Dr. Douglas Cunningham, DO

Dr. Douglas Cunningham, DO

Family Medicine | Male

PUEBLO FAMILY PHYSICIANS 4350 N 19th Ave Ste 6 Phoenix, AZ 85015 Get Directions

Dr. Douglas Cunningham, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Cunningham's Experience

See how Dr. Cunningham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cunningham

Dr. Cunningham accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cunningham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cunningham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cunningham to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cunningham's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr.Cunningham is an extremely intelligent physician. For how busy he is, he is very trust worthy and attentive towards all of his patients. Being a physican that owns several corporations, his administration team demonstrates authority. They lead by example on how a medical establishment should operate and exceed care standards. Pablo Family Physicians recommends cost effective strategies on how to save money on prescriptions. Along with advocating program's that support the patient. Thank you.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I placed a complaint against dr Doug's male nurse who is going around in the gay community that he's in, I'm not a part of, spreading my status. Recording on file. Which is a HIPPA violation. Furthermore I will not have anyone raise their voice at me or especially my mother. In addition the office manager Kim is totally incompetent to fulfill her duties and position at the point that I may lose my job due to her unprofessionalism. Not afraid that he sits on the board, higher up senator reached.
in Avondale, AZ |
I submitted the required paperwork requesting copy of my last 12 month MEDICAL RECORDS so that I may go see a specialist for my spinal pain. Everytime I ask the front office, they look completely lost. I call to ask about this issue, I am told someone will return my call. I have been waiting for a return call for over 300 days. However, I travel across town to see Dr Jamie Kozak since 2003 and I absolutely LOVE her! She is the only reason I put up the the mistreatment I get from her colleagues.
in Surprise AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Cunningham for over 10 years, minus a break of 2 yrs for living out of state. Although there have ALWAYS been issues with the incompetent staff, I thought it was a tradeoff because Dr Doug was amazing. That is no longer the case, I have had so many issues with the staff recently, that this can no longer be ignored. I have had appointments cancelled, and changed to other “doctors” without even a call. If you value your health and your time, find another Doctor
in Surprise, AZ |
I have been a Patient for 11 Years.. High Regards for NP JB. Due to delay getting referral due to pain /decide to go thru my INS and then got discharged. I tried to talk to the supervisor however refuse to talk to me. I find this offensive. I sent a letter and was returned unopened. In the past she promised to address an issue and never did.. I would not recommend a friend to this office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Terrible Doctor - no compassion and treats people like garbage... He is a money focused business man who should not be a doctor
in Phoenix az |
I was his patient for many years, unfortunately his practice is way too busy to actually take time being through with my care. I also found his office staff to be short an unprofessional.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Doug. He is very easy to talk to about anything. Nonjudgmental, easy going and flexible.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Cunningham, DO?
Are you Dr. Cunningham?

Compare Dr. Cunningham

}

Dr. Cunningham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Cunningham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cunningham's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Cunningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cunningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cunningham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cunningham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.