Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1982. He is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD

Pacifica Cosmetic Surgery Center

280 Newport Center Dr Ste 120 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Hendricks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hendricks

3.9

This is the first and ONLY time I’ve EVER left a bad review. I was beyond disappointed. I payed just shy of one thousand dollars for filler in my lips. Went in to have it dissolved a week later bc it was so uneven and he only put filler in my upper lip, not my lower.. he still charged me full price for the filler, AND the stuff to dissolve it— which, come to find out, is all so over priced to begin with, now that I’ve shopped around and seen what the normal rate for that is. I had to come in twice to have it dissolved and it still messed up my lips. This was 5-6 months ago, and my lips still aren’t the same. I couldn’t even sip a drink without the beverage dripping down my chin bc my upper lip wouldn’t close over my lower lip properly. Finally found a girl who fixed everything for me and to dissolve work that wasn’t even hers to begin with, she never charged me. I will never come back. Do not recommend
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
Very disappointing fat transfer. I will not recommend doctor Hendricks for fat transfer. I was not offered any solution, i look worse than before. None of my concerns were met.
Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
Such a great surgeon and has an excellent bedside manor.
Christine Taylo – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
As a doctor myself I wanted to have the best plastic surgeon for my mother’s facelift . This is how I found and met Dr Hendricks almost 15 years ago. Since then, I have referred countless patients and many other female doctors friends of mine to him and all have been extremely happy with their surgical outcomes ranging from liposuction to breast implant and reconstructive surgery , rhinoplasty and facelifts . Since that time I have learned that he is considered and named the Best Liposuction expert on SmartLipo in Southern California . He is truly a gifted surgeon and also an outstanding caring physician who always puts his patients well being first. I have continued to refer patients to him throughout the years and will continue to do so as I believe he is One of a Kind in terms of surgical results , innovation and technique . Recently he was able to reconstruct the face of a patient who had a very poor outcome from a facelift done by a “cosmetic” surgeon in another state.Amazing!!!
Dalel Tartak MD – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
I’ve been Dr. Hendricks’s patient for over a decade. Initially, he performed several cosmetic procedures/surgeries but more recently, he successfully removed skin cancer from my face which was performed under general anesthesia due to its extensive nature. I hope I never have to go to anyone else for these kinds of surgeries. Dr. Hendricks is an extremely skilled surgeon with an excellent bed-side manner. He is also extremely thorough in his follow-up care. He goes to great lengths to insure that everything is healing properly, and that you are pleased with the outcome. He follows up with you for months after the procedure, plus his office staff is very friendly, well-organized and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Hendricks.
Deborah Sullivan in Orange County, CA, C – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
Dr. Hendricks did a great job on my chest surgery, excellent procedural comfort, in-depth information and responsiveness to my concerns as a patient, great communication, and a speedy recovery time. Would recommend!
Chase in Laguna Niguel, CA – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
There are no words to fully describe my happiness with the procedure. I can not thank you enough for your time, energy and attention. After only four days I was feeling back to my regular self – a shockingly short recovery and a cruise ship vacation. You were absolutely right, the patients are the happiest with the outcome of this surgery. You are a miracle worker! I could not have asked for better results. I am beyond thrilled with the size and shape.
Marquita Smith in Orange County , CA – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
I visited Dr. Hendricks & his team at his office for a rhinoplasty and smart lipo in May 2018. This is a procedure I have always wanted for myself. The entire process was made very easy for me from consult to post op. Everyone I interacted with in the office and on the phone was kind, professional, and helpful. The nurses at the surgery center were outstanding and were able to calm my nerves. I really appreciated that. Dr. Henricks is the very professional and I would recommend him to anyone.
John Thompson in Newport Beach , CA – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
His experience and knowledge was above any other surgeon I considered. Learning he is one of very few surgeons and not just a certified cosmetic Dr was inportant but then his thouroghness was above and beyond what I expected. He explains everything to where you feel comfortable. After surgery he was easiy to reach and respnded so quickly that if I had an u nexpected question he responded right away. His follow up appointments were included in initial fees as well as ultrasound treatment
Orange County – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
As a man of average weight who has lived with a double-chin since my early 20?s, I couldn?t be more pleased with the results. Pretty extraordinary! Just as amazing, it has gone relatively unnoticed by my friends and co-workers who didn?t know I was having a procedure done. ?You lost some weight? is the comment I get the most. However, if you could see my before-and-after photos, they are night-and-day! Really great results!
Jon in Irvine, CA – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?
Dr. Hendricks damaged both of my eyes during a cosmetic procedure. Due to Dr. Hendricks, sloppy and careless surgical skills, I am now suffering of permanent nerve damage to my left eye. STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Santa Ana, CA – Mar 16, 2016
Your review is an attempt to frighten people with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hendricks?