Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 61

Dr. Morgan

Medical Arts Pavillion

150 55th St # 3612 Brooklyn, NY 11220

Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Michigan State U, College Of Human Medicine in 1986 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Morgan

2.6

Dr. Morgan?
Dr. Morgan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD
I just came from seeing Dr. Morgan and am shocked to see negative reviews. She took almost 45 mins just to evaluate me in person. I have honestly never appreciated being in a doctors office for so long! Some people say she is rude to her staff but what I see is a woman who is direct and efficient. I would say she’s a thorough-bred in the being thorough department. Asked me everything then was opened to everything I had to ask. She’s intelligent, knows her stuff and I believe, wonderful. And if you have a problem speak up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
I read a lot of negative comments about dr Morgan which would have affected my judgement of her, however, I took the time to get to know her , she lectured me about my fibroid and how she was going to tackle them ,I immediately connected with her, dr Morgan knows her craft. Two days ago I had a myomectomy done by dr Morgan. My surgery went smoothly and am so grateful that I met with this incredible doctor, when I told her my concerns, how I wanted to save my uterus, that the other doctors I previously visited told me hysterectomy was my best option, concerning my age and the amount of fibroid I had , dr Morgan took her time to do more research on my case and came up with different options and carefully explained them to my satisfaction. I definitely recommend dr Morgan she’s a strong learned black woman, you might not like her boldness,. I kid you not she is excellent in her practice Please take your time to get to know your doctors thank you dr Morgan ??????.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
Terrible Doctor. She is rude to her patients and nurses. I don't even know how NYU can allow such a person to work for them. Shameful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
Dr. Morgan is rude, unprofessional with poor follow-up and a horrible bedside manner. Her nurse assistant is also awful. Do not see her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
Unprofessional! The doctor has compassion fatigue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Morgan's and I feel I lucked out. I had one gynecologist previously who I was not happy with and pushed medications on me and didn't seem to be paying real attention. Several doctor-less years later I finally decided it was time to get check-ups and once again get my irregular hormone levels assessed. Dr. Morgan is EXTREMELY thorough and informative, and allayed many fears. She is very direct, but she listens and analyzes and is transparent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
She is very rude to her assistant, almost like a bully. When I had a negative pregnancy. She had her assistant call me for the news which is fine with But I needed to know..is there a next step??? Run!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
I went to Dr. Morgan approximately a year ago for infertility work up and I was greatly disappointed at the compassion, concern, and followup to tests and procedures. Initially, I had 17 tubes of blood drawn for lab work and have never received any information regarding those lab results. Additionally, I had an ultrasound and a transvaginal scan that I have never received the results to. Lastly, I had the procedure to see if my tubes were open. Never received results. Find another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
If you are looking for a physician who takes your hypothyroidism seriously Dr. Morgan is not the doctor for you. In spite of pronounced hypothyroidism symptoms, which were both visible and deeply concerning, AND testing positive for Hashimoto's, the lead cause of hypothyroidism, she refused to offer treatment. She claimed my "normal" TSH levels cancelled out the other evidence. Both arrogant and dogmatic, she represents everything that is wrong with the treatment of hypothyroidism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
Relocated to Brooklyn, needed to find new doctors. Very discouraged by reviews about doctors that my insurance suggested then I found Dr. Morgan at NYU Lutheran Medical. Office staff was warm, professional & helpful. Dr. Morgan is amazing. She took the time with my entire history to create a comprehensive patient base, answered all my questions & was very thorough with my exam; a warm, caring doctor. I feel very secure to be in her care! Wait time was well worth the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Morgan?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1990
Wayne St U/Hutzel Hosp
1986
Michigan State U, College Of Human Medicine

Dr. Morgan accepts

Dr. Morgan accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Morgan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Morgan's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gonorrhea Screening
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening