Dr. Douglas Gearity, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Douglas Gearity, MD

Douglas E. Gearity, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., began the private practice of the Women's Center. He specializes in obstetrics, gynecology, and infertility treatments, and provides various in-office and outpatient minimally invasive surgical procedures.

...See Less

Dr. Gearity's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gearity has a reputation for providing personal, compassionate and comprehensive patient care to women of all ages has earned a strong reputation as one of the premier OBGYN practices in all fo Central Florida.

Dr. Gearity's Experience

See how Dr. Gearity's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gearity

Dr. Gearity accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Gearity is now accepting new patients
    Hunters Creek3000 Hunters Creek Blvd
    Orlando, FL 32837
    Saturday
    (407) 857-2502Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Gearity has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gearity's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gearity to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Gearity Says:

Thank you for providing your feedback. We hope that every experience you have with our practice is a positive one, and that you will refer your friends and family here. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as we use it to continuously improve our patient experience and our practice as a whole.

Dr. Gearity's Performance
    in Orlando, FL |
    This is the worst clinic with calling or emailing anyone back. They have horrible customer service. The women's center is a group expanding over many clinics in Orlando. They have not only refused to call back when dictated by doctor, but also love to put you on hold and hang up. The Oviedo office is the worst. Once you hit that 5pm threshold whether you are on the phone with them or not, they will hang up and you cannot reach them until the next business day.
    Orlando, FL |
    Dr. Gearity is a very down to earth, knowledgeable physician. I always feel like family when I'm seen in his office. It's a one stop visit for me. Same day mammograms and saturday hours. His staff is professional, courteous and very compassionate. The Women's Center is truly the best place for women in Central Florida. Thanks Dr. Gearity for all you do.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I had to have procedure done at The Women's Center and was a nervous wreck and Dr Gearity was awesome to put me at ease and explained everything and MA was great. After the procedure was done I have no idea what I was worried about I had no pain, nothing. I was worried and stressed for nothing. I Would recommend Dr Gearity to anyone that needs a OB/GYN.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I go there for all my mammograms and it's the only place where I feel welcome with enthusiasm by the staff and treated to a personal level. Your not just another face or another patient for them. It's hard for me to take long walks so their complementary valet parking is outstanding and the guys are very cheerful. I totally recommend Dr. Gearity and his staff to all women in central Florida.
    in Orlando, Fl |
    Me and my wife had a great experience. I personally loved the complementary Valet parking and my wife said she loved the staff. Doctor was very informational and to the point, we look forward to my wife's next visit.
    in Poinciana, FL |
    Recommended
    in Orlando, FL |
    I visited the Doctor for the first time today and I was very pleased with him and the staff.
    in Orange County, FL |
    On my last visit to the women's center I schedule with dr. Gearity is very professional, I felt very comfortable I would be seeing Dr. Gearity on my next visit.
    in orlando, fl |
    Not only did my wife feel comfort and welcome, I did as well. Dr. Douglas E. Gearity was amazing at explaining and made things easy for my wife to understand. Thank you ! THE WOMEN'S CENTER!!! ***** 5 STARS !!!
    in Orlando, FL |
    My visit to the women's center was great. All of the staff members are extremely helpful and polite. I seen Dr. Gearity. He's such a wonderful Doctor. He was professional and I felt comfortable. He works quick to make sure you're in and out as soon as possible, but always makes sure you understand what's going on. I will be going back for my annual exam every year.
    in Orlando, FL |
    Dr Gearity , that was good experience from my wife she feel confortable , they are very profesionals and friendly
    in Orange County, FL |
    My visit at the women's center was very pleasant. Dr. Gearity was very informative and knowledgeable. my visit overall was very satisfying. I highly recommend anyone to Dr. Gearity.
    Orlando, FL |
    Dr. Gearity was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was great
    in Kissimmee, FL |
    Doctor Gearity has a wonderful team that made my mom visit the best possible. Staff was friendly and very professional and answered any inquires we had.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I just want to thank the doctor and his office because both my mother and my girlfriend get their check ups there and they love the doc and his staff. They are attentive and always go the extra mile.
    in Orlando, Florida |
    Dr. Gearity is a very nice person and makes you feel comfortable in your appointment. He answers all the questions you have and is excellent and nice about it.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I took my girlfriend to Dr. Gearity and we had a five star experience. He was very professional and willing to answer any question. Waiting times and staff were also superlative.
    in Orlando, FL |
    Friendly and helpful staff. Dr Gearity is very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent service. I will recommend him to everyone.
    in Kissimmee, FL |
    Dr. Gearity was excellent. His staff is very friendly and helpful.
    in Orlando.Fl |
    I know this Center is the best for woman's....Any exam I have to take I go there place and they are very friendly and easy to help me.
    in Orlando, FL |
    Great professional and very detailed and patient explaining our family process and procedures. AAAAA+++
    in Orlando Florida |
    very professional,great staff and a great doctor that knows how to treat its patients.
    in Kissimmee, FL |
    Excelente atención encontré lo que yo necesitaba es un excelente profesional
    Orlando, FL |
    Great service and friendly staff.
    Have you seen Dr. Douglas Gearity, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gearity?

Dr. Gearity's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gearity says...

The Women's Center of Orlando completes several in office surgical procedures, and treats a wide range of gynecological and obstetrical conditions.

Dr. Gearity says...

Dr. Gearity earned his undergraduate and medical degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and served his internship in Bridgeport, Conn., completing his residency at Orlando Regional Healthcare System.

Dr. Gearity says...

Dr. Gearity's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Gearity has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gearity's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Postpartum Depression
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease

Bridgeport Hosp
      Orlando Regional Healthcare

Completed in 1996

Creighton University

Dr. Gearity does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gearity and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• 3D Ultrasound
    • 4D Ultrasound
    • Birth Control
    • Bone Density Scan
    • C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions