Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Your Private Physician 3023 Eastland Blvd Ste 107 Clearwater, FL 33761 Get Directions
Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRITZKER SCHOOL OF MEDICINE I was fortunate to learn my medical skills at some of the most prestigious institutions in the United States. During my medical training, I was able to gain knowledge from many distinguished medical scholars and practitioners who taught me that medicine is not only a science but also an art of communication. My teachers emphasized that, as a future primary care physician, I needed to learn how to listen and form partnerships with my patients; I needed to appreciate cultural differences so each care plan make sense to the patient, and that I needed to emphasize the necessity of a team approach. Most of all, these experienced doctors made sure that I understood that the best way for physicians to care for a patient is to care about that patient.

...See Less

Dr. Matusewicz's Care Philosophy

We provide our patients with unprecedented medical attention and the quality of service that few can receive in today's healthcare environment. Most physicians are required to treat 25-30 patients a day, limiting their contact time to under 15 minutes. With the concierge service at Your Private Physician, we have no time limit when it comes to our patient's needs. At the time of the visit, patients have ample amount of time to address all of their concerns, receive an explanation of their condition(s), and create a treatment plan. Features You will have 24/7 direct access to Dr. Matusewicz via cell phone, email, and texting You will have a personal Patient – Doctor relationship We will see you on the same day for urgent visits You will have a Comprehensive Annual Physical Exam We offer a GYN care We will arrange your tests and specialist appointments Dr. Matusewicz will accompany you for a visit with a specialist if necessary We will be your advocate during hospitalizations

Dr. Matusewicz's Experience

See how Dr. Matusewicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Matusewicz

Dr. Matusewicz is now accepting new patients
Your Private Physician3023 Eastland Blvd Ste 107
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 669-1616Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Matusewicz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Matusewicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matusewicz to family and friends
Dr. Matusewicz Says:

Our patients enjoy unprecedented medical attention, peace of mind and the quality of service that few receive in today's healthcare environment.

Dr. Matusewicz's Performance
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is top notch. Hands down the most thoughtful, overall knowledgeable, caring doctor I have come across. If you need time with a doctor, you won't find one to give you more of their time than Dr. Matusewicz. If I could only choose one word to describe her I think it would be, thorough. I never wait for her, if I have a concern, it gets addressed, she has fought for me to get in with doctors and facilities that no other doctor has taken on. Everybody needs this doctor!
Clearwater, FL |
The likelihood of recommending dr. matusewicz is high. there's no 10 minute interview and out the door with dr, matusewicz. she gives her patients as much time as they need!
in Safety Harbor, FL |
I am a professional who deals everyday with many different physicians. Dr. Matusewicz is one of the finest I have ever encountered. Her depth of knowledge and compassion are second to none. Response time is great and the office runs with tremendous efficiency. You will never feel rushed and will always feel you are getting very personal and caring attention of the highest caliber.
in Clearwater, FL |
I'm believe that Dr Matusewicz is the best Doctor I've ever visited. She is very thorough, does a extensive research in your medical history. Very proactive in preventative medicine. I can't recommend her enough!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
In the past 3 years I have seen 22 Drs. outpatient, plus at least 20 more at hospitals. Dr. Matusewicz is the absolute best Dr. I know. She supported & treated me through 3 years of normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) which went un/undertreated too long by local neuro Drs who missed the diagnosis she spotted at the outset.Due to her, I kept reading & searching for better neurologists & neurosurgeons.Owe my ability to walk to her & my neuros at UMiami Health.A great Dr. if your life is at stake.
Clearwater, FL |
A caring and well informed physician who is primarily interested in preventative health and takes her time with me . She is, of course, immediately available when needed for an illness. I live in the Seminole area and was searching for a physician who was NOT affiliated with a big group or corporation and who is interested in keeping me healthy and strong. I found her in Dr. Dorota Matusewicz. She is worth the drive (only 20-25 minutes for me) and I have confidently referred her to others.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr Matusewicz came highly recommended to me from another health care provider. She has impressive credentials and experience but even more important than that is the collaborative nature of the Doctor/Patient relationship in her practice and the peace of mind that her approach to care gives me. I am delighted that I found her and have never been happier with a doctor.
St Petersburg, FL |
The best thing that ever happened to me and my husband was becoming patients of Dr. Matusewicz. I could not have navigated through my breast cancer without her. As for my husband, because of a test she recommended, it was detected he had three severe blockages. Today we are both strong and healthy thanks to her. I love knowing she is always there for us. No question is too difficult and if she does not know the answer she will research it until she finds one. She is tops in her field!!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is everything one could ask for in a physician...caring,good listener,knowledgeable on all the latest treatments and always available to address any concern. I have been a patient of Dr.Matusewicz since 2003 and my health has benefited greatly because of her!
in Odessa , FL |
Love Dr. D. She is a caring physician. Listens to your concerns and provides a wholistic approach to medical care. You never feel rushed and she is thorough. The office is a comfortable atmosphere, checking in and out takes a minute and there is almost no waiting. Chester the office manager is always helpful and accommodating. When I moved to Tampa from NYC, it was almost impossible to find a primary care physician I really liked. Went to 3-4 doctors before finding Dr. D. I'm very happy.
in Oldsmar, FL |
In addition to Dr Matusewicz being a brilliant professional in her field, she is compassionate and caring and spends as much time as you need with you. She is open to alternative treatments which is very important to us. She will be our primary physician for life!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
She is very interested in my wellbeing, does not rush through appointments, is very thorough and goes above and beyond when making certain that her advice and treatment worked
in Tarpon Springs, Fl |
Dr. Matusewicz has been my doctor for about 10 years. She is accessible, caring and brilliant. I feel that I have been very lucky to be her patient. She was also my 90 year old mother's doctor in the years before she died. Dr. M took great care of my mom and at the end made sure her death was peaceful and pain free.
Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz has shown her dedication to her patients by providing dedicated, specialized care to each person. Her demeanor, expertise and knowledge are first-class, as her extensive training shows through in all decisions.
in Naples, FL |
I think Dr Matusewicz is the greatest!! Every visit she really listens to what I have to say and to my concerns. Never rushed out of her office. She is very caring and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!
in Safety Harbor, FL |
When I moved from Wisconsin to Florida, I spent years looking for a primary care physician with whom I felt comfortable. Finally I met Dr. Matusewicz and I knew my search was over. I feel more than comfortable with her. I trust her completely and I actually enjoy my visits to her office. She spends a great deal of time with me each visit and is warm, compassionate and very thorough. Every time I text her with questions, she responds within 30 minutes. I recommend Dr. Matusewicz to everyone.
Tampa, FL |
Really focuses on making sure the patient understands what is going on with his/her body. Makes doctor's visits much more tolerable. Dedicates a lot of time into looking at extensive blood tests and finding even the smallest of ways to improve your health and quality of life.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Matusewicz for 3 years. Selecting her as our primary care physician has been one of the best medical decisions we ever made. She is thorough in her examinations and very detailed in taking our medical history. She has on several occasions referred us to specialists based on her diagnosis, and this has resulted in the early treatment of conditions that left untreated could have been very serious. She is very kind and has an excellent bedside manner.
in Tampa, FL |
I have known Dr. Matusewicz for over 20 years. She is an extremely intelligent, thorough, caring doctor!!! While she is an exceptionally trained medical doctor (M.D.), she is also takes an open minded and progressive approach to providing her patients with the best care possible. I completely trust her, and give her my highest possible recommendation.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
The reason I would highly recommend Dr. Matusewicz is her willingness to really listen to my concerns. Also, during the past 10 years she has been my doctor, I believe I'm healthier than I would have been without her, based on her proactive focus on my health.
in Indian Rocks Beach, FL |
Excellent bed side manner and very knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer and explain details of her recommendations.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is extremely caring and thorough. She has addressed health issues for me that had just been dealt with very cursorily by previous doctors at larger practices where the doctor can only see you for 5 minutes and does not have a chance to really understand what medical issues need to be addressed. Under her care, I no longer have chronic health issues and I credit her for a very early diagnosis of cancer that would not have been seen for several more years by regular screening.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
I began seeing Dr. Matusewicz after a hospitalization about 10 years ago made me realize my physicians weren't communicating with each other. She was recommended to me by another area physician, and now I can't imagine having any other primary physician. She is competent, knowledgeable, up to date, and caring, and when I need a referral to a specialist, she chooses only the best. I can't imagine going to anyone else, and I have referred others to her.
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz has a very warm and caring manner unique to most physicians in this area. She is very thorough in her examinations and is a superb diagnostician. I am very satisfied with her services.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz always has time to really listen to how you feel. She is extremely skilled at diagnosing issues and preventive health. I feel extremely lucky to have such a compassionate and highly skilled doctor.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Matusewicz is a wonderful, caring physician who has incredible credentials with great medical schools and internships and hospital experience. She has a special gift for finding out how to treat me and a welcoming desire to act as quickly as possible. She has been my doctor for over 5 years and I am sure for my lifetime.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Matusewicz is a great doctor. She always has time for you. You never get rushed out of her office. She is very caring & really works hard to get answers for you. I recommend her very highly.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
My family has been with Dr. Matusewicz for approximately 7 or so years. She is an excellent and caring Dr. If you are looking for upper scale health care you just found it.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
We are very pleased with Dr. Matusewicz. She returns calls, and not only has our experience with her been excellent , but we have been impressed with her staffs help with setting up apts with other doctors , and health insurance issues. Best GP we have ever used. Highly recommended
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is my family physician for many years and she helped me on a number of occasions effectively address all my health issues and questions. Her dedication, experience and professionalizm helped me keep me in a good heath. I you are looking for a doctor who care than I would give her a call.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz was able to see me right away and answered all of my questions. She followed up promptly with my results and was extremely thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Are you Dr. Matusewicz?

Compare Dr. Matusewicz

Dr. Matusewicz says...

GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRITZKER SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Most of all, these experienced doctors made sure that I understood that the best way for physicians to care for a patient is to care about that patient.

Dr. Matusewicz's Care Philosophy

We provide our patients with unprecedented medical attention and the quality of service that few can receive in today's healthcare environment. Most physicians are required to treat 25-30 patients a day, limiting their contact time to under 15 minutes. With the concierge service at Your Private Physician, we have no time limit when it comes to our patient's needs. At the time of the visit, patients have ample amount of time to address all of their concerns, receive an explanation of their condition(s), and create a treatment plan.

Features

• You will have 24/7 direct access to Dr. Matusewicz via cell phone, email, and texting
  • You will have a personal Patient – Doctor relationship
  • We will see you on the same day for urgent visits
  • You will have a Comprehensive Annual Physical Exam
  • We offer a GYN care
  • We will arrange your tests and specialist appointments
  • Dr. Matusewicz will accompany you for a visit with a specialist if necessary
  • We will be your advocate during hospitalizations

Dr. Matusewicz says...

Dr. Matusewicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Matusewicz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Matusewicz's Board Certifications

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1999

Loyola Med U

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Matusewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matusewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Functional Medicine