Dr. Donna Saatman, MD

Dr. Donna Saatman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Donna Saatman, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from State University Of New York in 1997 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, neurology, and more.

Florida Orthopaedic Institute

305 E Brandon Blvd

Brandon, FL 33511

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Carecentrix Health Plan
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Saatman

See how frequently Dr. Saatman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
Spondylolisthesis
Herniated Disc

Dr. Saatman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Saatman "Donna Saatman, MD is a uniquely trained and highly skilled neurosurgeon who is dedicated to improving the quality of her patient s lives. Dr. Saatman s practice model is to listen to the patient s complaints and complete a thorough physical exam. She then reviews all available radiographs and discusses all the findings with the patient prior to the end of the appointment. Dr. Saatman uses physical models, anatomical charts, diagrams, and multimedia to explain to the patient the cause of their symptoms. She then discusses treatment options. Many times, non invasive actions such as physical therapy, rest, a change in social behavior, and medications can relieve symptoms. If surgery is advised, Dr. Saatman uses the same tools to explain the surgical procedure and make clear why the procedure will alleviate their symptoms."

• Neurology

• University of South Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Moffitt Cancer Center
  • University of Florida

Dr. Saatman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saatman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saatman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saatman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saatman to family and friends
3.1
based on 39 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Saatman's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent
GOOD

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Saatman was very informative and professional. She was straight forward and spent 45 mins with me on my first visit. I had a c6-7 herniated disc that didnt respond to shots or therapy. I ultimately had a Mobi C disc replacement. I had instant relief. Best choice I have ever made. The staff...more
I agreed w the lack of care as to the Pt's time. My new pt apt was for 2:30. I got there at 2p & asked for the paper work. I was provided HIPPA docs & billing docs but nothing else. At 2:45 I asked if the dr was running late & was told she was 45 min behind. I sat and waited till 4:30p the...more

Hi there, we care immensely about our patients and are disappointed to hear about your first impression in our office. We apologize for the wait time and the lack of time the provider spent with you. We will be sure the provider is aware and our clinic leadership is alerted so we can work to improve our patient service.

Waited over 2 hours for less than 5 minutes with the Dr. She couldn't get out of exam room fast enough. She didn't even address what was going on. Waste of my time and money. BTW worst handshake ever.

We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet the highest standard, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Dr. Saatman is highly specialized in spine and neuro services, including cranial neurosurgery and has over 20 years of experience and thousands of successful outcomes. Again, we apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations. We will inform our clinic leaders of the extensive wait time and address this with Dr. Saatman.

Has no consideration for people's time. An appointment at 12:30 is probably last appointment of the day for the doctor but may get to them by 4:30.

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience at our office. Although I cannot give you your time back, we do value your time and appreciate that you chose FOI to care for you. We are aware of this concern and working hard with our providers to improve this for our patients.

Doctor was late arriving to the office. The office staff was very kind and professional but being told that I would wait for at least an hour before even going back for the appointment was ridiculous. I got there 30 minutes early to show courtesy for the doctor't time. I expect the same courtesy...more

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Saatman at Florida Orthopaedic Institute