Dr. Doreen Wong, MD

PsychiatryFemaleAge 60

Psychiatry

Dr. Doreen Wong, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 1991. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Doreen Wong, MD

Sierra Doreen Wong MD

5215 N Sabino Canyon Rd Tucson, AZ 85750 ()

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Wong with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wong

3.9

Dr. Wong

I had to seek therapy after having her for my psychiatrist.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong is one if the most genuinely kind people I’ve ever met. She has a calm and professional yet very caring demeanor, and helped me to gain realizations about myself and my life without forcing them on me. She really knows when to speak and when to listen, and she helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I highly recommend her if you’re stuggling with anxiety.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong is a brilliant doctor. After seeing three other doctors we found Dr. Wong. In no time she was able to diagnosis our son and finally get him the right treatment he needed. It's amazing to watch our son give her giant hugs before he leaves. We are forever grateful! The Haag family.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong is an extraordinary Psychiatrist. I wouldn’t have been able to heal from my childhood trauma without her. I had carried the pain with me for over 30 years, and she was the one who knew what I needed and was able to guide me towards the light. I can’t recommend Dr. Wong enough; she has changed my life, and I’m eternally grateful.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Takes her time to get to know your history and is patient and understanding. She is great with providing quality treatment. I like that she responds quickly to text if I need her. You won’t find a better a Psychiatrist in Tucson.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
I have been seen by other Psychiatrist, but none has helped me like Dr. Wong. She diagnosed me correctly and has been very diligent in finding the proper treatment for me. She genuinely cares for her patients by listening carefully and taking the time and patience to provide the best care.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong really cares about her patients - she takes the time to listen and collaborate with her patients to come to a treatment plan that is tailored to the individual. She's compassionate, competent, insightful, and I can't recommend her enough. I've been seeing her for over a year, and I've seen a slew of psychiatrist over the years. She's been the most helpful and the kindest.
Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong was patient with me during a time when I was very difficult to manage. If not for this I think my symptoms would still be unmanageable. She has a small, single person practice. This allows direct access to her and minimal wait times.
Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?
Good listener, doesn't rush you in and out the door, and is open to making changes and adjustments in medications.
tucson, az – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doreen Wong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wong?