Dr. Donnie Holden, MD
Dr. Donnie Holden, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Gravette, AR. Dr. Holden has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse. He is affiliated with medical facilities Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette and Siloam Springs Regional Hospital. His office accepts new patients.
Holden Psychiatric Institute1102 Jackson St SW Gravette, AR 72736
- Good CommunicationPatients said there was good doctor communication at the hospital. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Holden
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Holden treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Holden treats other conditions, please contact the office at (479) 750-1151.
Compare with other Neurodevelopmental Disorders specialists.
Dr. Holden is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other Psychotic Disorders specialists.
Dr. Holden is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other Addiction & Substance Abuse specialists.
Dr. Holden is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Holden's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Holden's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Behavior Modification
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Function Testing
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Counseling Services
- Couples Therapy
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Delusional Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug Withdrawal
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Factitious Disorders
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Hallucinogen Dependence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Marijuana Withdrawal
- Marital Counseling
- Marital Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mood Disorders
- Munchausen Syndrome
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Opioid Dependence
- Opioid Withdrawal
- Panic Attack
- Panic Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychopharmacologic Treatment
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Psychotherapy for Crisis
- Psychotherapy Services
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Holden accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Holden accepts the following insurance:
- Allied National
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueAdvantage Administrators of Arkansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- MultiPlan PPO
- United Healthcare
- Basic Plan
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.