Dr. Douglas Brown, MD

Dr. Douglas Brown, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 50 years old

Dr. Brown specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Brookfield, WI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brown? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr. Doug Brown is an awesome Doctor. I say this because he is the kind of doctor that realizes every persons body and health issues are unique and he doesn't use cookie cutter techniques like others. More importantly, he truly cares about his patients and affords them the time and care the patient needs to truly understand their health issues. Weather it's a test he thinks you should have or replacing a medication with a better alternative, he has made a big difference in my life for the better
in New Berlin WI |
Called Dr. Brown's office as referral from a friend since I was looking for a new doctor for my boyfriend. I called his office to see if he was accepting new patients and spoke with Jackie. Let me just say this - she was the most insulting and unhelpful person I've ever dealt with. Gave me a hassle about insurance, said I was not able to schedule his appointments because of HIPPA and that couldn't get in until September. For a doctor accepting new patients she sure isn't helping him get any.
in Hartland, WI |
I had seen several different doctors and had many different tests done over a course of 6 months. Not one doctor had an answer to why I felt so poorly. By luck, I heard of Dr Brown through a family member and made an appointment with him the next day. There was a bit of a wait to see him, but it was well worth it!!! He sat down and explained every result from my blood tests in detail. Turns out I have Lyme Disease. I'm so happy to finally have a diagnosis behind my symptoms! Best Doctor Ever!!
in Neosho, WI |
He is serious about helping you. Talks to you and really understands your illness and wanting to find solution to get you well . I was really sick lost my job because of illness. He has me get lab work done and sat next to me to explain each test and what level I was and what it should be. I had Lyme diease. He is the only Doctor that would get me tested for it. I'm 100 percent Better than I have been in years. Dr. Brown helped me to get my life Back. Totally Best Doctor ever. ThankYou
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Dr. Brown does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Wi

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brown does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.