Dr. Douglas L. Constant, MD

Dr. Douglas L. Constant, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 46 years old

We are a world-class healthcare organization specializing in the care and treatment of the entire musculoskeletal system, including: orthopedics, sports medicine, and pain management. Our specialists also have advanced expertise in work-related injuries, participate in clinical research trials and offer a host of onsite services, including outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging and physical therapy.Read more

Dr. Constant's Experience

See how Dr. Constant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Constant

Dr. Constant accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Constant has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Constant
Dr. Constant's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Constant is a kind and compassionate Doctor who works hard to get to the root of your pain. His treatment modalities allowed me to get off an injectable pain medication. Dr Constant's treatments allow me to have pain management at a greater level than with any other Doctor I have seen. I am an R.N. and I have worked with many doctors but Dr Constant is top notch in my book.
in bradenton |
I have been a patient of DR, Constant for 3 years now, soon to be 4. My headaches had gotten to be unbearble. With his expertise knowledge and experience with shots to my head and neck he has reduced my headaches to where I can go 6 to 8 months without one. He has a wonderful attitude with me and also, my wife comes with me, he always includes her in our conversations, I rate him as one of the best Dr.s I have ever had in my life time.
in Sarasota, FL |
Having been in the field of medicine myself for more many years, I have had the opportunity to experience the good and bad in our profession. When my turn came to need assistance in managing debilitating hip and back pain, I relied on the counsel of those specialists I had come to trust. Dr. Constant was their clear favorite. I learned right from my first visit why. He exemplifies intelligence, concern, empathy, and confidence. He took the time to educate and reassure. I feel young again. Thanks
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Constant has ever time I have seen him gone beyond my expectations. Wather it be at the office visit or in the procedure room. If YOU are in pain make an appointment with Dr Douglas Consant.
Bradenton, FL |
Very professional. I feel confident in his medial abilities. I would not hesitate in seeing him. His staff however is HORRIBLE. Worst offense being with not returning/answering/addressing phone calls. I currently have a call in from over a week ago regarding pain medications. Never, ever, get a return call from them. So he can be great, but if his staff is reckless....I need to find another doctor.
Bradenton, FL |
He is very very caring & kind. Wants so much to beable to help you.
in Sarasota Fl |
Dr Constant is very caring and really listens to you. He shows compassion to your situation and answers all your questions and concerns. All the staff I have been in contact with and his nurse at Coastal Orthopedic are simply the best which seems to be getting rarer in this area. Thanks.....
in Palmetto, FL |
Listened to me. Made every effort to solve my problem.
Dr Constant is a one of a kind Doctor!! I am not sure many like him exist. He will listen, he reached out to a few colleagues for final confirmation of what was actually wrong and a treatment plan I was ok with. Now I previously had been to many including the Mayo clinic without hope. I am happily living my life and managing my condition. Seriously, this doctor is not driven by the dollar and all he wants is help you get better. I still can't believe and mad I didn't find him sooner.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Constant is a doctor with a heart. He questioned, listened, analyzed, and searched for the cause of my pain. Because of his compassion and expertise I went from having difficulty walking to the table to walking four miles a day.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas L. Constant, MD?
Are you Dr. Constant?

Compare Dr. Constant

Dr. Constant's Care Philosophy

Dr. Constant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Constant has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Constant's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2004

University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
    United States Naval Academy

Dr. Constant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Constant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.