Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD

Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about Dr. Ferrante

Dr. Ferrante's Experience

Dr. Ferrante's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Ferrante "Our commitment to our patients is our ongoing active study of the best medical practices possible. We plan to provide each patient with well-supported, standard of care treatments and effective recommendations for appropriate health management. We value each individual and intend to treat everyone with full attention and respect."

• Preventive Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spirometry
  • Venipuncture
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

• University of Miami
  • University Hawaii
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Hawaii
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Ferrante has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ferrante does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferrante and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ferrante's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferrante to family and friends
Dr. Ferrante's Performance
in Suwannee |
The patient care you receive from Dr. Ferrante is outstanding, she is very attentive to her patients and actually cares. I never have felt rushed during a visit and that means a lot to me as a patient, because I have been rushed through a Doctor's office before and that wasn't a good feeling. You can count on quality care and the staff is great. I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking for quality care.
Ocala, FL |
I REALLY ENJOY HAVING DR. FERRANTE AS MY PERSONAL PHYSICIAN AND RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY. SHE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS WITH EASY TO UNDERSTAND RESPONSES, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO ANY CONCERNS THAT I MAY HAVE, AND OFFERS SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW I MAY IMPROVE MY LIFE AND MY CONDITIONS. I NEVER FEEL RUSHED, THOUGH I'M SURE SHE IS AWARE OF CONSTRAINTS ON HER TIME, AND I LEAVE HER OFFICE FEELING WELL ON MY WAY TO CONTINUED GOOD HEALTH..
Gainesville, FL |
Great doctor and staff, never been happier with my choice of md. thank you all.
in High Springs, FL |
Dr. Ferrante is an outstanding physician who cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her.
in Alachua |
I have had only good experiences with every member of the staff at this practice. I am really pleased with the level of care and attention that I have had from the Nurse and Doctor, I just cant say enough. I do not enjoy going to the Dr. per say but they always make the experience a pleasant one and calm my anxiety. They are very warm and caring and really take the time to give you the best medical care, it never feels rushed and they are very thorough.
in Gainesville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ferrante's for quite a few years--at least 15--and I have always been very satisfied with her as my physician. She is kind, courteous, attentive to my needs, and on top of any conditions that might threaten my health. I am always able to see her if I have any problems along the way, such as a strep throat recently. Dr. Ferrante keeps up with the latest developments in medicine, reflecting her high level of competence. I hope she will always be my physician.
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Ferrante has been my primary physician for 15 years. She is a very attentive and caring doctor. She always takes time with me whenever I am in for a routine physical, minor or big problem. She answers all the concerns that I had. Her staff is friendly an helpful. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.
in Lake City, FL |
Very caring and a doctor who truly listens to your concerns! I have never felt rushed, she spends quality time with me to answer any questions I have.
Have you seen Dr. Drue Ferrante, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferrante?