Dr. Douglas Jeffery, MD

Dr. Douglas Jeffery, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Douglas Jeffery, MD is a neurology specialist in Mooresville, NC and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1987 and specializes in neurology.

124 Professional Park Dr Ste A

Mooresville, NC 28117

Learn about Dr. Jeffery

See how frequently Dr. Jeffery performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Jeffery's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Nm School Of Med

Dr. Jeffery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jeffery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jeffery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jeffery's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jeffery to family and friends

Dr. Jeffery's Performance

Amazing Dr. I always leave my visit feeling like I don’t have a disease, and that I’m just as healthy as any one else. Great MS specialist with an amazing bedside manner, and a way of comforting his patients when you’re not getting the best news.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He is compassionate and passionate about this disease, I know no matter what I take to him he understands MS and will help and encourage me!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
When I was first diagnosed, I saw neurologists that were quick to say "that's just MS". Once I found Dr, Jeffrey, I learned that many symptoms could be controlled and that MS didn't have to mean that the end of my life. My quality of life has greatly increased under his watchful eye. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jeffrey took me as a Patient when I was really going in a down spiral of musical control. Dr. Jeffrey placed me on medications that stopped my muscle deterioration. its true that he does not return you to your stature before your impairment but he sure does help you to understand what is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3
Dr. Jeffery knowledge about MS is remarkable, great bedside manners, has the ability and is willing to share information in a manner that is easy to understand, and takes your opinions and concerns into considering treatments. It is really a team approach to treating MS. I blessed to have Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0