Dr. Drew Davis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Drew Davis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Folsom, CA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER / CANCER CENTER in 2004. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Of Folsom. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Drew Davis, MD

Kaufman & Davis Plastic Surgery

1841 IRON POINT RD Folsom, CA 95630

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Davis with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mercy General Hospital.

Make an appointment at Mercy General Hospital today at (916) 545-2823.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mercy General Hospital.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis

I had the best experience with this office and especially with Dr. Davis. From the initial consult to all my post-op visits the entire staff was amazing and super helpful. I was overwhelmed with the process of taking leave from work but they took care of the paperwork for me with a very fast turnaround. If you are researching for the best plastic surgeon like I was I can assure you Dr. Davis is the best. He uses the latest techniques (no drains for a mommy makeover!) and the latest products to hit the market. My implants look very natural and realistic. He is an excellent listener and pays great attention to detail. He is a true artist! I’ve recommended many friends and family to him and will definitely go to him for all my future needs.
Carrie Stefani – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Davis, MD?
When I went to see Dr. Davis for my consultation, I immediately felt comfortable choosing him as my surgeon. He answered all my concerns and questions about my procedure. Dr. Davis and his staff were wonderful to work with! They made me the most comfortable on the day of my surgery and it all went really smooth. Dr. Davis personally called me the night of and the next day after my operation to check on me. My recovery went amazingly well with very little down time and I am happy that I chose him. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis.
Heidi P. – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Davis, MD?
Hello , I am beyond thrilled with the results I received as well as patient service. I had a mole on my forehead that I had since birth , Davis removed my mole with minimum to no scarring . He is one of the best drs I have met !!! . He changed my life I am no longer insecure .
Rosa in San Jose, CA – Nov 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Davis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?