Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD

Northwestern Medicine Department of Otolaryngology

675 N Saint Clair St Ste 15-200 Chicago, IL 60611
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sidle with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at MAYO.

These providers are on the medical staff of MAYO.

Dr. Sidle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sidle

4.3

Dr. Sidle

I had a truly wonderful experience with Dr Sidle. He was extremely thorough in his evaluation of me and took the time to explain treatment options. He answered all of my questions along the way. My surgery went smoothly and I am now breathing much better. He and everyone on his team were friendly and welcoming throughout all of my visits with them. I highly recommend him!
Jamie – May 11, 2022
Great
Excellent at what he does. Clear guidance. Good follow-up and follow-through. Helpful and always available to answer any questions. Super smooth process throughout.
PG – Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Sidle and I couldn’t be happier that I picked him and his team for my surgery. I had a nose job done elsewhere in Chicago with a very upsetting outcome that affected me mentally, physically, and emotionally. I finally took the steps to get a revision and through my research/reviews I found Dr. Sidle at NorthWestern University to perform my revision rhinoplasty. From the consultation until now (1 month post-op) he and his PA-C Erin have been accessible, attentive, caring, and professional. He has such a hardworking team, Erin is so organized and makes the day of surgery as easy as she can for each patient. She goes above and beyond to address any questions and concerns. At the first consultation, Dr. Sidle used computer imaging to help me visualize my possible results before committing to surgery. After seeing the simulator pictures of what my nose will look like post surgery I knew he was the one to perform my surgery. He not only focuses on the n
Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sidle & his team for my septoplasty/rhinoplasty surgery was better than I could have imagined. Dr. Sidle is a skilled surgeon, artist and physician. It is rare to come across such a combination in someone with his talent, and it shows in the results and level of care he gives. From consultation to pre-op to post-op appts, I always felt heard, understood and never, ever rushed. He treated me first and foremost with respect and kindness. His assistant Erin was lovely, professional and excellent at patient communication. I am only 10 days post-op and I am beyond thrilled that I'm already breathing and looking so much better than before! This surgery was 20+ years in the making for me. I am filled with gratitude for being lead to this team. Highly, highly recommend.
Oct 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr Sidle went above and beyond to take care of me!!
Jason F – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I am a nurse practitioner, and I have spent my entire past 30 plus professional years working with physicians, especially surgeons. I can honestly say unequivocally, that Dr. Sidle, is one of the most competent, professional, clinically conservative physicians I have ever met. In addition, Dr. Sidle's surgical skills are exceptional. He also has an amazing bedside manner, he is kind, communicative, and spends an extraordinary amount of time with his patients. His clinical team, including his PA, Erin, and the entire care team are kind, caring, and truly amazing too. I highly recommend Dr. Sidle. Words can't express my gratitude to Dr. Sidle for his surgical excellence and compassion for exceptional patient care.
debbie A. C-FNP, DNP, MSN – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I just feel Dr. Sidle, MD is an excellent, kind, fun (needed at times that are difficult), and very professional doctor. Erin his PA is excellent too!! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sidle, MD (and Erin), as both a reconstructive surgeon and plastic surgeon. I used him for both surgeries. The best!!
Susan, Chicago – May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr. Sidle and his team was fantastic. Not only did he spend 30 minutes listening to me. But he was honest in trying to help me. and went above and beyond and sending me referrals to the mayo clinic and the Cleveland clinic. Given how complex my issues were for him and his team. Dr.sidle is fantastic doctor and a great listener. 5 stars hands down.
Jonathan Konrath – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr Sidle and his PA Erin Hoke Are fantastic! They are extremely thorough, and answered every question in depth. I had nasal reconstructive surgery using a rib graft. He is one of the few surgeons in the area who performs this procedure, and I am very glad I ended up in his office! He is highly skilled and particular. After a nose injury over 20 years ago, and 2 previous surgeries, I was a little bit of a challenge. My breathing is now hugely improved along with the appearance of my nose. I cannot recommend Dr Sidle enough. You will be in great hands!
Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I am thrilled with the results of my procedure and cannot say enough in praise of Dr. Sidle. He is a surgeon of great skill and also highly compassionate and dedicated to the well being of his patients. He has chosen an excellent team, especially Erin Hoke, who is professional, efficient, caring, and supportive. I recommend Dr. Sidle without reservation.
Chicago, IL – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I found your guy for facial surgery! I searched the entire midwest, and after many consultations, I decided on Dr Sidle. The results are fabulous. I couldn't recommend him more highly!
Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr. Sidle does great work and his team is very attentive throughout the recovery process.
Chicago, IL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr. Sidle is fantastic! I consulted with him about a septal repair and nose job. He answered all my questions with detail and gave me a sensible expectation for a beautiful and functional nose. He and Erin kept in touch daily after my surgery...I didn't feel like just another patient. I'm ecstatic about the outcome. ..even with some slight swelling left (typical until fully healed), I'm already breathing 100% and have received many compliments on my new nose! Absolutely wld recommend Dr Sidle!
Kortney in Grayslake IL – Dec 03, 2017
Chicago, IL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
I was seeking out a doctor to perform cosmetic repair my on upper eyelid due to an eye infection. After visiting doctor after doctor to find a plastic surgeon that was qualified and trusted, I found Dr Sidle. He became the obvious choice for me for a number of reasons but what stuck out at me is that: 1) He truly cares 2) He is a perfectionist at his profession and 3) He is the best at what he does. He came highly recommended from a number of his peers. I'm a dentist so being in the dental f
Andrea in Chicago, IL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Spent over a year correcting his skin cancer reconstruction work. Required 3 surgeries so far out of state to correct. Do Not Recommend.
Illinois – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Would not go back. Poor result that had to be redone by another Doctor.
LAB in Chicago, IL – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
1.0 star rating 5/23/2016 If you are looking for a doctor who cares more about his income than his statement, then this is the doctor for you. He made erroneous notes in his chart which led my insurance to reject the pre-authorization for my surgery. I dealt with nothing but incompetence with his staff. He refused to talk to me on the phone, insisting that I come in to see him to talk. It's all about the billing, and not about the patients. There are much better docs out there.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Mark G in Skokie, IL – May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr. Sidle is amazing - hands down the best plastic surgeon in Chicago!! It?s obvious from the moment you meet him that he takes pride in his work and really enjoys what he does. My time with him never felt rushed ? he took time to answer all of my many questions and explained the pros and cons of everything in a way that was easy to understand. Most importantly, Dr. Sidle is a perfectionist ? always a good quality to look for when choosing a plastic surgeon!!
Chicago, IL – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?
Dr. Sidle performed a septoplasty, turbinate reduction and a rhinoplasty surgery on me. It's been three months since my surgery and I am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Sidle and staff were professional answering all of my questions and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. The day of the surgery Dr. Sidle sat with me to go over the entire procedure one last time to ensure we were on the same page with my expectations.
Chicago, IL – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sidle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sidle?