Dr. Dudley G. Brown Jr., MD

Dr. Dudley G. Brown Jr., MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 43 years old

At the Brown Institute for Health and Wellness, we are committed to your overall health and wellbeing. We take that commitment seriously and use a traditional and holistic approach to your health. We have an our extraordinary team ready to assist you. Our goal is for you to have an outstanding healthcare and customer service experience with us. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Dudley Brown, Jr. is an award-winning, board certified OBGYN physician providing care in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With more...Read more

Dr. Brown Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Brown Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown Jr.

Dr. Brown Jr. accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Brown Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Brown Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown Jr. to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Brown Jr.
Dr. Brown Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (87)
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown & the entire staff at BIFWH went above and beyond the entire pregnancy! Having twins via surrogacy was a wild ride & Dr. Brown made it much more bearable. He took the time to accommodate all our quirky requests and to answer an overwhelming number of questions. The staff made us feel welcome in his office & Dr. Brown explained things in terms that were easy to understand. The care and compassion shows Dr. Brown truly loves his work & cares about his patients! Highest recommendations!
I am not a hard to please person, but this office is ridiculous. I came here from a recommendation and won't go back. Maybe it was just a bad day in the office.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operation. Please feel free to call us at 561-459-8955 and ask for Christina,so that we may further discuss your comments.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I was hoping to find an OB who I could trust to have my best interest in mind. My husband did his research and found Dr. Brown to be recommended as one of the best doctors in the area. Throughout the entire pregnancy, Dr. Brown, Erin (midwife) and staff were nothing short of phenomenal! They are friendly, professional, and take the time to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I absolutely love him! I got so frustrated with my doctor at big practice and I called hospital to find out who was good obgyn and he was their first choice. They were so right. I feel so lucky to find him. He delivered both of my babies and I was confident enough that he would be with me during delivery and he was. Both times my babies we're bridged and he did successful eversion twice and I was able to avoid a c section which I was afraid of. He really cares and listens. He is just the best!!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Brown is the most kindest and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I had a very high risk pregnancy and we could not have done this without him and Erin. They were present every step of the way. He made the most challenging decisions and saved my baby!! He never sugar coated anything but approached us as he would his own family. We felt safe and comfortable with them through the entire process. I would highly recommend their practice and only them for ob care!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Fantastic group of people. I would consider this to be a concierge style practice. Very professional and really positive energy.
This is the worst place and unprofessional office I have ever been to. Staff is rude! I never got a call with results, had to keep calling them.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operation. Please feel free to call us at 561-459-8955 and ask for Christina, so that we may further discuss your comments.
Jupiter, FL |
Staff needs to be changed to a more professional, friendly and courteous staff. The doctor is good, unfortunately if staff is not doing their job to be respectful and courteous to patients, less patients will continue to make appointments.
in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Absolutely great experience. He and his staff are great. They are so friendly and knowledgable.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Too quick to want to do surgery!
Always a wonderful experience. Friendly and attentive staff.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Brown and his team are amazing! I started my 1st pregnancy with a different doctor who I had been going to since I was in my teens and when I switched to Dr. Brown at 8 weeks pregnant my husband and I never looked back! He was very knowledgable, factual and helpful throughout my pregnancy and doesn't rush you. He makes you feel very comfortable and like a friend then a patient. I would highly recommend him and his staff to everyone!
I cannot speak enough about how amazing Dr.Brown and Erin were for me and my husband during our first pregnancy and the birth of our son, Liam. After receiving nothing short of the most meticulous, warm, and experienced care of any physician I have ever met, Dr. Brown and Erin performed my unexpected (and much feared) C-Section with precision and expertise. So much so that I had almost all sensation returned to the area around my (truly) minimal scar after only 3 weeks post-natal. Most doctors w
West Palm beach, FL |
Dr. Dudley Brown was an absolute pleasure. I don?t write reviews but this time I have the obligation to do it because Dr. Brown was beyond what I expected. From the beginning of my pregnancy to the end, he was attentive to all my needs. He answered my phone calls at any time of the night and even goes the extra step to call you back to make sure you are doing ok. One time he called my husband to check on me, and we could hear his children in the background, that?s how committed he is to patients
Have you seen Dr. Dudley G. Brown Jr., MD?

Compare Dr. Brown Jr.

Dr. Brown Jr. says...

Dr. Dudley Brown, Jr. is an award-winning, board certified OBGYN physician providing care in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With more than 12 years of administrative and clinical experience, Dr. Brown has achieved excellence and has been recognized by Legacy Palm Beach as a top doctor.

Dr. Brown Jr.'s Care Philosophy

At the Brown Institute for Health and Wellness, we are committed to your overall health and wellbeing. We take that commitment seriously and use a traditional and holistic approach to your health. We have an our extraordinary team ready to assist you. Our goal is for you to have an outstanding healthcare and customer service experience with us. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Brown Jr. says...

In-office procedures (Anesthesia provided for patient comfort):

1. Endometrial ablation

2. Hysteroscopy with Dilation and Curettage

3. Essure Tubal Sterilization

4. LEEP

Dr. Brown Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Brown Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abnormal Menstruation
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 2003

University Of Miami (Fl)

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Brown Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.