Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads medical school in 1995. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD

Drew Schnitt, MD, PA

1010 S Federal Hwy Ste 1010 Delray Beach, FL 33483 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Schnitt with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Dr. Schnitt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schnitt

Dr. Schnitt

1000 STARS FOR THIS PRACTICE!! Dr. Drew Schnitt is a miracle worker and very highly skilled.  He is also kind,  compassionate,  and personable.  You can tell he cares about his patients and is just a phenomenal doctor!! He took so much time to listen and learn about me. The staff are all very polite,  helpful,  and go out of their way to assist. They are also outstanding. The office is gorgeous with ample parking. I have only good things to say about this practice and highly, without an ounce of reservation recommend Dr. Schnitt and his team!!!
Denise – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
My 9 year old son had ear plastic surgery with Dr Schnitt. We are very happy with the results. Dr. Schnitt and his staff are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, kind and considerate. Teh facility itself is truly impressive. We are eternally grateful to Dr. Schnitt and Dr. Tutiven for taking care of our son.
Slater in Davie – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
My daughter was treated by Dr. Schnitt. Once at 2 years old and later at 7 years old. I cannot say enough wonderful things. He is kind, caring and an EXCELLENT surgeon. My daughters first scar is almost not visible. The second was immaculately done. I would highly recommend him for anything. So lucky we were able to have him second time around.
Jupiter, FL – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
Dr. Schnitt is one of the few doctors who truly provides the quality of care I expect. His front office assistant (Kristin) was highly professional and very caring. Dr. Schnitt took his time to examine my son and explain everything in detail. He was extremely patient and totally thorough. I was able to contact him directly, before and after surgery, to ask questions. He did an amazing job fixing my son's broken nose. I am deeply grateful and I highly recommend him.
J. Golden – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
I am the mother of a 16 year old transgender teenager (ftm). Dr. Schnitt and his entire staff were "trans-friendly" and compassionate. His calm, reassuring demeanor set my child's mind at ease since he had never had surgery of any kind before. Dr. Schnitt didn't just do a surgical procedure, he gave my son the opportunity to live a life that will allow him to be comfortable in his own skin and productive in life. For that I am eternally grateful!
Oviedo, FL – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
We took my son to see Dr. Schnitt as an infant because he had an ear deformity. Dr. Schnitt put ear wells on my son and it really helped. We saw him multiple times. He always answered all our questions and explained everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Schnitt. He was excellent.
  • Long wait times
Coral Springs – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
Dr. Schnitt removed a small cyst from my 2 year olds eyebrow area. So glad I found Dr. Schnitt his staff is first class and his work is really great. Only a few months since the procedure and there is no sign of a scar or mark where the incision was.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?
Dr. Schnitt was AMAZING. He was the number 1 referral from our Pediatrician and ENT for my sons Brachial Cleft Cyst. He got us in quick and made the surgery fly by. My sons surgery scar did not get infected and was easy to take care of. We just got the stitches removed yesterday and his precision is amazing. I truly believe that over time you wont even be able to notice he had a procedure done. Thank you Dr. Schnitt for your attentiveness and care. My son loves you as do we!!!
Alessa in Pompano Beach, FL – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Schnitt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schnitt?