Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Dov Bloch, MD
Dr. Dov Bloch, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in New Milford, CT. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Bloch is affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital.

Advanced Ear Nose and Throat Care

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bloch

Dr. Bloch's Experience

Dr. Bloch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of California At San Francisco

Dr. Bloch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bloch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bloch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bloch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bloch to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Bloch's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Danbury, CT |
In November 2016 Dr. Bloch removed a benign tumor from my Parotid gland. I did have a temporary problem with my lower lip being crooked when I smiled but Dr. Bloch assured me it was temporary and it would return to normal. He was correct. As of March 2017 I'm back to normal. I don't know how it did it but you would never know I had surgery. You can't see any scar. Dr. Bloch is a fine surgeon and I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Bloch performed the balloon procedure for repeated sinus infections I was having. The procedure was a complete success. Dr. Bloch and his office never made me feel like "just a number" like a lot of doctor's offices have become. He was friendly and listened and explained things well. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Stamford, CT |
I recently found out I had papillary thyroid cancer and was referred by my endocrinologist to Dr. Bloch for the thyroidectomy -- and it's the best decision I have ever made. From the beginning, I felt like I was in good hands -- Dr. Bloch made me feel extremely comfortable in his care. He is an incredible surgeon -- thanks to him, I am cancer-free and have NO scar. It's amazing. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bloch and I'm so thankful that he was my surgeon. There is no one better.
in Bethel, CT |
I found Dr. Bloch to be arrogant, condescending, and "attached" to his computer. After being referred to him for a sinus infection, surgery was recommended and, after waiting approximately 8 weeks, it was performed. He did not speak to my husband after the procedure and did not call that day at all to check on condition. My post op appointment was extended an additional day despite considerable bleeding. I could not recommend him to anyone.
in Danbury, CT |
I was referred to Dr. Bloch several months ago by my endocrinologist for a full thyroidectomy. My sister in-law also spoke very highly of him as she had the same procedure. From the minute I met him, I knew he was going to be great. From pre-op to post-op he continuously followed up with me and would call to check up and see how I was feeling. He made me feel like he really cared and not just like I was another one of his patients. Scar looks great also.
in Danbury, CT |
Followed a large nodule on my neck for 5 years. 2 benign biopsies made me think I could avoid surgery, despite Dr. Bloch's advice to get it out. I finally decided to take it out and once it went to pathology came back with cancer. I am glad I trusted in Dr. Bloch. 2 surgeries and both were painless. He was attentive and understood that I'm a super anxious person. He called and followed up every time I needed to speak to him. I would recommend him to my closest and trust his expertise.
in Danbury, CT |
I was recently referred to Dr Bloh by my Endocrinioligst. I needed a thyroidectomy which Dr Bloch perfomred. He was awesome from pre op to post op. What made him awesome was the way he listened to me and when he explained anything to me asked if I had any questions. He never rushed me and always took the time to make sure I was comfortable. Dr Bloch and his staff are outstanding in my opinion. In today's medical environment all too often we are "just another patient" but not in this office.
in New Milford, CT |
My primary Physician sent me to Dr. Bloch due to a strange lump on my jawline. Obviously, I was VERY concerned. Dr. Bloch immediately made me feel comfortable about my journey with him. It turned out to be a noncancerous tumor in my salivary gland. Dr. Bloch removed it and one month later, after better than 30 stitches, there is BARELY a scar. I would recommend Dr. Bloch without hesitation!
in Danbury, CT |
After a CAT scan for an unrelated problem detected nodules on my thyroid, my primary care physician recommended I visit Dr. Bloch. After several needle biopsies, Dr. Bloch determined it was necessary to perform a complete thyroidectomy, which he performed at Danbury Hospital in late May of 2016. The entire procedure went just a well as I would have wanted it to, all the way through the post-operative and follow-up appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Bloch to anyone.
in Bethel, CT |
I had Thyroid nodules and my thyroid needed to be removed. My Dr. recommended Dr Bloch for th e surgery. He was very good about telling me about the procedure, what would be needed after my procedure. At my prop meeting he was very positive and made me feel better about my surgery. Since this was the first surgery I ever had it was nice to know every detail and he was there at every step of the way.
in Ridgefield , CT |
I went in to see him about a small cyst on my lower lip (Mucocele). I asked him if it could be drained but he insisted on making an incision and removing it. He tolded me that it was a simple procedure and that I had nothing to worry about. I deeply regret agreeing with him. 5 hours after the surgery, few of the sutures fell out and I brought it to his attention. He said that was normal (what?!) and wanted to see me a week later for a follow up. But the worst part is I'm now left with a numb lip
in New Milford, CT |
I was beyond impressed with Dr. Bloch from the moment he waked thru the exam room door.Dr Bloch's vast experience allowed him to suspect a diagnosis of me within moments of meeting me. Within 24 hours of our first meeting, He and his staff had scheduled all the tests needed to move forward. All tests completed within a week and of course as he suspected, I do in fact have cancer. Dr Bloch is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever met.Well educated,calm,positive,thorough and attentive.
in Wingdale, NY |
Linda B - New York Dr. Bloch is an excellent surgeon. I had my thyroid operated. I was very nervous since this was my first surgery. He was very informative and helpful in calming my fears. Excellent bed side manner. Always took the time to listen to the patient.
in Danbury CT |
Dr. Bloch has an excellent bedside manner. I had some bad experiences with surgeons in the passed. He understood may concerns and addressed all my questions. He is a talented surgeon and answers telephone calls promptly. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Dov Bloch, MD?
Are you Dr. Bloch?