Dr. Douglas M. Sidle, MD

Dr. Douglas M. Sidle, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/4/2F4GB_w120h160_v16899.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Douglas M. Sidle, MD, Chicago, IL, Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck & Plastic Surgery & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sidle

Dr. Douglas M. Sidle, MD
Are you Dr. Sidle?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Skokie, IL |

1.0 star rating 5/23/2016 If you are looking for a doctor who cares more about his income than his statement, then this is the doctor for you. He made erroneous notes in his chart which led my insurance to reject the pre-authorization for my surgery. I dealt with nothing but incompetence with his staff. He refused to talk to me on the phone, insisting that I come in to see him to talk. It's all about the billing, and not about the patients. There are much better docs out there.

5 out of 5
-Chicago, IL |

Dr. Sidle is amazing - hands down the best plastic surgeon in Chicago!! It?s obvious from the moment you meet him that he takes pride in his work and really enjoys what he does. My time with him never felt rushed ? he took time to answer all of my many questions and explained the pros and cons of everything in a way that was easy to understand. Most importantly, Dr. Sidle is a perfectionist ? always a good quality to look for when choosing a plastic surgeon!!

5 out of 5
-Chicago, IL |

Dr. Sidle performed a septoplasty, turbinate reduction and a rhinoplasty surgery on me. It's been three months since my surgery and I am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Sidle and staff were professional answering all of my questions and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. The day of the surgery Dr. Sidle sat with me to go over the entire procedure one last time to ensure we were on the same page with my expectations.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.