Dr. Dragos Zanchi, MD

Dr. Dragos Zanchi, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Dr. Dragos Zanchi, MD is a pulmonologist in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina in 1995 and specializes in pulmonary disease and sleep medicine.Read his story

311 Noland Dr

Brandon, FL 33511

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Zanchi

See how frequently Dr. Zanchi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Disorders
Sleep Apnea
Bronchoscopy

Dr. Zanchi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Zanchi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zanchi "I've always known that I wanted to be a doctor and help people feel better. I decided to specialize in pulmonology because what happens in the lungs is connected to all the other systems of the body. Patients come to me with lung issues, and I may find that they have a heart condition, a hematological condition, or a sleep disorder. I get to interact with a lot of other medical specialists in trying to find a good solution for each patient's needs. It's a fascinating field with exciting results! I am originally from Romania, but I moved to the United States in 1999 and pursued my interest in pulmonary medicine, including pulmonary fibrosis and the early detection and treatment of lung cancer. I co-founded Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay because I wanted to create a medical practice where patients are treated like family. The greatest compliment my patients give me is that they send their own family members to be treated here. At Pulmonary & Sleep of Tampa Bay, my colleagues and I try to understand what is going on with each patient as an individual and give the best, most advanced medical care available. We also strive to keep the practice very personal and friendly, and to be available to our patients whenever they need us. I've never stopped learning and developing my medical expertise; so far I've achieved board certifications in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, sleep disorders, and nutrition. My patients benefit from my multiple specialty areas because I help them understand how all of their body systems are connected, from good nutrition to good sleep to unobstructed breathing. With the goal of continually improving my practice, I am also active in teaching and researching at local institutions."

This content was provided by Dr. Zanchi "At Pulmonary and Sleep of Tampa Bay, our mission is two-fold: to provide the most state-of-the-art technology available today, and to offer the highest level of care and kindness, one that we ourselves would want as patients. Our guiding principles are simple: Competence. Communication. Compassion."

• Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object

Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
  • University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zanchi has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Zanchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zanchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zanchi's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zanchi to family and friends

Dr. Zanchi's Performance

What can I say,Dr.Zanchi treats my entire family and we're a household of 5. He is very personable and really cares about how each one of us is doing mentally as well as physically.The office staff is great,very thorough with referrals & prescriptions.They will schedule you in a time slot that is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Very disappointed, had to sit in the office for 1 hour. My husband is wheelchair bound and it is very hard for him to sit and wait that long. Then when my husband and personal nurse got in the room, she explained how we have been having a lot of trouble contacting him by phone, and not getting call...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3
Office staff is disorganized. They don't even have the right insurance listed. They don't answer the phone or return calls. They do not help with medical equipment. Dr. Zanchi can get rude and does not go into much detail as to what is wrong.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1