Dr. Drew Reese, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Drew Reese, DO

Dermatology | Male

Dermatology And Laser Assoc 2959 Siskiyou Blvd Ste B Medford, OR 97504 Get Directions

Dr. Drew Reese, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Medford, OR. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Reese is affiliated with Providence Medford Medical Center.

Dr. Reese's Experience

See how Dr. Reese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reese has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reese to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Reese's Performance
in Central Point ,Or. |
I have been under Dr. Reese's care for about five years. He is very professional, down to earth,easy to converse with,keeps me informed,never rushes thru an appointment, easy to get an appointment, discusses option's of treatment's, and thorough when examining your body for skin cancers. He has also done laser's for brown spots, performed Blue U and Cool touch treatment's for me, again with good results. Great staff, Tracy, Becky do an excellent job.
in Central Point,Or. |
I have been under Dr. Reese's care for about five years. He is very professional, down to earth,easy to converse with,keeps me informed,never rushes thru an appointment, easy to get an appointment, discusses option's of treatment's, and thorough when examining your body for skin cancers. He is the best dermatologist I've ever had. My husband switch to Dr. Reese because I was so pleased with him. I'm 100% confident in is his care of my skin. Great staff, Tracy, Becky do an excellent job.
in Phoenix, OR |
I see Dr Drew Reese as a skin cancer patient, most of you with skin issues know how scary and painful to go through freezing and surgery. Dr. Reese is very calm, personable and thorough, I would very much recommend this Doctor for any of your skin care needs, remember to get scanned every year!
in Eagle Point OR |
I would recommend Dr. Reese to anyone. He and his staff are professional and courteous.
in Grants Pass Oregon |
Dr. Reese is very professional and personable. We have full confidence in his expertise in dealing with any problem areas that need immediate attention. He has answered any and all questions that we have had and takes great care in making sure everything is understood. We would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Reese to our family and friends. (We also love the fact that instead of referring to our "Age Spots" he calls them "Mature Spots". Great sense of humor)!
in Central Point, Oregon |
So informative, professional, and caring.
in Medford, OR |
Dr. Reese was Very Professional and helped me solve my excema issues. I WOULD recommend him and his Clinic to anyone in need of such cervices
Medford, OR |
Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough exam and explanation of findings. I have been going to Dr Reese for several years and could not be happier with his care and the office staff.
in Central Point, OR |
i have been visiting Dr.Reese for 2 years now, i would hate to have to see anyone else. Very gentle , kind man, that i am so lucky to have him treating me and all my skin issues. he is my hero !!!
in Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601 |
Dr. Reese is a "To the point", honest, conservative and dedicated Dr. As his patient, I give him total trust and accept his valued diagnosis. No Dr. is perfect but Dr. Reese comes very close. I worked with Doctors a lot as a Corpsman in the USN, both in the States and Viet Nam. I want the truth, plain and in understandable terms. This is what I get from Dr. Reese. He knows his specialty and has the time in grade. He is also a Vet with tours in the Middle East serving our Troops.
in Weed, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Reese for a number of years and have been very pleased. He is a pleasant man, very thorough and I feel that I get very good care.
in Medford, OR |
I have been Dr. Reese now for 5 years. His knowledge is well appreciated in our family. We recommend him to others when the subject of skin issues arises with friends and relatives. I know that I learn something new about skin each visit.
in Medford, OR |
Took his time to review my issues and gave options to treat.
Medford, OR |
My daughter and I both see Dr. Reese, he is always very nice and professional.
in Eagle Point, OR |
Dr. Reese is professional, thorough, personable and has great medical assistants. He will listen to any concerns and address them. The office is pleasant and peaceful. He is an excellent physician.
Medford, OR |
He was able to help me with another medical issue that was not part of my original appointment. He did this with grace and competence and I did not have to schedule an extra appointment.
in Jacksonville, OR |
Dr. Reese is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. I'm a veteran and as many of you veterans know, it's difficult to get the VA to pay for anything. Dr. Reese and his staff always deal with the veterans administration for me so I can keep coming back. He is also the most thorough Dr. I have ever been to. Everyone is skilled at what they do. Thank You to ALL of you. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Drew Reese!
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Reese and his staff are friendly and helpful. I appreciated that Dr. Reese stayed and tried to distract me while an area that he was working on was medicated.
Ashland, OR |
Dr. Reese is thorough and accurate. He doesn't over-diagnose skin cancers and he's never misdiagnosed mine.
in medford, or |
