Dr. Donna Session, MD

Dr. Donna Session, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Donna Session, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Session is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

9160 Carothers Pkwy Ste 201

Franklin, TN 37067

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Session

Dr. Session's Experience

Dr. Session's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Eastern Virginia Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Winthrop Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Session has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Session does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Session and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Session's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Session to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Session's Performance
in Nolensville, TN |
My experience with Dr. Session was great. She was patient and kind. She took the time to explain everything, and went over cost with all of my options. Previously, I had a doctor that diagnosed me incorrectly. Dr. Session took her time and was thorough. All the nurses are wonderful and sweet and very positive. The front desk lady is great as well. Infertility is a sensitive subject and everyone does a wonderful job at making you feel uplifted and positive.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Session is an amazing and very knowledgeable physician. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years and had previously been to a different Reproductive Endocrinologist without success. With Dr. Session, Jennifer (embryologist), Stephanie (RN, IVF Coordinator), and Holly (RN), we were able to get pregnant on our first IVF cycle. I cannot thank or brag on her and her staff enough. They are truly dedicated to their patients!!
Phillipsburg, NJ |
They told me to call 1st day of period. They Didn't return my calls or emails for 10 days had to go in person to get appoint bc it was time sensitive & other doctors were booked for months. They did delete my FB review but couldn't call me? They lost my records and everyone's records Bc they made others refill out paperwork in front of me. Her first advice on twins was abortion. She didn't know my history. They accidentally cut my cervix during the HSG. I think they delete every bad review FYI.
in Spring Hill, TN |
Felt I was an inconvenience to her since we weren't ready to jump straight to IVF. Was told it was urgent to call as soon as I started my cycle because of some lab work and since I happened to start on a Friday was then treated like I was crazy for being worried about day 3 falling on a sunday. Was told to come first thing Monday for more lab work and an ultra sound but the lab work was never ordered and she was more than an hour late getting to the office. It was one run around after another.
in Spring Hill, TN |
Best Infertility specialist. I had seen other infertility specialists in the past but by far Dr. Session is the best she explained all my options and addressed all my concerns I never felt uncomfortable and she was always making sure that I was comfortable with my care. I had given up on trying to conceive due to past doctors not making me feel confident on the treatment plans as I they never really explained why they went a particular care plan clearly. I feel so lucky that I found her.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Session is always in a hurry, spends minimal time with patients and never answers questions. She is by far one of the worst providers I've ever had to deal with at Vanderbilt. On my last visit I waited 1 hr for my less than 5 minutes appointment with her. She left the room and just left me there with no instructions of what to do next, if she had faxed my medication and where, and when I how I should proceed if I wasn't pregnant the next time. My time is valuable too!
Have you seen Dr. Donna Session, MD?
Are you Dr. Session?