Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Medical Arts Pavillion 150 55th St # 3612 Brooklyn, NY 11220 Get Directions
Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD
Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center .

Dr. Morgan's Experience

See how Dr. Morgan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Morgan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Morgan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Morgan's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Morgan's and I feel I lucked out. I had one gynecologist previously who I was not happy with and pushed medications on me and didn't seem to be paying real attention. Several doctor-less years later I finally decided it was time to get check-ups and once again get my irregular hormone levels assessed. Dr. Morgan is EXTREMELY thorough and informative, and allayed many fears. She is very direct, but she listens and analyzes and is transparent.
Brooklyn, NY |
She is very rude to her assistant, almost like a bully. When I had a negative pregnancy. She had her assistant call me for the news which is fine with But I needed to know..is there a next step??? Run!
in Bayonne, NJ |
I went to Dr. Morgan approximately a year ago for infertility work up and I was greatly disappointed at the compassion, concern, and followup to tests and procedures. Initially, I had 17 tubes of blood drawn for lab work and have never received any information regarding those lab results. Additionally, I had an ultrasound and a transvaginal scan that I have never received the results to. Lastly, I had the procedure to see if my tubes were open. Never received results. Find another doctor.
Astoria, NY |
If you are looking for a physician who takes your hypothyroidism seriously Dr. Morgan is not the doctor for you. In spite of pronounced hypothyroidism symptoms, which were both visible and deeply concerning, AND testing positive for Hashimoto's, the lead cause of hypothyroidism, she refused to offer treatment. She claimed my "normal" TSH levels cancelled out the other evidence. Both arrogant and dogmatic, she represents everything that is wrong with the treatment of hypothyroidism.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Relocated to Brooklyn, needed to find new doctors. Very discouraged by reviews about doctors that my insurance suggested then I found Dr. Morgan at NYU Lutheran Medical. Office staff was warm, professional & helpful. Dr. Morgan is amazing. She took the time with my entire history to create a comprehensive patient base, answered all my questions & was very thorough with my exam; a warm, caring doctor. I feel very secure to be in her care! Wait time was well worth the care I received.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Don't waste your time at this office! I saw Dr Morgan on a Thursday for menopausal symptoms. She did a vaginal culture on me and noticed abnormalities. I patiently waited the following week for my test results as I felt uncomfortable. It took leaving four messages and 12 days to get an answer back and medication called into my pharmacy. She also ordered a pelvic ultra sound on me and I never got a phone call on my results! I had to call the Imaging Center to get my results. Never returning.
Have you seen Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD?
Are you Dr. Morgan?

Compare Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morgan's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Mi State Univ Coll Human Med

Graduated in 1986

Wayne St U/Hutzel Hosp

Completed in 1990

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage