Dr. Douglas E. Gearity, MD

Dr. Douglas E. Gearity, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gearity has a reputation for providing personal, compassionate and comprehensive patient care to women of all ages has earned a strong reputation as one of the premier OBGYN practices in all fo Central Florida.Read more

Personal Bio

Douglas E. Gearity, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., began the private practice of the Women's Center. He specializes in obstetrics, gynecology, and infertility...Read more

Dr. Gearity's Experience

See how Dr. Gearity's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gearity

Dr. Gearity accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gearity has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gearity's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gearity to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gearity
Dr. Gearity's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
Dr. Gearity Says:

Thank you for providing your feedback. We hope that every experience you have with our practice is a positive one, and that you will refer your friends and family here. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as we use it to continuously improve our patient experience and our practice as a whole.

in Orlando, FL |
This is the worst clinic with calling or emailing anyone back. They have horrible customer service. The women's center is a group expanding over many clinics in Orlando. They have not only refused to call back when dictated by doctor, but also love to put you on hold and hang up. The Oviedo office is the worst. Once you hit that 5pm threshold whether you are on the phone with them or not, they will hang up and you cannot reach them until the next business day.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Gearity is a very down to earth, knowledgeable physician. I always feel like family when I'm seen in his office. It's a one stop visit for me. Same day mammograms and saturday hours. His staff is professional, courteous and very compassionate. The Women's Center is truly the best place for women in Central Florida. Thanks Dr. Gearity for all you do.
in Orlando, FL |
I had to have procedure done at The Women's Center and was a nervous wreck and Dr Gearity was awesome to put me at ease and explained everything and MA was great. After the procedure was done I have no idea what I was worried about I had no pain, nothing. I was worried and stressed for nothing. I Would recommend Dr Gearity to anyone that needs a OB/GYN.
in Orlando, FL |
I go there for all my mammograms and it's the only place where I feel welcome with enthusiasm by the staff and treated to a personal level. Your not just another face or another patient for them. It's hard for me to take long walks so their complementary valet parking is outstanding and the guys are very cheerful. I totally recommend Dr. Gearity and his staff to all women in central Florida.
in Orlando, Fl |
Me and my wife had a great experience. I personally loved the complementary Valet parking and my wife said she loved the staff. Doctor was very informational and to the point, we look forward to my wife's next visit.
in Poinciana, FL |
in Orlando, FL |
I visited the Doctor for the first time today and I was very pleased with him and the staff.
in Orange County, FL |
On my last visit to the women's center I schedule with dr. Gearity is very professional, I felt very comfortable I would be seeing Dr. Gearity on my next visit.
in orlando, fl |
Not only did my wife feel comfort and welcome, I did as well. Dr. Douglas E. Gearity was amazing at explaining and made things easy for my wife to understand. Thank you ! THE WOMEN'S CENTER!!! ***** 5 STARS !!!
in Orlando, FL |
My visit to the women's center was great. All of the staff members are extremely helpful and polite. I seen Dr. Gearity. He's such a wonderful Doctor. He was professional and I felt comfortable. He works quick to make sure you're in and out as soon as possible, but always makes sure you understand what's going on. I will be going back for my annual exam every year.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Gearity , that was good experience from my wife she feel confortable , they are very profesionals and friendly
in Orange County, FL |
My visit at the women's center was very pleasant. Dr. Gearity was very informative and knowledgeable. my visit overall was very satisfying. I highly recommend anyone to Dr. Gearity.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Gearity was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was great
in Kissimmee, FL |
Doctor Gearity has a wonderful team that made my mom visit the best possible. Staff was friendly and very professional and answered any inquires we had.
in Orlando, FL |
I just want to thank the doctor and his office because both my mother and my girlfriend get their check ups there and they love the doc and his staff. They are attentive and always go the extra mile.
in Orlando, Florida |
Dr. Gearity is a very nice person and makes you feel comfortable in your appointment. He answers all the questions you have and is excellent and nice about it.
in Orlando, FL |
I took my girlfriend to Dr. Gearity and we had a five star experience. He was very professional and willing to answer any question. Waiting times and staff were also superlative.
in Orlando, FL |
Friendly and helpful staff. Dr Gearity is very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent service. I will recommend him to everyone.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Gearity was excellent. His staff is very friendly and helpful.