Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD
Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Ferrante is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Ferrante's Care Philosophy

Our commitment to our patients is our ongoing active study of the best medical practices possible. We plan to provide each patient with well-supported, standard of care treatments and effective recommendations for appropriate health management. We value each individual and intend to treat everyone with full attention and respect.

Dr. Ferrante's Experience

See how Dr. Ferrante's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferrante

Dr. Ferrante accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Ferrante is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ferrante has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ferrante's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferrante to family and friends
    Dr. Ferrante's Performance
    in Alachua |
    I have had only good experiences with every member of the staff at this practice. I am really pleased with the level of care and attention that I have had from the Nurse and Doctor, I just cant say enough. I do not enjoy going to the Dr. per say but they always make the experience a pleasant one and calm my anxiety. They are very warm and caring and really take the time to give you the best medical care, it never feels rushed and they are very thorough.
    in Gainesville, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Ferrante's for quite a few years--at least 15--and I have always been very satisfied with her as my physician. She is kind, courteous, attentive to my needs, and on top of any conditions that might threaten my health. I am always able to see her if I have any problems along the way, such as a strep throat recently. Dr. Ferrante keeps up with the latest developments in medicine, reflecting her high level of competence. I hope she will always be my physician.
    Gainesville, FL |
    Dr. Ferrante has been my primary physician for 15 years. She is a very attentive and caring doctor. She always takes time with me whenever I am in for a routine physical, minor or big problem. She answers all the concerns that I had. Her staff is friendly an helpful. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.
    in Lake City, FL |
    Very caring and a doctor who truly listens to your concerns! I have never felt rushed, she spends quality time with me to answer any questions I have.
    Have you seen Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ferrante?

Dr. Ferrante's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ferrante's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ferrante has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ferrante's Board Certifications

• Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Emphysema

University Of Hawaii

Completed in 1990

University of Miami

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Ferrante does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferrante and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine

• Carotid Ultrasound
    • Coumadin® Management
    • Echocardiography
    • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
    • Radiofrequency Ablation
    • Spirometry
    • Venipuncture
    • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)