Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD

Dr. Tortoriello
Telehealth services available

Sher Institute of Reproductive Medicine

425 5th Ave Fl 3 New York, NY 10016

Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in New York, NY and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tortoriello to book an appointment.

Dr. Tortoriello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tortoriello

Dr. Tortoriello?
What People Say About Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD
Dr. Tortoriello is a miracle worker. After 2 successful IVF cycles at another boutique clinic that resulted in 2 miscarriages at ~8 weeks (devastating), we switched to Dr. T. During my initial consult with Dr. T he recommended a different protocol, adding several new medications. On my 1st cycle with Dr. T, I became pregnant and successfully carried to term and delivered a beautiful baby boy into the world. 2 years later, we went back to Dr. T., and I became pregnant with my second son. We cannot thank Dr. T enough!!!
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Book an appointment with Dr. Tortoriello immediately if you want to see the best reproductive endocrinologist on the planet! Dr. T was the reason that I would make the trip to Sher Fertility from Staten Island in order to conceive my first baby and he was the reason I went back there when I thought of conceiving my second baby! The whole team at Sher always made me feel like family during my first IVF journey and they made me feel the same exact way during my second one. And, of course, Dr. T was the same brilliant, kind, and patient doctor that he always was and he would always answer any questions that I would have at anytime. I had conceived my first baby with my first ever IVF cycle with a fresh embryo transfer and my second baby was coceived during my second ever IVF cycle with a frozen embryo transfer. I was 40 when I conceived my first baby (and gave birth at 41) and I was 42 when I conceived and gave birth to my second baby so Dr. T is a true miracle worker doctor!
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. Tortoriello is a kind and gentle doctor. he made us feel very at ease and he helped us right away find the source of our problems and cure it.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Tortoriello and his wonderful staff. After having a bad experience at a different clinic-we were referred to Dr Tortoriello by a close family member. All I have to say is My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Tortoriello. His attentiveness, caring demeanor, guidance and knowledge made me feel at ease the entire process. His staff are always kind and smiling. His nurse Cecilia is wonderful. You can tell they work very hard to treat all patients with high level of care. Most importantly I’m here holding my 2 month old beautiful baby girl thanks to Dr. Tortoriello! We will be forever in my heart.
Laura T. in NY – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. T is truly a very kind and compassionate doctor who provides a very specific approach to you. You will never feel like a number. The staff is equally compassionate and will strive to accommodate your schedule and make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend visiting Dr. T before going anywhere else.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. Tortoriello is honest, caring, and is very thorough with his work. He has always been a wonderful listener and truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Sher was great. Dr. T did my polyp removal surgery and removed a uterus septum too. I became pregnant with IUI naturally no clomid 2 months later after trying for 2 years. Thank you for helping me with skill and kindness.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. T is the best doctor. He was the third doctor I saw after repeated IVF failure. After one cycle I am holding my beautiful son and I am now working with him again towards #2. His field of medicine is very difficult with so many variables and emotional patients. Dr Ts calm demeanor and expertise is a perfect combination and makes him a great doctor. He has many success stories. Ppl use websites like these to find great doctors but only seldom come back to post their good feedback.
SS – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. Tortoriello is wonderful and gave me results when no one else could, or even cared to help me. I am a resident, and work around the clock. Dr. T accommodated my horrible schedule and managed to do an amazing IVF cycle that has gotten me to the point where I am now 32 weeks pregnant. After 2 miscarriages that devastated me, we transferred one normal embryo and thank god it took. You will not find a kinder or more genuine man with such a breadth of knowledge as Dr. T. See him first !
Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. T was my 3rd fertility doctor and by far the best. He really knows how to work with low egg patients....he just seems like an "egg-whisperer". He used much lower stim meds too. I had one blast that he transferred fresh and now I sit here with my daughter asleep next to me in her crib. I could cry over the thought that I nearly gave up before I saw him. Imagine that. She would not be here. But thank god she is...and thank you Dr. T for your skill and kindness.
Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
It is my honor to write this review on Dr. Tortoriello (Dr. T), who treated me with great knowledge and professional care. We are joyful in my pregnancy the birth of our daughter this October and we are really glad to be treated by Dr. T. I went to Dr. T when I was 38 after many rounds of IUI and two IVF with another clinic. We had really hard time attending the other factory-like clinic—dealing with multiple doctors, waiting in long lines and facing with a big stack of bills. The meeting with
Brooklyn, NY – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
No bedside manners. Very rushed not open to questions. When I tried asking him questions I felt as if I was bothering him. I will not recommend him to anyone for infertility. Infertility is difficult enough and then to deal with someone careless is even worse.
Glendale, NY – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
He listens and thinks outside. He does immune testing. I tested positive for electrical aged nk cells and I am being treated for that. After just one cycle I got a BFP. He is so compassionate and always on top of his patients. He does all types of testing and gets to the bottom of any problems. He is extremely accessible for His patients which is rare and will answer questions very rapidly. Thanks Dr T for helping me get my BFP!
s in new York, NY – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Tortoriello's for almost 3 years. He is probably one of the most incredible doctors I have ever encountered. He is genuine, compassionate, honest, knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. He believed that my husband and I could get pregnant even when I didn't believe in it after all the years of trying to conceive and not being successful. Thanks to Dr. T and his team, I am now mom to a healthy beautiful baby girl!
May in Brooklyn, NY – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Amazing doctor!! After I developed Asherman syndrome, both NYU and CHR told me to give up getting pregnant after couple of failing IVF cycles; nevertheless, Dr. Tortoriello told me to not give up, and he made me pregnant with his first try!! After two years of many suffering, I just can't believe this miracle!! He cares about his patients very much, and his knowledge is amazing. You can trust him!! I can't thank enough for him.
M in New York, NY – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tortoriello?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility