Dr. Douglas Fife, MD

Dr. Douglas Fife, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Douglas Fife, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

6460 Medical Center St

Las Vegas, NV 89148

Learn about Dr. Fife

See how frequently Dr. Fife performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Skin Cancer

Dr. Fife's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Mohs Surgery
  • Paracentesis
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Uc Irvine Medical Center

Dr. Fife has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fife does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fife and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fife's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fife to family and friends
Dr. Fife's Performance
in Henderson, NV |
I was referred to Dr. Fife by both my dermatologist and my oncologist for the removal of a fairly deep basal cell carcinoma on the side of my nose. The quality of care which I received from Dr. Fife and his nurses was absolutely excellent. Dr. Fife is very skillful. He successfully removed the carcinoma and closed the wound so beautifully that after only 3 weeks, the scar is almost invisible. I highly recommend him to anyone needing skin surgery. He's the BEST!
Henderson, NV |
Wonderful office! Wonderful staff! Comfy chairs! Refreshments! A doctor that spends time with you and seems genuinely concerned about you. Remembers me and my kids every time we come in. My whole family sees him and he has been nothing but wonderful!
Las Vegas, NV |
When i called Dr.Fife's office many years ago with a question about procedure that needed to be done on my husband Dr. Fife came to the phone HIMSELF to explain what needs to be done. We have never looked for another doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Ive been struggling for acne scars in years, tried so meany treatments from laser to fillers and only Dr. fife had given me a good results so far. I have an appointment for a dermabrasion and a permanent filler after and I hope I achieve the results that I wanted for my skin.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Arnold has been my skin doctor for several years, I was very excited to hear that he was working in Dr. Fife's Office. I feel the doctors and nurses take my health care as the most important issue when I visit the office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Fife and his staff are fabulous skin dermatologists and skin cancer surgeons. My husband and I have had many skin cancer surgeries plus dermatological problems which have all been handled in a very experienced manner. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs skin care done professionally.
Las Vegas, NV |
Wow, a dermatologist that actually examines and touches your skin and gives necessary treatments in the first office visit. So impressed!!
in Henderson, NV |
I was referred by a satisfied patient, and I add myself to that category. Except for the excessive wait time, I agreed totally with the treatment plan, as I am a retired medical oncologist. Office staff is professional and pleasant. Dr Fife is soft spoken but accurate and presents all sides of his opinion. I believe we will have a long term relationship. ASW, M.D.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Fife and his team are the best in Las Vegas. My mother has had melanoma removed from a large portion of her face, and Dr. Fife along with Steven Hawkes took above and beyond care of her. They explain in detail what needs to be done, and also has the experience and knowledge to do an amazing job cosmetically after a large procedure. Thank you Dr. Fife for your gifted capabilities in the dermatology profession. Thank you to Keila for being such an amazing person, she's an asset to the team.
in Las Vegas. NV. |
Easy to get an appointment. Kind, courteous staff. Dr. Fife and staff listen and address the issues professionally. They make certain you understand your diagnosis and treatment plan. Highly recommend Dr. Fife.
in Henderson, NV |
I have had two medical procedures (4.6.2015 and 12.29.2016) with Dr. Fife (Mohs Micrographic Surgery). Both procedures included removal of carcinoma basal cells located in two difficult areas of the face: (1) dorsal nasal area and (2) from the nasal area to upper lip. Both of these procedures were extensive; yet very professionally accomplished and successful. My interactions with Dr. Fife and Nate Morgan as well as all office personnel were exceptional.
in Henderson, NV |
Recent Mohs for a tiny BCC with poor outcome. I did considerable research to find a top surgeon and Fife is regarded as the best. Despite making three appointments specifically with Fife (consultation, surgery, post-op visit) I was passed off to his support staff, even for the most crucial final sutures. I had a large scab form and notified the office and was again passed off and told to just wait it out. As a result I now have a large divot when there shouldn't have been. Very poor experience.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Fife answered all of my questions and explained what the procedure would entail. He was extremely patient and even called me at home after surgery to make sure I was doing well. I told him that I am a terrible patient and was very nervous about having my hair cut off for surgery. He reassured me and everything came out fine. His staff is also very reassuring.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Fife and his office provide a great health care experience. Dr Fife is professional, friendly and extremely competent. I have been seeing him for a few years now for dermatology needs and (unfortunately) Mohs surgery. The entire office team demonstrates a kind, caring attitude. I especially appreciate the individual care that is given to each patient at his office. You never feel like anyone is rushing to move on to the next case (even though they are extremely busy).
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fife has created and “operation” that is patient-centered, pleasant, friendly, professional, and efficient.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fife did mohs surgery on my nose in August of 2013 to remove skin cancer. He did an amazing job of removing the cancer and leaving me with no scar on my face. I highly recommend Dr. Fife and his outstanding team, from the front office to the surgical assistants to the Doctor himself, everyone I came into contact with was friendly & professional and very skilled at what they do. I have recommended him to friends.
in Henderson, NV |
Excellent M.D., who cares about your condition and well being. His staff is also excellent. I am a senior, and this is the first Doctor who called me at home to determine how I was doing and gave me a telephone number to reach him if my conditioned changed. How good is that for a first time patient. Outstanding and a caring human being.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very caring and experienced dr. and staff. Office very nice and very clean. Would highly recommend to anyone Dr Fife and his office.
in Las Vegas |
Dr Fife is amazing. Great doctor and personality too. State of the art office and good staff. He gets 10 stars from me :-). Kim m
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Fife, MD?
Are you Dr. Fife?