Dr. Drew Miller, MD

Dr. Drew Miller, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male

Resurgens Orthopaedics 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 900 Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Drew Miller, MD is an orthopedic sports medicine doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Northside Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I had Total Shoulder Replacement 10 months ago. After breaking my Shoulder a year earlier and trying therapy I was referred to Dr. Miller. Since Surgery I have been free of the terrible pain I experienced every day. I would encourage anyone needing Shoulder Surgery to see Dr. Miller . I have had total confidence in Dr Miller and his wonderful staff who are always available to help you !!!
in Norcross, GA |
I had bad fall, dislocating my arm and had a massive rotator cuff tear. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Miller's care. He is a caring and talented surgeon and my results have been terrific! His PA Peter Bennie and nurse Lisa Taylor were so kind, accessble and helpful through the whole process. I will need surgery on my other shoulder and would not consider going to anyone other than Dr. Miller.
in Blairsville, GA |
Dr. Miller was wonderful...I have no pain and the whole experience was not nearly as bad as I expected. Lisa, his nurse, was wonderful and helpful, too...answered any questions I had in an honest fashion!!! I highly recommend this doctor for shoulder problems of any kind. If he can't fix them, no one can. Call me if you want to know more.
in Dacula, GA |
I had a >95% tear in my left rotator cuff. Dr. Miller did an excellent job repairing the tear, I have full range of motion and no pain. I now have a full thickness tear of the right rotator cuff. Needless to say Dr. Miller is my only choice for this surgery. He and his staff, namely Lisa Taylor and Peter Bennie are 2nd to none. 100% would recommend him and his team to anybody who needs shoulder surgery. No question the best there is!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Miller replaced my right shoulder. Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Miller and his staff could not have been any more positive. They are very professional, caring, responsive and attentive to details. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.
in Roswell, GA |
Friendly and courteous staff greeted me with minimal wait time to see the doctor. Good over all experience as well as treatment choices.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr Miller had come to me highly recommended by two friends. I could not have been happier with my experience. The surgery was very successful, he guided my rehab, and even discovered my frozen shoulder and took care of that as well. His staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. Hoping I don't need his services again, but will certainly recommend to others.
in Marietta, GA |
Love Dr. Miller and all the staff is excellent. Can't say enough good things about Lisa.
in Braselton, GA |
Dr. Miller is an excellent and caring surgeon. He replaced both of my shoulders in 2012, one in June and the second in October. Both surgeries were totally successful and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone with shoulder problems or in need of shoulder surgery.
in Cartersville, GA |
My experience for rotator cuff surgery with Dr. Miller and his staff was the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and Resurgens for this type surgery. They were very thorough and I thoroughly understood why the surgery was necessary and what would be taking place. I have had the same surgery elsewhere but would choose Dr. Miller for future shoulder issues.
in Atlanta, GA |
Friendly, gentle, caring& quite knowledgable
in Duluth, GA |
Completely satisfied. Dr. Miller was great and the support team at Resurgens Orthopaedics were the best.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Miller's expertise and professional approach are unmatched. He is caring, concerned and thorough in all phases of treatment. My procedure was not a simple one - a complete shoulder replacement - but the results have been phenomenal. My strength is 100%, my range of motion is actually better than my natural shoulder and there is not a trace of pain or discomfort.
in Dunwoody, GA |
Very professional and direct about my shoulder problem. And fixed it.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Miller had to reattach and repair all 4 attachments to my rotator cuff. He did magic. Based on the amount of damage visible in the before and then the after photo's of my injury it was a miracle witnessed by the results. Today, 6 months later, I have full range of motion and am regaining my strength. I am not a youngster, have a great deal of experience with healthcare, but can not envision a better result. Excellence of the highest order.
in Atlanta, GA |
Had both shoulders replaced. Each person was friendly and very professional in their mannerisms. very positive experience and I have already recommended him to my friends who were having shoulder issues.
Have you seen Dr. Drew Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Team Physician Georgia Institute of Technology Athletics Director of Orthopaedics, Olympic Village, 1996

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans

Hospital for Special Surgery

Completed in 1989

Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School

Completed in 1990

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine