Dr. Douglas Meyer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Todays Health Care Center For 2103 Fall Hill Ave Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Get Directions
Dr. Douglas Meyer, MD

Dr. Douglas Meyer, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital.

Dr. Meyer's Experience

See how Dr. Meyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Meyer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends
Dr. Meyer's Performance
in Fredericksburg, VA |
He was extremely professional, courteous, sympathetic, and just all around wonderful. I saw him very early in my pregnancy and his office even worked with me while I was waiting for my insurance. He took extremely good care of me and my daughter. From 6 weeks till delivery. I also ended up needing a csection and you can hardly tell. very thorough. I would recommend him anyone.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Meyer is the best! Went to him for both of my pregnancies and if we had a third I would definitely go back to him again! Incredible staff that goes out of their way to make you comfortable & help with any issues you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Meyer if having a baby or just general women care. They go above and beyond for you!!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Douglas Meyer for 14 years. He has seen me though 6 pregnancies. He is a wonderful doctor and I can guarantee, he is the best of the best. He has plenty years of experience in the area and is a very calming personality in the delivery room. He's the best! If you are looking for a new OBGYN call him!
in King George, VA |
Dr. Meyer is far the best OBGYN anyone can have. He delivered both my boys and was very helpful through my pregnancies and during delivery. I had problems with my first baby and he handled it so well and ended up doing a c-section and then a repeat c-section for my second baby. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Milford, VA |
Dr Meyers is nothing but the best of the best, he has been my doctor for over 10 years and has delivered two of my daughters. I've had nothing but the best experience. I would recommend his services to anyone!!
in King George, VA |
I love Dr Meyer! I moved to fredericksburg and had to find another Dr and I am so happy I found him. I just had my baby boy 7 weeks ago and he was by far the best. Dr Meyer takes his time with each of his patients and answers all questions. I don't feel rushed in his office like other places I have been . He is such a sweet caring person with respect for each person he sees. Unfortunately I wont be seeing him as much now that I had my baby but I will always come back to him for my yearlycheckups
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Meyer is truly an amazing doctor! He delivered my baby by c-section and ultimately saved me and my baby boy's lives. I will never go to another doctor, I'm so glad I was referred to him in the beginning of my pregnancy because he treated me so well from the very beginning. Him and all of the nurses/receptionist at his office are basically family to me now, they're always so welcoming and sweet, they treat my baby boy like he's one of their own. Best doctor and staff around hands down!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Meyer to anyone. He is such a kind & friendly person and you can truly tell that he is so passionate about what he does - it shows in his attitude & in his work. He made me feel completely comfortable from the very first day I had an appointment with him and that is important to anyone receiving healthcare. I went to him during my whole pregnancy and he ALWAYS made sure that my baby and I were healthy. I am forever grateful for everything he has done!
in King George, VA |
Dr. Meyer has delivered all three of our children with upmost excellence. A very caring and thorough physician. His experience shines!!
in stafford va |
Best doctor ever.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Meyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyer?

Compare Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meyer's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Albany Med Ctr Coll

Completed in 1977

Albany Med Ctr Coll

Completed in 1980

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC