Dr. Drew Reese, DO

Dr. Drew Reese, DO

Dermatology | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Reese specializes in Dermatology and practices in Medford, OR. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Reese? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Reese's Experience

See how Dr. Reese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reese has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Reese
Dr. Reese's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Ashland, OR |
Good front office support + doctor's nurses advice & competence. The dermatologist, Dr. Drew Reese was completely professional, personable and helpful. He answered my many questions before & after burning off several actinic keratoses & one squamous cell cancer. Was seen within 15 minutes of my (late) arrival the second time and within 5-10 minutes the 1st time. Pleasant waiting room & was taken back to the surgery/office by caring people. Dr. Reese was very, very thorough & patient with me.
in Ashland, OR |
I have been going to Dermatologists for 25 - Chicago, San Francisco --- by far Dr Reece is the best doctor who has cared for me. He is through, patient, careful,conservative and gentle. He is open to answer questions and give options. I highly recommend Dr Reece.
Medford, OR |
Not the best bedside manner and not personable. My teenage son has been going to him for 2 years for acne and I'm looking for another dermatologist because while there's some improvement it hasn't been great. He is cold and condescending and makes you feel like you shouldn't ask questions.
Ashland, OR |
I also found him to be condescending when I asked about procedures. He was very abrupt and I was disappointed with my results both times I saw him, one for minor surgery and the other elective procedure. I really like his medical assistant who does great education and is very kind and professional (Tracy).
in Central Point, OR |
I have gone to Dr. Reese for over a year for skin cancers on my leg. He and his staff are very professional and courteous.
in Central Point, OR |
I have gone to Dr. Reese several times in the last year for skin cancers on my legs. We like Dr. Reese and his staff very much.
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Reese was the most supercilious and condescending medical provider of any type that I have ever encountered. If you have no problems with the doctor-as-god and patient-knows-nothing model of medical care delivery, he may be OK for you. Not for me. Wish I could say something positive, but I honestly cannot.
Grants Pass, OR |
Without my asking he got out a can of the liquid nitrogen and sprayed my face in two spots, one blistered. Oh you sure have very fair skin he said... When I got the bill from my insurance provider 15 min. appt, $650 and he billed for 2 'surgeries' (yup) at something like 350.00!!! Of course my insurance did not cover since they claimed it was elective. I sent him a letter and he told me I was going to have to pay my deductible one way or another. Another angry letter and he reduced it.
Medford, OR |
I came to get a skin check up and pointed out a spot on my face. He had a condescending attitude when he said I should have come in sooner. Someone else had seen it 2 years prior and didn't identify it as basal cell carcinoma . .. it had changed. He asked, Did you get a lot of sun during your childhood? thinking it was friendly conversation, I said yes and he says, That's how you got this. He does not express concern ~ just another patient.
Have you seen Dr. Drew Reese, DO?
Are you Dr. Reese?

Compare Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Reese has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reese's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Warts

Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Reese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology