Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS

Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Glen Ellyn, IL. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Dr Douglas R Prince

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Prince "I love this job! I get to change our patients' self-image and self-perception by creating beautiful faces and smiles. For me to see a patient blossom into smiles and happiness as they become more beautiful and handsome makes my job all worthwhile. It’s truly priceless. I graduated from the University of Tennessee with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery before continuing on to Loyola University, Chicago, where I earned my Specialty Degree in Orthodontics. After graduating from Loyola University I became a Professor of Clinical Orthodontics at Loyola teaching dentists who were studying to become orthodontists. I also taught courses in child growth and development and adult orthodontics. Later, my passion for teaching took me to Germany to provide lectures for the German Orthodontic Society and the European Orthodontic Society. Continuing education is an integral part of my practice. Keeping current on the newest technology in my field helps me to provide my patients with the latest and most proven advancements in orthodontic care and helps me to educate my patients on the most effective ways to care for their smiles. Another important aspect of our practice is to keep abreast of the new advancements in computer technology, digital imaging, and digital X-rays. Technology provides precise information for diagnosis and treatment planning. I am a native of Alberta, Canada, and have lived in Naperville for the past 30 years. I have been married to my wonderful wife Jane for more than 25 years. We have three sons, Doug Jr., Andrew, and Jimmy, and one daughter, Barbara. We have two Doberman pinchers and one Dachshund. When I’m not spending time with my family, my hobbies include learning about the newest computer technology and real estate investments."

This content was provided by Dr. Prince "For over 30 years, Dr. Douglas R. Prince has provided family-friendly, high-quality orthodontic treatment for children and adults. We pride ourselves on a fun, light-hearted atmosphere to make each and every patient feel comfortable and at ease!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Of Chicago / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Prince has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Prince has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Prince does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prince and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prince's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Prince

4.5

Dr. Prince?
Dr. Prince's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Dr. Prince only cares about making money and not his patients and their results or lack of. It has been a nightmare from the beginning. My case was mild, and he struggled immensely with it so I'm not sure how he can help others with more severe issues. He literally told me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS?
Had a horrible experience with Dr. Prince. My son (and daughter) both had to get braces again after they were treated by Dr. Prince. Do not be sold on his consultation. Read other reviews on how bad he is -- unless he keeps removing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS?
Would not recommend his practice. Scheduling is difficult. I called emergency number for a sharp bracket wire break. Received a call back 8 days later. I left more than one message. Brackets have fallen off numerous times, despite following food restrictions. Expensive for replacements and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS?
This guy is COMPLETE Joke. The invisalign treatment did NOT EVEN FIT my teeth, I had to go back for 4 TIMES for more impressions. The staff never knew what the hell was going on and I had to re-explain my reason for being there today to EACH staff member i encountered. My best advice is to DO YOUR...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Prince, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Prince?