called hospital to find out who was good obgyn and he was their first choice. They were so right. I feel so lucky to find him. He delivered both of my babies and I was confident enough that he would be with me during delivery and he was. Both times my babies we're bridged and he did successful eversion twice and I was able to avoid a c section which I was afraid of. He really cares and listens. He is just the best!!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Brown is the most kindest and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I had a very high risk pregnancy and we could not have done this without him and Erin. They were present every step of the way. He made the most challenging decisions and saved my baby!! He never sugar coated anything but approached us as he would his own family. We felt safe and comfortable with them through the entire process. I would highly recommend their practice and only them for ob care!!