Dr. Drew Brown IV, MD

Practices Spine Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 15 reviews.
Author:
He explained everything in detail and while doing so he actually exudes in confidence! Would recommend him for any surgery on my body! He did a double lumbar decompression on me, and my lumbar region is now free of any nerve pain. Would like to find him as the Laser Spine Institute went out of business. My number is 772-770-0400
Author:
About the Best Doctor I have had the pleasure of being his patient in my 72 years. After surgery I'm February, 2019, I was finally able to walk upright. Dr Brown was very considerate, kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I never had any doubt or question about his ability. I had surgery at 11 AM, recovery at 12 PM and got up and walked at 1PM. No cane, walker, or crutches. All the folks I met at Laser Spine Institute had the same things to say about him. He personally called my home in VeroBeach, FL
Author:
D Detail focused R Reliable, punctual E Exceptional credentials W Wants best for patients B Brilliant surgeon R Respects appointment times O Outstanding answering patients questions, so we understand W Warm-hearted, genuinely cares about patients and colleagues N Noteworthy ~ locally and globally Linnea Norton ACDF Multi-level Fusion C4&5 and C5&6 (May 2017)
Author:
What an amazing difference. After decades of pain and multiple attempts from other doctors, Dr. Brown was able to eliminate the lower back pain and I was now pain free. Dr. Brown’s attention to details and bedside manners are unequal to those of previous doctors. Dr. Brown is phenomenal.
Author:
Dr. Brown is the best Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon in Florida. He provided a clear explanation of what was going on with me and what options I had moving forward. Dr. Brown is a kind and compassionate person and I would recommend him to my closest friends and family without any reservation.
Author:
Dr. Brown was so easy to talk to. Obviosuly, it’s a little scary when you have any sort of back pain but he really took his time to make sure I understood what was going on and I knew what I needed to do to feel better.
Author:
I was so fortunate that Dr. Brown did my neck surgery last year. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how wonderful he is as a person and a doctor. The best way I can express my feelings about him is to say that I regard him as a miracle.
Author:
I think my review is already in but they have the name Marie C. I had my back surgery on January 24, 2017. This man is the best. Most compassionate. I love him. He was there whenever I needed him. He is the best in the world..
Author:
Dr Brown performed surgery on my cervical spine. Both my surgery and recuperation went very well, Dr Brown is an excellent clinician and communicator. He explained both my condition and treatment plan thoroughly and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this very skilled and compassionate physician!
Author:
Dr. Brown's treatment and eventual surgery for a herniated disc took me from being in constant severe pain to no pain at all. He took time to explain my condition and the procedure to remedy it. Dr. Brown was caring and kind and I felt very comfortable with him.
Author:
My 15 year old son fractured his right leg last evening. I called today and made an appt. with Dr. Brown, he was able to see my son the same day of the call! I went in and met the staff and Dr. Brown. Everyone in the office was wonderful and caring for my son. Dr. Brown was able to put my concerns to rest and assured my son that his football career was not over so long as he followed his instructions; What a relief! Dr. Brown will most certainly continue seeing my son.. We have a new Ortho