Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Douglas Forman, MD
Dr. Douglas Forman, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in North Bethesda, MD. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Forman is affiliated with Suburban Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

11210 Old Georgetown Rd

North Bethesda, MD 20852

Learn about Dr. Forman

Dr. Forman's Experience

Dr. Forman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Body Disproportion
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Stitches
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• San Diego State University

• Phi Beta Kappa - San Diego State University, 1984
  • Scholastic Award - Yale Plastic Surgery, 1996
  • Award of Excellence - Yale Plastic Surgery/Orthopaedic Hand Conference, 1997
  • Cum Laude - San Diego State University, 1984
  • Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery "Combination therapy for salvaging a failing, experimental skin flap",
  • Journal of Hand Surgery "Persistent or recurrent carpal tunnel syndrome following prior endoscopic carpal tunnel release",
  • Clinical Plastic Surgery "Current treatment of post-traumatic facial deformities: Residual ocular, adnexal and soft tissue abnormalities",
  • Annals of Plastic Surgery "Free radial artery grafts: Surgical technique and results",
  • Annals of Plastic Surgery "Breast reconstruction in previously irradiated patients using tissue expanders and implants: A potentially unfavorable result",
  • Contemporary Surgery "Cholecystocholedochal fistula associated with Mirizzi syndrome: Presentation, diagnosis, and surgical managment",
  • Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery "Evaluation of a continuous systemic infusion of lloprost, a stable PG12 analogue, on the survival of experimental skin flaps",
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery "Experience with reduction mammaplasty following breast conservation surgery and radiation therapy",

Dr. Forman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Forman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Forman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Forman to family and friends
Dr. Forman's Performance
Hagerstown, MD |
Dr Forman gave me my life back! I couldn't be happier with his treatment and my results. He listened, showed great care and expertise and was very generous with his time giving me all my options. The compassion and kindness that he and his amazing staff showed me was wonderful. Dr Forman took a scary diagnosis of breast cancer and turned it into possibilities and a new hope. His confidence, kindness and compassion to me as well as my family before surgery and after surgery was wonderful.
in Severn, MD |
Doctor Forman is a kind, caring, knowledgeable plastic surgeon. with the abdominoplasty and breast lift he did for me, i have a new confidence in my appearance. I am very happy with the results and would highly highly recommend to anyone who needed plastic surgery
Rockville |
I had the great fortune of selecting Dr Forman for my procedure after reading his profile as one of the DC area's best plastic surgeons in Washingtonian magazine. Not only was Dr Forman thorough in his assessment, and generous with his time and advice, he was also incredibly? skilled in the procedure, leaving me with minimal scarring & perfect symmetry. He will schedule multiple before and after follow up appointment to make sure that healing is progressing as expected. I trust his judgement.
in Bethesda, MD |
I went to Dr. Forman to get my horrible neck fixed. I was so nervous about the whole thing and afraid I wouldn't like the results.But I got through it( it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.) and I am thrilled with the results!! Dr. Forman took 10 years off my face!!!! And his whole staff was extremely warm and reassuring. By the way, his office has great pens too!
Rockville, MD |
Compassionate, skilled, knowledgeable surgeon and an excellent staff.
in gaithesburg, md |
I would recommend Dr. Forman any day of the week. From my initial consultation thru my follow up visits, his entire team were so thoughtful and attentive. After having nursed 3 babies, my breasts were empty and none of my bras or clothes fit right. He made me the best version of me while still looking totally natural. If you didn't know I'd had surgery, you'd never be able to notice. exactly what i wanted.
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Forman and the staff at The Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington were so nice, professional, and informative. After being diagnosed with Diastasis Recti and a Hernia, Dr. Forman was able to repair the hernia, muscle separation and tighten the sagging skin under my belly button after I had my 2 children. I never would have dreamed my stomach and core would look and feel this great again. I thank Dr. Forman for everything he did for me and I recommend him a thousand times over!
in Germantown, MD |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Forman. He has done my breast reconstruction, including a breast lift on the other side, a lower face and chin lift, vaso-liposuction on my inner knees and thighs, and a lower body lift. He is highly skilled, hugely talented, compassionate, kind, patient, thorough, and honest about what surgery can and cannot achieve. He prepared me well for post-op and recovery. He personally called me at home after every procedure. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.
Rockville, MD |
Excellent surgeon with very good bedside manners.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Forman, MD?
Are you Dr. Forman?