Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD

Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bowling Green, KY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Bowling Green Medical Clinic welcomes you to our practice. Our friendly and professional staff strive to exceed your expectations during your visit with us. We are committed to serving our patients with the highest quality healthcare.

Video

Dr. Johnson's Experience

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Allergies
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• American Academy of Family Physicians
  • St. Joseph Medical Center-Southbend, In
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • St Joseph Medical Center-Southbend, In
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr Johnson is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. He takes his time and answers any questions you may ask. He gives sound advice and cares about his patients. I recommend him 100% for family and friends!
Bowling Green, KY |
I recently visited Dr. Johnson and my checkup went great. He took his time and and answered all my questions and was very thorough. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone and already have. Thank you!
in Bowling Green, KY |
My wife and I had searched for a family doctor for quite a while. After plenty of research, we chose Dr Johnson. We are very pleased with our choice. Dr Johnson, along with the nurses, and staff from the front desk to the medical assistants, are wonderful. I personally don't like going to the doctor and am very apprehensive about it. I feel completely comfortable with this group. Very professional and personable from start to finish.
Mumbai, MH |
Dr. Johnson is very nice and attentive to the patient's needs. He listens well and seems genuinely concerned about you as an individual.
in Bowling Green, KY |
I was looking for a Dr because my Dr had retired and I did not want to walk in there and take whoever could just work me in. I made an appointment with Dr Johnson and I really do like him. He really takes time to explain things and I really liked that. I think he will be a great fit for me.He took time to talk and address my concerns and he really seem to care about them. Needless to say I will be seeing him in the future.
in Russellville, KY |
Very good and concerned physician
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Johnson exudes confidence. He is also a Navy vet, like me. Another reason I like him we served on the same ship, but at different times. He is very likable.
in Alvaton, KY |
Very nice and to the point with your problem and explaines things very well
Bowling Green, KY |
My first visit with Dr. Johnson. I was very pleased with my treatment -- very professional and caring. The wait time was minimal, and the services provided by the entire staff -- front desk/check-in, nurse, lab personnel -- were very good. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone.
in Scottsville, KY |
Dr Johnson is always caring and gives me the time I need to express my concerns.
in Bowling Green KY |
We were very pleased with Dr. Johnson and his nurse Jesse. We were patients of Dr. Lovett for appx. 30 years and became good friends with him. So yes it would be fair to say that Dr. Johnson is not Dr. Lovett, however, that is not a negative toward Dr. Johnson. Our appointment was at 9:30 and we were in exam room by 9:25. We only waited, in exam room, maybe 10-15 mins. for Dr. Johnson.. We really appreciated not having to spend a lot of time in waiting room. Very positive experience.
in Alvaton, Ky. |
I was a patient of Dr. Lovett's for years he recently retired. So I picked Dr. Johnson as my primary care Dr. He is very attentive and he listened to my concerns. I believe we will have a long Dr. patient relationship.
a visit to Dr. Johnson is a positive experience
in Bowling Green, KY |
I have been a pt. at Bowling Green Medical Clinic for a very long time. I recently saw Dr. Johnson as my doctor had retired. Dr.. Johnson was very professional and. took his time with me. He answered every question and knew my health history before he came in the room even though he had never seen me before. The nurses and staff at this office are awesome. Always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson and BG Medical Clicic.
Versailles, KY |
Dr. Johnson always takes the time to listen to me and takes my comments seriously. Other doctors I have been to seem to think I don't know how I feel. Dr. Johnson has also helped me when I went to him for help. My last doctor could never help the problem I went to him for but would take a blood test and then tell me that I had other problems that I wasn't aware of. I trust Dr. Johnson and recommend him to anyone looking for a good dorctore.
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Johnson always takes time to talk to me without making me feel rushed. He seems to really care about his patients. I would strongly recommend him as a doctor.
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Johnson takes time to listen to your health concerns, and is very personable!
in Bowling Green Ky |
Very thorough, caring and actually provided exactly the treatment I needed. I would highly recommend. PS I hope Dr. Wade enjoys many wonderful years of retirement!!!
in Bowling Green, KY |
I consider Dr. Johnson to be the best primary care doctor I've ever had! He's patient, caring, listens and explains things in an understanding way. He takes his time with his patients. He listens to their concerns. He goes out of his way to help his patients in ways of referrals! The staff is also great! The office is extremely nice and clean! I would highly refer Dr. Johnson to anyone looking for a new primary care doctor!
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Johnson has been an awesome doctor for myself and my family. He has the best bedside manner and really shows compassion and sympathy towards his patients. I am very happy to recommend him to everyone that needs a physician. I feel like Dr. Johnson will be around for a long time.
Bowling Green, KY |
I have been a patient at this medical for probably 30 years, but this was the first time I had been seen by Dr. Johnson. My regular doctor there is retiring, so I was going to have to choose a new doctor and was not sure who until I met with Dr. Johnson. He was very personable, listened to my issues attentively, and seemed very knowledgeable and understanding. I was a little stressed when I found out Dr. Wade was retiring, but I feel far better now after having seen Dr. Johnson.
in Bowling Green, Ky |
Best doctor ever. He listen to what you have to say and takes the time to explain what's could be wrong and the treatment to help you.
in Scottsville, Ky |
Dr. Johnson is very thourough asks the right questions And seems to have knowledge of quite a few uncommon maladies...He is cautious and caring and gives you a paper of what was discussed and tests he ordered and next visit you get test results and diagnosis Excellent personality Sherry Taggart Love all the staff
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Johnson listens to me as a patient. I have confidence in the care he provides.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Johnson is my most favorite doctor, and I've had quite a few in my life. He always gives 110% when you go in for a visit. Will listen to you talk and take time to hear about what is wrong with you. I made a huge mistake and took 2 pills a friend gave me for anxiety. It showed up on my tox screen and I was let go as a patient. It will be one of my biggest regrets of my life. Please accept my apology to the entire office staff, Leslie and especially Dr. Johnson. Thank you for the respect.
in Bowling Green Kentucky |
New York with a lot of problems he was nice presented himself very well listen to everything I had to say and addressed every issue as its separate issue I really like him I'm glad I found him he really listens to what his patients have to say about their issues and how to solve them he reminds me of southern Dr well in tune with his patients thank you very much dr. Johnson for taking me on as a patient I'm glad I met you I would recommend you to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Elect Choice EPO
    Managed Choice POS
    Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
  • American International Group (AIG)
    Blue Card