Dr. Douglas Forman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Douglas Forman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1990. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Douglas Forman, MD

Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington

11210 Old Georgetown Rd Rockville, MD 20852
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Forman with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Forman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Forman

RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL. 1st, they are located in Rockville & NOT Bethesda. Dr. Forman and his staff made me wait 45 minutes with complete disregard for my time. I arrived early, communicated several times that I had a meeting after & staff kept saying it would be "just a few minutes". He WASN'T EVEN IN THE BUILDING & hadn't come to work yet! When I had to leave (a wasted 1.5 hr R/T drive), his assistant tried to lie, suddenly saying my appointment was really later. DISHONEST as well.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Elizabeth in Arlington, VA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr. Forman and his team are top-notch professionals who treat you with the utmost respect, professionalism and care. Each appointment started on time, his team of nurses were kind, professional, caring and helpful. Dr. Forman is a master at what he does surgically-- but unlike many surgeons and specialists I have encountered, exhibits compassion and empathy for his patients in a way that makes you feel cared for body, mind and spirit. My surgical experience with Dr. Forman was 5-star from start
WASHINGTON, DC – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Excellent surgeon, excellent bedside manner, and excellent staff-they all go above and beyond.
none – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr. Forman did an exceptional job. he is gentle, communicative, and affable. He is sensitive to pain and discomfort and appropriately set expectations for me and my family.
Marc DiFazio in gaithersburg, MD – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr. Forman had done the same upper and lower eyelids surgery for my husband with excellent results years before and he is still enjoying the results. Due to work schedule etc I wasn’t able to have mine done right after seeing his results. I finally did the same procedure a month ago and I teased my husband that my results were better as I also got more beautiful looking eyes as Dr. Forman said he would! My husband wanted the results to be subtle. Thank you for customizing our surgeries.
Betty in Germantown , MD – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
I am a month post-op from an extended abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and extended mastopexy (breast lift, no augmentation) with Dr. Forman. He was one of four plastic surgeons in the DC area that I met with to adjust my skin after losing half my body weight. He was far and away my top choice among the surgeons because of his professionalism, skill and openness to answer all of my questions. Both before and after surgery, he and his staff have always responded quickly to my concerns.
Janet in MD – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr. Forman: You’ve given me boobs that I love! You’ve helped me regain my self-esteem and self-confidence. You’ve helped me love my body again with all its imperfections. You've put a permanent smile on my face, a real one not in a plastic surgery sense ;-) I wear my new boobs with pride. I have a better posture and a better outlook and self-esteem, because I myself (not just my boobs) now look up, not down! And to the staff at the office, you are so incredibly supportive. I LOVE YOU All xx
N.S. in Washington, DC – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
dr. Foreman performed a tummy tuck after a gastric bypass. My surgery was done by him in 2007. Being a nurse at Georgetown everybody noticed what an awesome job he did I would recommend this man to anybody for any kind of plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery they will need.
Tracey Tavares in Welcome – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr foreman is excellent! Will be recommending everyone I know! All the staff is very friendly and attentive and thoroughly answered every question I had. I am extremely pleased with my results!
Nikki in Bethesda, MD – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr Forman gave me my life back! I couldn't be happier with his treatment and my results. He listened, showed great care and expertise and was very generous with his time giving me all my options. The compassion and kindness that he and his amazing staff showed me was wonderful. Dr Forman took a scary diagnosis of breast cancer and turned it into possibilities and a new hope. His confidence, kindness and compassion to me as well as my family before surgery and after surgery was wonderful.
Hagerstown, MD – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Doctor Forman is a kind, caring, knowledgeable plastic surgeon. with the abdominoplasty and breast lift he did for me, i have a new confidence in my appearance. I am very happy with the results and would highly highly recommend to anyone who needed plastic surgery
Vicki in Severn, MD – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
I had the great fortune of selecting Dr Forman for my procedure after reading his profile as one of the DC area's best plastic surgeons in Washingtonian magazine. Not only was Dr Forman thorough in his assessment, and generous with his time and advice, he was also incredibly? skilled in the procedure, leaving me with minimal scarring & perfect symmetry. He will schedule multiple before and after follow up appointment to make sure that healing is progressing as expected. I trust his judgement.
Rockville – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
I went to Dr. Forman to get my horrible neck fixed. I was so nervous about the whole thing and afraid I wouldn't like the results.But I got through it( it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.) and I am thrilled with the results!! Dr. Forman took 10 years off my face!!!! And his whole staff was extremely warm and reassuring. By the way, his office has great pens too!
B. Tobin Bayled in Bethesda, MD – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Forman any day of the week. From my initial consultation thru my follow up visits, his entire team were so thoughtful and attentive. After having nursed 3 babies, my breasts were empty and none of my bras or clothes fit right. He made me the best version of me while still looking totally natural. If you didn't know I'd had surgery, you'd never be able to notice. exactly what i wanted.
amy in gaithesburg, md – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Dr. Forman and the staff at The Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington were so nice, professional, and informative. After being diagnosed with Diastasis Recti and a Hernia, Dr. Forman was able to repair the hernia, muscle separation and tighten the sagging skin under my belly button after I had my 2 children. I never would have dreamed my stomach and core would look and feel this great again. I thank Dr. Forman for everything he did for me and I recommend him a thousand times over!
Frederick, MD – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Forman. He has done my breast reconstruction, including a breast lift on the other side, a lower face and chin lift, vaso-liposuction on my inner knees and thighs, and a lower body lift. He is highly skilled, hugely talented, compassionate, kind, patient, thorough, and honest about what surgery can and cannot achieve. He prepared me well for post-op and recovery. He personally called me at home after every procedure. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.
Katy W. in Germantown, MD – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Excellent surgeon with very good bedside manners.
Rockville, MD – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Forman?