Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 52 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review

We believe that access to your doctor is fundamental to your continued good health. As a member, you will have a top quality private physician who will attend to your needs and return phone calls promptly. We offer 24/7 access to your physician via cell phone, email, and text messaging. You won't have to wait weeks for an appointment, and it can be scheduled the same or next day.Read more

Dr. Matusewicz's Experience

See how Dr. Matusewicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Matusewicz

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Matusewicz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Matusewicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matusewicz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Matusewicz
Dr. Matusewicz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (27)
Dr. Matusewicz Says:

Our patients enjoy unprecedented medical attention, peace of mind and the quality of service that few receive in today's healthcare environment.

in Oldsmar, FL |
In addition to Dr Matusewicz being a brilliant professional in her field, she is compassionate and caring and spends as much time as you need with you. She is open to alternative treatments which is very important to us. She will be our primary physician for life!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
She is very interested in my wellbeing, does not rush through appointments, is very thorough and goes above and beyond when making certain that her advice and treatment worked
in Tarpon Springs, Fl |
Dr. Matusewicz has been my doctor for about 10 years. She is accessible, caring and brilliant. I feel that I have been very lucky to be her patient. She was also my 90 year old mother's doctor in the years before she died. Dr. M took great care of my mom and at the end made sure her death was peaceful and pain free.
Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz has shown her dedication to her patients by providing dedicated, specialized care to each person. Her demeanor, expertise and knowledge are first-class, as her extensive training shows through in all decisions.
in Naples, FL |
I think Dr Matusewicz is the greatest!! Every visit she really listens to what I have to say and to my concerns. Never rushed out of her office. She is very caring and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!
in Safety Harbor, FL |
When I moved from Wisconsin to Florida, I spent years looking for a primary care physician with whom I felt comfortable. Finally I met Dr. Matusewicz and I knew my search was over. I feel more than comfortable with her. I trust her completely and I actually enjoy my visits to her office. She spends a great deal of time with me each visit and is warm, compassionate and very thorough. Every time I text her with questions, she responds within 30 minutes. I recommend Dr. Matusewicz to everyone.
Tampa, FL |
Really focuses on making sure the patient understands what is going on with his/her body. Makes doctor's visits much more tolerable. Dedicates a lot of time into looking at extensive blood tests and finding even the smallest of ways to improve your health and quality of life.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Matusewicz for 3 years. Selecting her as our primary care physician has been one of the best medical decisions we ever made. She is thorough in her examinations and very detailed in taking our medical history. She has on several occasions referred us to specialists based on her diagnosis, and this has resulted in the early treatment of conditions that left untreated could have been very serious. She is very kind and has an excellent bedside manner.
in Tampa, FL |
I have known Dr. Matusewicz for over 20 years. She is an extremely intelligent, thorough, caring doctor!!! While she is an exceptionally trained medical doctor (M.D.), she is also takes an open minded and progressive approach to providing her patients with the best care possible. I completely trust her, and give her my highest possible recommendation.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
The reason I would highly recommend Dr. Matusewicz is her willingness to really listen to my concerns. Also, during the past 10 years she has been my doctor, I believe I'm healthier than I would have been without her, based on her proactive focus on my health.
in Indian Rocks Beach, FL |
Excellent bed side manner and very knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer and explain details of her recommendations.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is extremely caring and thorough. She has addressed health issues for me that had just been dealt with very cursorily by previous doctors at larger practices where the doctor can only see you for 5 minutes and does not have a chance to really understand what medical issues need to be addressed. Under her care, I no longer have chronic health issues and I credit her for a very early diagnosis of cancer that would not have been seen for several more years by regular screening.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
I began seeing Dr. Matusewicz after a hospitalization about 10 years ago made me realize my physicians weren't communicating with each other. She was recommended to me by another area physician, and now I can't imagine having any other primary physician. She is competent, knowledgeable, up to date, and caring, and when I need a referral to a specialist, she chooses only the best. I can't imagine going to anyone else, and I have referred others to her.
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz has a very warm and caring manner unique to most physicians in this area. She is very thorough in her examinations and is a superb diagnostician. I am very satisfied with her services.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz always has time to really listen to how you feel. She is extremely skilled at diagnosing issues and preventive health. I feel extremely lucky to have such a compassionate and highly skilled doctor.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Matusewicz is a wonderful, caring physician who has incredible credentials with great medical schools and internships and hospital experience. She has a special gift for finding out how to treat me and a welcoming desire to act as quickly as possible. She has been my doctor for over 5 years and I am sure for my lifetime.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Matusewicz is a great doctor. She always has time for you. You never get rushed out of her office. She is very caring & really works hard to get answers for you. I recommend her very highly.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
My family has been with Dr. Matusewicz for approximately 7 or so years. She is an excellent and caring Dr. If you are looking for upper scale health care you just found it.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz has been my doctor for over ten years...she is a wonderfully caring and knowledgeable physician...I would recommend her practice with 100% confidence to anyone seeking a skilled competent doctor such as she!
in Safety Harbor, FL |
We are very pleased with Dr. Matusewicz. She returns calls, and not only has our experience with her been excellent , but we have been impressed with her staffs help with setting up apts with other doctors , and health insurance issues. Best GP we have ever used. Highly recommended
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz is my family physician for many years and she helped me on a number of occasions effectively address all my health issues and questions. Her dedication, experience and professionalizm helped me keep me in a good heath. I you are looking for a doctor who care than I would give her a call.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Matusewicz was able to see me right away and answered all of my questions. She followed up promptly with my results and was extremely thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Dorota Matusewicz, MD?
Are you Dr. Matusewicz?

Compare Dr. Matusewicz

Dr. Matusewicz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Matusewicz says...

Dr. Matusewicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Matusewicz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Matusewicz's Board Certifications

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1999

Loyola Med U

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Matusewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matusewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine