Dr. Dorothea Degutis, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 70
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Dorothea Degutis, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Brattleboro, VT and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Degutis has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in 1984. She is affiliated with medical facilities Brattleboro Memorial Hospital and Gifford Medical Center. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
Health Care & Rehab Svs51 Fairview St Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Degutis
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Degutis treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Degutis treats other conditions, please contact the office at (802) 254-6028.
Compare with other Neurodevelopmental Disorders specialists.
Dr. Degutis is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other Psychotic Disorders specialists.
Dr. Degutis is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Degutis' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Degutis' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Behavior Therapy
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Psychotherapy for Crisis
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Degutis accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Degutis accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Open Choice PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Maines Choice - Preferred HMO
- MVP Health Care
- MVP Health Care HMO
- MVP Health Plan EPO
- Sagamore Health Network
- Sagamore Plus PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.