Dr. Douglas Meyer, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 48 reviews.
Author:
I am so glad that I chose doctor meyer for my prenatal care. This was my first pregnancy so everything was new to me, From the start, everyone was always so friendly...doctor meyer was always so professional and comforting, I developed preeclampsia around 38 weeks and he made the call to induce me into labor. He tried hard to honor my wish to deliver natural but decided on csection to protect me and my baby. I'm so thankful for his decision and how comforting he was. I will def use him again!
Author:
I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He addressed EVERY concern as a first time mother and having so many questions. I had a high risk pregnancy and he was extremely knowledgeable about everything I was going through. I up ended having an emergency c-section due to the baby's heart rate dropping. I was so distraught but he made it me feel so great about the whole thing. He is a very caring and patient and really brought me comfort during the whole process. Top notch best in area
Author:
Dr Meyer delivered my last two baby girls. I had an amazing experience with him! He is a very patient and caring doctor. Extremely thorough and his staff are beautiful people who are always there to help! During my deliveries(vagina) I suffered minimal tearing due to his guidance while pushing and patience. He checked on me the whole time during my stay after and made sure all mine and baby's needs were met! I absolutely recommend him.
Author:
He was extremely professional, courteous, sympathetic, and just all around wonderful. I saw him very early in my pregnancy and his office even worked with me while I was waiting for my insurance. He took extremely good care of me and my daughter. From 6 weeks till delivery. I also ended up needing a csection and you can hardly tell. very thorough. I would recommend him anyone.
Author:
Dr. Meyer is the best! Went to him for both of my pregnancies and if we had a third I would definitely go back to him again! Incredible staff that goes out of their way to make you comfortable & help with any issues you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Meyer if having a baby or just general women care. They go above and beyond for you!!
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Douglas Meyer for 14 years. He has seen me though 6 pregnancies. He is a wonderful doctor and I can guarantee, he is the best of the best. He has plenty years of experience in the area and is a very calming personality in the delivery room. He's the best! If you are looking for a new OBGYN call him!
Author:
Dr. Meyer is far the best OBGYN anyone can have. He delivered both my boys and was very helpful through my pregnancies and during delivery. I had problems with my first baby and he handled it so well and ended up doing a c-section and then a repeat c-section for my second baby. I would recommend him to everyone.
Author:
Dr Meyers is nothing but the best of the best, he has been my doctor for over 10 years and has delivered two of my daughters. I've had nothing but the best experience. I would recommend his services to anyone!!
Author:
I love Dr Meyer! I moved to fredericksburg and had to find another Dr and I am so happy I found him. I just had my baby boy 7 weeks ago and he was by far the best. Dr Meyer takes his time with each of his patients and answers all questions. I don't feel rushed in his office like other places I have been . He is such a sweet caring person with respect for each person he sees. Unfortunately I wont be seeing him as much now that I had my baby but I will always come back to him for my yearlycheckups
Author:
Dr. Meyer is truly an amazing doctor! He delivered my baby by c-section and ultimately saved me and my baby boy's lives. I will never go to another doctor, I'm so glad I was referred to him in the beginning of my pregnancy because he treated me so well from the very beginning. Him and all of the nurses/receptionist at his office are basically family to me now, they're always so welcoming and sweet, they treat my baby boy like he's one of their own. Best doctor and staff around hands down!
Author:
I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Meyer to anyone. He is such a kind & friendly person and you can truly tell that he is so passionate about what he does - it shows in his attitude & in his work. He made me feel completely comfortable from the very first day I had an appointment with him and that is important to anyone receiving healthcare. I went to him during my whole pregnancy and he ALWAYS made sure that my baby and I were healthy. I am forever grateful for everything he has done!
Author:
Dr. Meyer has delivered all three of our children with upmost excellence. A very caring and thorough physician. His experience shines!!
Best doctor ever.