Dr. Dora Chizea, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 73

Dr. Chizea

Family Medical Walk in Clinic

2310 Tamiami Trl Unit 2101 Punta Gorda, FL 33950

Dr. Dora Chizea, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Punta Gorda, FL and has been practicing for 46 years. She graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 1973 and specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Chizea accepts

Dr. Chizea accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Chizea treats your condition or procedure

2.9

Dr. Chizea?
Dr. Chizea's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dora Chizea, MD
Dr. Chizea has been my PCP for nearly 3 years now. She is terrific in listening and taking her time to answer your questions and is a very approachable physicians. I have NEVER felt rushed with her. She has been able to diagnosis my problem that other SPECIALISTS were not able to do. I have found the staff to be competent and friendly. The office is very clean. My biggest fear will be the day Dr. Chizea announces her retirement. Hopefully, not any time soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dora Chizea, MD?
this office staff is the worst i has ever seen i went there 02/08/2016 and got a bill from Collections stated that i owed 33.00 dollars and I went by and called Billing the stated i did not pay so I went to bank and pulled statement showing I paid on 02/08/2016 and they still refuse to take care of this issue. so Please go somewhere else so this will not happen to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dora Chizea, MD?
Awful experience with the doctor, staff and billing. Prior to my visit I contacted the doctors office to verify it was a primary care office ($20.00 co-pay) The staff billed my insurance company for $305 which increase my $20 co-pay to $80 I called numerous times (no one picks up the phone), your required to leave a message. Never have received a phone call back. POOR STAFF The doctor herself was ridiculous, he/she misdiagnosed my illness (completely useless) **DON'T GO**
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dora Chizea, MD?
She was very patient and listen to all my issues and was not in a rush to dismiss me like other physicians. Very good at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dora Chizea, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chizea?