Dr. Reese has been in my court regarding my complicated health issues. Psoriasis that is difficult to manage along with psoriatic arthritis. Listens to me and comes up with the plan to manage my psoriasis, including 3 different creams and light box therapy. He's a compassionate man.
Grants Pass, OR |
Dr Reese is so pleasant. We really feel confident and at ease with him. He has always treated us with respect and shows he genuinely cares about us. We never feel rushed and enjoy his light humor.
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr Reese is thorough, kind, and explains things in a way you can understand. I also appreciate that he doesn't perform expensive procedures that aren't necessary like I have experienced with other Dermatologists.
Medford, OR |
I am in my mid-seventies and have been going to dermatologists for forty years in different states where I have lived. Dr. Reese is among the best! He is on top of his game in his knowledge of skin disorders, is personable, listens intently, and works quickly and efficiently. I trust him and his judgement; and recommend him to my friends and to anyone reading this review.
in Medford |
I would recommend Dr. Reese, the plan that he gave me worked perfectly the first time. I am a happy customer! He was very friendly, easy to schedule appointments for my busy schedule. Very professional as well.
in Brookings, OR 97415 |
We always understand the answers to our questions. He is so knowledgeable and always shows concern if we have a problem. Great doctor
in Medford, OR |
Dr. Reese is great! Family members recommended him highly, so I made an appointment for my daughter. He made her feel at ease and showed genuine concern. He even spoke Spanish with us! He knew just what she had and what treatment was needed. On followup, Dr. Reese remembered which school my daughter attended and asked how soccer was going. I thought that was nice of him and demonstrated caring beyond medicine. And the treatment he gave her really worked great. I highly recommend Dr. Reese!
in Seiad Valley, CA |
My entire family of four are patients of Dr. Reese. We are all very satisfied with his care. Dr. Reese has always answered our questions. Great bed side manner with a dry sense of humor. His assistants are also great and informative.
in Ashland, OR |
Good front office support + doctor's nurses advice & competence. The dermatologist, Dr. Drew Reese was completely professional, personable and helpful. He answered my many questions before & after burning off several actinic keratoses & one squamous cell cancer. Was seen within 15 minutes of my (late) arrival the second time and within 5-10 minutes the 1st time. Pleasant waiting room & was taken back to the surgery/office by caring people. Dr. Reese was very, very thorough & patient with me.
in Ashland, OR |
I have been going to Dermatologists for 25 - Chicago, San Francisco --- by far Dr Reece is the best doctor who has cared for me. He is through, patient, careful,conservative and gentle. He is open to answer questions and give options. I highly recommend Dr Reece.
Medford, OR |
Not the best bedside manner and not personable. My teenage son has been going to him for 2 years for acne and I'm looking for another dermatologist because while there's some improvement it hasn't been great. He is cold and condescending and makes you feel like you shouldn't ask questions.
Ashland, OR |
I also found him to be condescending when I asked about procedures. He was very abrupt and I was disappointed with my results both times I saw him, one for minor surgery and the other elective procedure. I really like his medical assistant who does great education and is very kind and professional (Tracy).
in Central Point, OR |
I have gone to Dr. Reese for over a year for skin cancers on my leg. He and his staff are very professional and courteous.
in Central Point, OR |
I have gone to Dr. Reese several times in the last year for skin cancers on my legs. We like Dr. Reese and his staff very much.
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Reese was the most supercilious and condescending medical provider of any type that I have ever encountered. If you have no problems with the doctor-as-god and patient-knows-nothing model of medical care delivery, he may be OK for you. Not for me. Wish I could say something positive, but I honestly cannot.
Grants Pass, OR |
Without my asking he got out a can of the liquid nitrogen and sprayed my face in two spots, one blistered. Oh you sure have very fair skin he said... When I got the bill from my insurance provider 15 min. appt, $650 and he billed for 2 'surgeries' (yup) at something like 350.00!!! Of course my insurance did not cover since they claimed it was elective. I sent him a letter and he told me I was going to have to pay my deductible one way or another. Another angry letter and he reduced it.
Medford, OR |
I came to get a skin check up and pointed out a spot on my face. He had a condescending attitude when he said I should have come in sooner. Someone else had seen it 2 years prior and didn't identify it as basal cell carcinoma . .. it had changed. He asked, Did you get a lot of sun during your childhood? thinking it was friendly conversation, I said yes and he says, That's how you got this. He does not express concern ~ just another patient.
Have you seen Dr. Drew Reese, DO?
Are you Dr. Reese?

Compare Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Reese has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reese's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Warts

WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Reese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology