Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Tortoriello

Sher Fertility Institute New York

425 5th Ave Fl 3 New York, NY 10016

Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Tortoriello accepts

Dr. Tortoriello accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tortoriello

Dr. Tortoriello?
Dr. Tortoriello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD
Dr. T is truly a very kind and compassionate doctor who provides a very specific approach to you. You will never feel like a number. The staff is equally compassionate and will strive to accommodate your schedule and make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend visiting Dr. T before going anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. Tortoriello is honest, caring, and is very thorough with his work. He has always been a wonderful listener and truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Sher was great. Dr. T did my polyp removal surgery and removed a uterus septum too. I became pregnant with IUI naturally no clomid 2 months later after trying for 2 years. Thank you for helping me with skill and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. T is the best doctor. He was the third doctor I saw after repeated IVF failure. After one cycle I am holding my beautiful son and I am now working with him again towards #2. His field of medicine is very difficult with so many variables and emotional patients. Dr Ts calm demeanor and expertise is a perfect combination and makes him a great doctor. He has many success stories. Ppl use websites like these to find great doctors but only seldom come back to post their good feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. Tortoriello is wonderful and gave me results when no one else could, or even cared to help me. I am a resident, and work around the clock. Dr. T accommodated my horrible schedule and managed to do an amazing IVF cycle that has gotten me to the point where I am now 32 weeks pregnant. After 2 miscarriages that devastated me, we transferred one normal embryo and thank god it took. You will not find a kinder or more genuine man with such a breadth of knowledge as Dr. T. See him first !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Dr. T was my 3rd fertility doctor and by far the best. He really knows how to work with low egg patients....he just seems like an "egg-whisperer". He used much lower stim meds too. I had one blast that he transferred fresh and now I sit here with my daughter asleep next to me in her crib. I could cry over the thought that I nearly gave up before I saw him. Imagine that. She would not be here. But thank god she is...and thank you Dr. T for your skill and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
It is my honor to write this review on Dr. Tortoriello (Dr. T), who treated me with great knowledge and professional care. We are joyful in my pregnancy the birth of our daughter this October and we are really glad to be treated by Dr. T. I went to Dr. T when I was 38 after many rounds of IUI and two IVF with another clinic. We had really hard time attending the other factory-like clinic—dealing with multiple doctors, waiting in long lines and facing with a big stack of bills. The meeting with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
I live in Staten Island, NY and I googled "Best fertility doctor in New York" after a dissatisfactory visit with practically the only reproductive endocrinologist in SI. I figured that there must be some excellent fertility doctors and clinics in Manhattan and Dr. Tortoriello showed up repeatedly in my search. I booked the appointment and was impressed immediately by Dr. T. The wonderful news that I was pregnant came after my first IVF treatment & my baby was born after my 41st birthday!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
We are eternally thankful that we found Dr. Tortoriello. We did 2 cycles at RMA without any success before finding him. He explained all our treatments and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we went to our OB. He was always available and made a difficult process easier on us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
No bedside manners. Very rushed not open to questions. When I tried asking him questions I felt as if I was bothering him. I will not recommend him to anyone for infertility. Infertility is difficult enough and then to deal with someone careless is even worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
He listens and thinks outside. He does immune testing. I tested positive for electrical aged nk cells and I am being treated for that. After just one cycle I got a BFP. He is so compassionate and always on top of his patients. He does all types of testing and gets to the bottom of any problems. He is extremely accessible for His patients which is rare and will answer questions very rapidly. Thanks Dr T for helping me get my BFP!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Tortoriello's for almost 3 years. He is probably one of the most incredible doctors I have ever encountered. He is genuine, compassionate, honest, knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. He believed that my husband and I could get pregnant even when I didn't believe in it after all the years of trying to conceive and not being successful. Thanks to Dr. T and his team, I am now mom to a healthy beautiful baby girl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?
Amazing doctor!! After I developed Asherman syndrome, both NYU and CHR told me to give up getting pregnant after couple of failing IVF cycles; nevertheless, Dr. Tortoriello told me to not give up, and he made me pregnant with his first try!! After two years of many suffering, I just can't believe this miracle!! He cares about his patients very much, and his knowledge is amazing. You can trust him!! I can't thank enough for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Tortoriello, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tortoriello?