Dr. Donny Hardy, MD

Dr. Donny Hardy, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Donny Hardy, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Berea, KY. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center and Saint Joseph Berea.

Dr. Hardy's Experience

See how Dr. Hardy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hardy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hardy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardy to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hardy's Performance
Richmond, KY |
Family's doctor. So Kind, very thorough. His nurse is so sweet.
Berea, KY |
My name is Lee Garner and I thank God for Dr. Hardy he ended my hell of insomnia I suffered for 13 years. I. would be awake for two to five days each time I slept he fixed my brain damage where all else had failed by listening to me and thinking outside the box I am fixing to call on him once more as I expect he will fix the last of my brain damage now that I have hope from a crazy trial.
Somerset, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Hardy for about 3 years and everything was good until I switched to medicare. Their billng is way out of line. I was charged $201.00 for an office visit. Medicare paid around $125.00 and I was left holding the bag for the other $75.00. When I challenged them about the bill It got crazy and I was basically kicked out of my appointment for the day. I found a different Dr. who only charges $45.00 for an office visit.
in Barbourville, KY |
Dr. Hardy has provided excellent health care to me and my elderly father. He is thorough, patient, kind, and communicates well in referring us to appropriate specialists. Speaking for both me and my dad, we have the utmost respect and appreciation for Dr. Hardy.
Have you seen Dr. Donny Hardy, MD?
Are you Dr. Hardy?

Compare Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Hardy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hardy's Board Certifications

Dr. Hardy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF KY COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2000

University Of Kentucky Hospital
    University Of Kentucky Hospital Lexington

Dr. Hardy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hardy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.