Dr. Donna Miller, MD

Dr. Donna Miller, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Donna Miller, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 24 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada

861 Coronado Center Dr Ste 131

Henderson, NV 89052

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • PHCS
  • Teachers Health Trust
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Providence College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Bayfront Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends

Dr. Miller's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Miller is my GYN and conducts her practice with professionalism and compassion. She and her partner treat me, and the residents of my non-profit with care and respect. I have referred a number of friends and associates to her and her partner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Miller when I got pregnant from my old gyn. It was a first time pregnancy, which can be a little scary in itself, but I also had high blood pressure and some additional side effects that could have been even scarier, but Dr, Miller and her team never let me feel the stress. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She was very nice, very understanding and new exactly what was wrong. She was very explained everything down to showing us on a graph! Also, friendliest front desk staff I have ever experienced at a doctors office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Donna Millers office terminated our care in the middle of my wife's third trimester. We're left scrambling to find a replacement. We got a letter in the mail, citing no reason or explanation for canceling our working relationship. I suspect the reason was because we asked to reschedule 2 of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
I've been going to dr Miller for over 6 years now. She is truly spectacular . The beginning of the year was rough found out that I had to have a full blown hysterectomy. She told me my opinions but what was best was surgery. Also she see my adult daughter who was pregnant. They did everything thy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Miller?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Miller at Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist