Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 58

Internal Medicine

Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Clearwater, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine in 1996. She is affiliated with medical facilities Mease Countryside Hospital and Morton Plant Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

Your Private Physician

3023 Eastland Blvd Ste 107 Clearwater, FL 33761

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Matusewicz with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Largo Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Largo Hospital today at (727) 440-4823.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Largo Hospital.

Dr. Matusewicz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Matusewicz

Best Dr!!
Listens, gives you time needed, proactive and addresses current concerns, advocate...I can't say enough. I feel more at peace that she is a phone call away if needed with always a fast response. In todays world that is all that needs said. Thank you Dr. Matusewicz :)
Molly Paulson – Oct 15, 2022
A True Personal Physician
Dr. Dorota Matusewicz has given me the best and most personal health care I have ever received. She is attentive and caring. It is wonderful to have a doctor who will call you directly, get you appointments to specialists quickly and paying just once a year makes it financially better for me. I highly recommend Dr. M, especially if you have been struggling with a health issue for some time.
M.Morgan – Oct 06, 2022
The Best Ever
For the first time in my life, I can come to a doctor's office and be able to spend as much time with the doctor as I want, and she feels I need. She listens and plans out the next steps. My health has improved, I am more informed than any other time in my life. You will be won over on the first visit. She has answered call or text message over the weekend, also followed up numerous times on the weekend when I had surgery from a car accident.
Rick – Sep 30, 2022
Very comprehensive health care
I have been patient for two years. Dr. Matusewicz went through virtually my entire medical record with me on the first visit as a patient. Through her recommendations my issue with ostopenia was resolved and my overall health and energy have improved. Since I have been a patient I have not had a single "sick day."
Sep 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Professional and integrated health with care
Provided knowledge, insight, guidance and works to create a personalized care and collaboration with other professionals on my behalf.
Joe Millen – Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Affirming view by a Clinical professional, retired
Dr Matusewics applies individual analytical assessment, along with clinical overview, in her practice to provide a true patient-centered health optimization. She is an ongoing reviewer of materials and a respectful, straight forward, honest, caring and most pleasant communicator.
William – Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Dr D has been our family physician caring for both myself and my husband. She is accessible and compassionate and listens. Appointments are as long as necessary and never rushed. She believes as much in preventative medicine as in treatment and management of acute and chronic problems. Highly recommend.
Frances M – Sep 22, 2022
Excellent doctor
Doctor Matusewicz is very down to Earth, really listens, and is very thorough with a holistic approach to understanding patients health and relevant treatment.
Sep 22, 2022
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Matusewicz is a compassionate and highly skilled physician. Constantly updating her knowledge to to provide the best care possible. By far the best primary care physician I have ever had.
Ronald Fleisher – Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Very welcoming, clean office and very organized
Bruce Boudreau – Sep 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Dr. Dorota is my first Physician that treats me as an individual rather than the next patient down the hall. She is compassionate , respectful and considerate as to my beliefs. Rather than write a prescription and send me on my way Dr. Dorota has discussions about holistic remedies, diet, exercise and mindfulness. Basically it is not a DR. appointment with Dr. Dorota...It is discussion . conversation and ideas in moving forward for better health both mentally and physically. Professional and relaxing atmosphere, extremely well run office. Best decision my wife made and i am thankful she convinced me two years ago.
Francis M. Lee – Sep 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Best dr you can ever have. Addresses your problems . Great listener. Takes care of you physically and mentally. I love her.
Sep 21, 2022
Phenomenal Physician!
Dr. Matusewicz is THE BEST physician I have ever had in my 70 years! She is incredibly knowledgeable about internal and functional medicine. She is warm, concerned, and always looking for the best solution for the well-being of her patients. She spends as much time with her patients as necessary. She starts every visit with a conversation to see how I am doing, then asks me questions based on my responses. After we talk, she does a thorough physical exam. My appointments, on average, last about an hour. Who does that in this day and age of a broken healthcare system? Dr. M does! She is always available and responds almost immediately to emails, texts, and phone calls day or night. I contracted COVID while she was on vacation. I emailed her and she called me within 5 minutes. Chester, her office manager, arranges appointments with any specialist I need to see. Seldom, do I have wait weeks to see a specialist. I would not trade her and Chester for the world!
Linda D – Sep 21, 2022
Best Medical Experience
I cannot say enough about Dr. Matusewicz. She genuinely cares for her patients and their well being. I truly believe everyone can benefit from seeing a doctor as amazing as Dr. Matusewicz. Whatever issues you are encountering, anything you want to do better with, or any proactive measurements you want to take, she will listen closely and come up with a plan that works for you and your lifestyle. She has been caring for my entire family for many years now and she is the sole reason my brother's cancer was caught so early and why he is healthy today. I can go on and on about how highly I recommend Dr. Matusewicz but her reviews speak for themselves!!
Sep 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. M. She is always prepared, willing to listen, and I never feel rushed. She listens to my opinions and is considerate of my beliefs and lifestyle when making recommendations. Love her!
Diane - Belleair Beach – Jun 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
She has an amazing bedside manner. You will not find a more caring, thorough internist on the planet. She's funny, open to your input and ready to work with you to keep you at your maximum health.
Rachel, Trinity - Patient since 2019 – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Dr. Dorota is always thoughtful and helpful. She sees you as a whole person and cares for every aspect of your health. She is open to questions and best of all she helped me to figure out a very tricky diagnosis that other doctors had missed for years. She is up to date and keeps track of new scientific research and is willing to consider natural methods. I am extremely impressed that even during hard covid times with all the stress she has, Dr. Dorota has remained vigilant, available, and considerate of each of my needs. If you need a doctor that is astute at medicine and has a caring demeanor I think Dr. Matusewicz is one of the best!
Jerry - Tampa, Member 2019 – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
I can't recommend Dr. Matusewicz enough! She is incredibly detailed and thorough. My first appointment with her lasted a full two and a half hours in order to go over my complete medical history. She offers a unique balance of the practicality of Western medicine combined with the holistic approach of Functional medicine. In the past, I've felt that doctors tended to throw medicine at a problem instead of figuring out why the problem was occurring. This was happily not the case with Dr. M. Being able to communicate with her through a secure messaging app is a big bonus, since not every question is urgent enough to need a full appointment. You can tell that she really cares about her patients. Joan, Clearwater Beach
Joan – Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Dr. M is an excellent doctor. Very patient and disarming demeanor. She was very helpful and ensured that I fully understand the diagnosis and treatment plan - she gave me confidence that I am going to get better. Highly recommended.
Maria – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Dr Matusewicz guided me through my successful cancer treatment, and I would not have gotten the same treatment without her. I'm by far the healthiest I've ever been in my life now, and I have more insight into why I'm healthy than ever before. If you're proactive about your health and longevity - prepare for the best experience of your life! If you do unfortunately need to go into surgeries and prescriptions, Dr Matusewicz becomes even more necessary. I would have had my surgeries done by a junior surgeon at the local hospital if it was not for her. She sprung into action, and managed to get me under one of the world's leading surgeon's knife within 72hrs of my diagnosis (at one of the world's best hospitals). I would have paid 100x what I have paid Dr Matusewicz for just this one example of how she's helped me and my family. Just like I would never navigate the legal system without my lawyer, I'd never navigate the medical system without Dr Matusewicz. And neither should you!
Will Mitchell – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Matusewicz?