Dr. Drew Werner, MD

Dr. Drew Werner, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Drew Werner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Castle Rock, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry in 1987 and specializes in family medicine, diabetes medicine, and more.Read his story

2356 Meadows Blvd # 140B

Castle Rock, CO 80109

• Anthem
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Werner

Dr. Werner's Experience

Dr. Werner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Werner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Werner "Dr. Drew E. Werner believes in individualizing medical care for each patient's unique situation. With more than 20 years of experience, he looks for ways to help his patients mentally and physically, and not only by using tests to decide the best treatment option. Dr. Werner believes in the family medicine model of health. That is, our health is not simply what physical medical conditions we have or do not have, but rather the sum of who we are and how we are influenced by our family, work, faith, and social and emotional interactions. He sees all range of patients from babies, adolescents and teens to the elderly. Dr. Werner has a great deal of experience treating complex medical cases. He also is trained to perform multiple aesthetic services at HealthFit."

This content was provided by Dr. Werner ""My goal is to improve the quality of all of my patient's lives through excellent medical care that involves their physical health and the complex interaction of their family, work, spirit and emotions."

– Dr. Drew E. Werner"

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Holy Cross College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Hunterdon Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Werner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Werner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Werner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Werner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Werner

Dr. Werner?
Dr. Werner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Drew Werner, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Werner for a few months. I always smile when the staff tells me that he is running late. I know the reason for that it is that Dr. Werner takes a great amount of time and care with his patients to be very thorough. I am willing to wait my turn to get this sort of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Werner, MD?
I am new to south Denver. My girlfriend recommended Dr. Werner and I could not be more impressed and satisfied. I had my annual physical and really felt like it was the most thorough exam and conversation I have ever had with a Doctor. I am over 60 now and aware and concerned that my health needs...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner is a fantastic doctor who listens to you and readily shares his advice. He takes his time to make sure you understand. He also really knows what he's doing and I have a lot of confidence in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner is amazing! A friend of mine recommended that I see Dr. Werner because I have a complicated medical history. I'm so glad that he gave me that advice because Dr. Werner truly cares about his patients. He is the first provider that I've had in forever that was willing to take the time...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Werner, MD?
Couldn't be happier. Takes the time needed to cover all questions, and is protective of patients when patients give honest fair input. Will respect you if you do the same.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Werner?