Dr. Donna Kashani, MD

Dr. Donna Kashani, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

4225 Executive Sq Ste 600, La Jolla, CA 92037 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kashani was ranked number 1 of 1,282 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry physicians in California in 2015 by Healthgrades.   Read More

Dr. Kashani's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kashani's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatrynull
  • Psychiatrynull

No malpractice history found for California.

• Other Education

Experience with Dr. Kashani
      Dr. Kashani's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (51)
      in La Jolla, CA |
      I don't think I could have emotionally survived my recent stressors without Dr. Kashani's wisdom, support and guidance. She is a consummate professional and truly cares about the well-being of her clients. I only wish I would have had her intelligence and knowledge to guide me in past struggles but she was referred to me by a friend. She is very witty and funny as well. The receptionists are wonderful and I look forward to my appointments.
      in San Diego, CA |
      I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Kashani! I have taken my children to several psychiatrists and no one even comes close to her level of expertise, understanding and intelligence. You can tell she truly cares about the well-being of her clients and because of that, my children are thriving.
      Encinitas, CA |
      After seeing several of the "best" psychiatrists in LA, I can confidently say that no one is better. I was over medicated for 10 years--on 19 SSRIs and completely numb to everything that was going on in my life. I truly thought that I would never be fully happy or find a medication that was right for me, but Dr. Kashani changed this and found the right fit quickly. She is beyond approachable and understanding...she truly cares about her patients. Honestly convinced that she is heaven sent.
      San Diego, CA |
      Working with Dr. Kashani has been a godsend. My favorite part about our sessions is her ability to help me find connections between how I am feeling and what is going on in my life. She always nails that indescribable feeling that I can never verbalize. Additionally, she truly cares about her patients' well being. She is a wonderful mentor and someone who has helped my significantly in tough times.
      San Diego, CA |
      Dr. Kashani is a very intelligent and knowledgeable with the skills to meet the patients needs with medication and therapy. In treating our son, the doctor has been the only psychiatrist, among a list of seven psychiatrists, that has successfully administered the appropriate medication resulting in our son regaining his life and our family becoming stabilized. As a therapist, the Doctor takes the practical approach of addressing the patients immediate needs with sound advice and action plans
      San Diego, CA |
      Dr. Kashani has been really helpful in providing direction and support. She is a great listener and also gives some great advice. I walk out of our sessions always having taken something new and useful away.
      in La Jolla, CA |
      Dr. Kashani has been my therapist and medical doctor for the past nine years. I have the upmost respect for her both personally and professionally. Under her guidance, I have been able to achieve an emotionally healthy life that seemed completely out of reach nine years ago. I cannot stress strongly enough the quality of care I have received from her. She has also treated both of my adolescent children and enabled them to be the strong independent people they were meant to be.
      San Diego, CA |
      Dr. Kashani really listened to me and helped me understand my choices in treatment. She explained things well and was warm and empathetic. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her. My family really noticed a difference in my attitude and saw positive changes within a couple of weeks. Dr. Kashani is bright, articulate and educates patients about their condition. My life has changed for the better for good and I am very appreciative. The office is also very nice and clean
      in San Diego Ca |
      It is impossible to describe Dr. Kashani's many virtues in a small box. She is not only a an expert clinician but also a pragmatic individual who can provide sound direction towards a path for healing and wellness. She is strikingly smart and directive for those who need a little kick to regain momentum in the right direction. She is also tech savvy and directly accessible. I benefit from being under her care.
      The best!!!!
      San Diego, CA |
      I have been seeing this amazing woman since I was 13 years old. Not only has she saved my life, but she has helped me grow into the smart, independent, and confident young woman I was destined to be. I am so incredibly blessed to have a person like Dr.Kashani in my life!
      Have you seen Dr. Kashani?
      Are you Dr. Kashani? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kashani

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
      • Adjustment Disorder
      • Depression
      • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
      • Major Depressive Disorder
      • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

• Adolescent Counseling
      • Pediatric Counseling
      • Psychiatric Evaluation
      • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
      • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
      • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
      • Psychotherapy for Crisis
      • Psychotherapy Services
      • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

University Hospital Of Cleveland

Completed in 1993

University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Kashani has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Kashani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
      • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kashani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kashani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kashani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kashani says...