Dr. Douglas Kasow, DO

Dr. Douglas Kasow, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

OrthoAtlanta 6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 400, Johns Creek, GA 30097 Get Directions

Dr. Kasow specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Johns Creek, GA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kasow? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kasow's Experience

See how Dr. Kasow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kasow

Dr. Kasow accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kasow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kasow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasow to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kasow's Performance
My experience with Dr. Kaswow has been superb from the beginning. His office staff is professional and accommodating. Once referred to Dr. Kasow, I was given an appointment within a week. He ordered an MRI and reviewed it with me . He spoke with confidence and knowledge, enabling my family to feel at ease with the decision to have surgery.There were no complications at surgery and I left the hospital in minimal pain. Now, less than two weeks after surgery, I am in no pain and feel great!
Atlanta, GA |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Kasow to anyone Absolutel . He is attentive, caring and highly skilled. I couldn't askr a better doctordoctor.
in atlanta, ga |
When you walk into Dr. Kasow's office, his staff greet you like a friend. He made me feel that he really cares and was excited at my progress. The outcome of my surgery was better than I expected and I couldn't be more satisfied. I'm happy he's much younger than I, so he won't retire on me.
in Larenceville, GA |
1969, I hurt my back. I suffered for over 48 years. some days I was actually praying for God to end it all. I crawled on my knees, struggled to stand up to walk so I could go to work. The last 25 years were the worst, O,M,G! Raised on a farm, it drove my attitude to struggle. After a few other surgeons, I finally met Dr. Douglas Kasow. This surgeon has got to be the most 100 % professional Back and Spine surgeon in the United States. I have absolutely ZERO pain!! Douglas, Gob Bless you!
in , GA |
Dr Jason listens and seeks to understand then makes a plan that includes me. We decided together when and how.
in Locust Grove |
He is amazing! After 2+ years of conservative care, but continuing to decline in my ability to walk. I was almost hopeless due to previous doctors not knowing what was causing my pain. One appt & test later he knew the problem. We scheduled surgery following that confirmed diagnosis. Surgery was the only thing that made it to where I was able to walk again without pain! Dr. Kasow was excellent at explaining everything during the entire process & has great bedside manner. Highly recommend!
in Dacula, GA |
Dr.Kasow is amazing, both as a person and surgeon!
in auburn, ga |
Great Dr
in Dacula, GA |
Dr. Kasow and his staff are the friendliest around. Dr. Kasow is very caring and shows it by spending and ample amount of time with his patients.
in lawrenceville, ga |
He has Been One of two Dr's the I have at ortho Atlanta he listen has the best handy work in surgery, and he just don't knod his head shows alot of concern with me, as a patient he makes me feel very at home and he is a fantastic wonderful surgeon and I want to Say thank you Dr Kasow!!! C.A.S
in Atlanta, GA |
Excellent care and bedside manner. Also extremely encouraging about getting well.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Surgical expertise, excellent bedside manners. Very professional
in Alpharetta, GA |
He is the best!
in Atlanta, GA |
He is great He shows great concern and care for me.
Atlanta, GA |
I'm extremely satisfied with my surgery. Dr Kasow is the best doctor I've ever had. The girls in the front office are so kind, thank you
in Atlanta, GA |
He is very patient focused. He tries alternative treatments before doing any surgery. Would highly recommen .
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Kasow handled my case with more care and concern than any doctor I have dealt with in my now 45 years of life. I have had three surgeries in my life two of which were spine surgery the second was treated by Dr. Kasow and I wish the first could have been. Bedside manner patient involvement and follow ups were over the top. The best outcome was achieved and I am back to playing hockey with my kids riding my bike and working as a paramedic and firefighter. Thanks Again Dr. Kasow you?re A++!
in Alpharetta Georgia |
Great doctor in every aspect
in Loganville Ga. |
Compassionate Dr. that knows how to and surgical repair spine injuries, I highly recommend this Dr.
in Atlanta, GA |
He was easy to understand. Fully explained my options.
in AtlantaGA |
Efficient, friendly, informative. What I wanted.
in atllanta,ga |
Had. Good visit. News not so good. Still smiling! Dr. Kasow was fine. Thanks Renee
in Thomaston, Georgia |
Great felt I was in great hands the whole time.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kasow, DO?
Are you Dr. Kasow?

Compare Dr. Kasow

Dr. Kasow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kasow has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kasow's Board Certifications

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ataxia
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

WV SCH OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2001

Med College Of Ga School Of Med

Dr. Kasow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty