Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Pacaccio

Advanced Foot & Ankle Surgeons

2180 Oakland Dr Apt A Sycamore, IL 60178

Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Sycamore, IL. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Pacaccio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pacaccio

Dr. Pacaccio?
Dr. Pacaccio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM
I went to see Dr. Douglas Pacaccio for plantar fasciitis. The pain got so bad that I could no longer play with my kids. Dr. Pacaccio did wonders for me. I am pain free and am back to running and playing soccer with my kids. His staff was conscientious and very accommodating to my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Pacaccio for any of your foot and ankle issues!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Douglas Pacaccio with Advanced Foot and Ankle Surgeons by a healthcare professional who was familiar with the condition of my feet. For 20 years I had seen various doctors/podiatrists and experienced little relief. Dr. Pacaccio diagnosed the condition of my feet/ankles, clearly articulated available options, anticipated outcomes, and explained what my participation needed to be in order to expedite the healing and rehabilitation process. I'm happy to say that I am reasonably pain free and have returned to a physically active schedule somewhat ahead of schedule. Dr Pacaccio's care, treatment of and concern for my issues, as well as treatment of me by his staff, are OUTSTANDING! I would recommend AFAAS to anyone experiencing problems with their feet/ankles. Two locations made scheduling convenient. My right foot was able to be stabilized with an orthotic and my left foot eventually required fusion at multiple locations and repair of two tendons. THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
I had a ganglion cyst in my big toe that two doctors operated on without successfully removing everything. Dr Pacaccio was referred to me by another physician and from the first appointment I had faith in him and his staff. I felt very comfortable and confident that my medical needs were going to finally get resolved!! I am so grateful for everything that Dr Pacaccio goes above the standard care for his patients. I’ve referred his name to numerous people. I would give them 10 stars ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
Douglas Pacaccio ruined my life because he did not take all the necessary precautions during a simple surgery. I’ve needed two other surgeries as a result of his negligence. He also claimed to do a stem cell injection at the time of surgery but was told by Maria his office nurse that my insurance does NOT cover this procedure. Do your research on him and even ask other podiatrists about him and you will find out what he is all about. Unfortunately I did not do this before my surgery with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
He’s dr ever love the office and the dr. I have had one the most challenging cases for him to handle and he took it head on. Will definitely go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
Dr. Doug Pacaccio is absolutely amazing. I was incredibly nervous because this was my 3rd time having bunion surgery at 21 years old. He was reassuring and confident but also realistic and honest with my choices. Unlike my previous doctors I felt like I could really trust him and be honest with him. He has made the recovery as easy as possible. I highly highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
Both Doctors care deeply about their patients! They have helped me beyond describable words. They literally saved my leg! They are so thorough, and take every precaution to give "above and beyond" care. Before, during and after surgery, they set your mind at ease. These two, and their knowledge base- are a true "hidden gem" here in Sycamore, Illinois!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?
I had several broken bones on my foot from a fall. Dr. Pacaccio saw me immediately, and two days later performed surgery. My foot is doing excellent ........ thank you to the surgeon and his excellent staff!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Pacaccio, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Pacaccio?

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Pacaccio accepts

Dr. Pacaccio accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Pacaccio's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pacaccio's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Pacaccio treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Pacaccio treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture