Dr. Donna Kashani, MD

Dr. Kashani
Telehealth services available

Donna Kashani, MD

4225 Executive Sq Ste 600 La Jolla, CA 92037

Dr. Donna Kashani, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in La Jolla, CA. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kashani to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in La Jolla

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Kashani accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kashani's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kashani's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Donna Kashani, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Kashani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kashani

Dr. Kashani?
Dr. Kashani is amazing. She’s had a very positive impact on my teenager. She’s phenomenal working with teenagers and providing them the safe space to open up. My daughter has mentioned how thankful she is to have a doctor like Dr. Kashani that truly listens, genuinely cares and offers positive strategies. Cannot say enough what a wonderful doctor she is and how thankful we are to have found her.
Shannon – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr Donna has helped me with many issues in the past 6 years. I found her to be upfront, very sharp and was able to recommend how I should handle each situation. I recently moved to Florida and williss my sessions with Dr Donna. I highly recommend her
Indy newsom – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani has been a great support to our daughter. She is approachable and kind and has a very relatable way of interacting with teens. Olivia looked forward to appointments with Dr. Kashani and always felt heard, understood and supported. Her humor was an added bonus and made the sessions fun and enjoyable! As a parent, I also appreciated how Dr. Kashani was able to share and reinforce some essential things with our daughter that we also discussed with her - it often comes across stronger when another trusted source weights in on teen issues!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani is professional, warm and knowledgeable. I am fortunate to be her patient and would highly recommend Dr. Kashani.
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
I saw Dr. Kashani for over 4 years and there is not 1 bad thing to say about her. She truly invests in her client's and is easily approachable. She was never too busy for whatever I was going through and even encouraged me to text her whenever if something was on my mind. She connected really well with me and I would recommend her to anyone. There is a reason she ranks #1!
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
I worked with Dr. Kashani to treat ADHD during high school and college, and depression, and anxiety, especially after my boyfriend passed away in 2017. She is the best! She goes out of her way for her patients, and truly cares for their well being. Even after I moved outside of California, she temporarily worked with me and helped me find the help I needed in another state. She is personable, extremely intelligent, and a truly great counselor!
Ljohnson – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr Kashani is an expert in human behavior, a fantastic listener, and she’s absolutely brilliant. I have seen her at many critical moments during my life and I always leave feeling powerful and motivated to handle whatever comes my way. She is the perfect blend of clinical knowledge, humor, compassion, and tough love when needed. I would recommend her to patients of any age seeking to improve their mental well being.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. KASHANI is a fantastic blend of empathetic confidante, plucky roommate, Yoda-like mentor, and George Carlinesque straight-talker. She is equal parts realist and optimist, a professional who cares like a friend.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
I have worked with Donna for 2 years now. She has been a huge help not only as far as my mental health goes but also in creating practical plans of action that I carry out in my professional life. She helps me stay organized and stay on track with my future goals and ambitions.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani has been my psychiatrist and therapist for a many years now and I can honestly say I don’t know what I would do without her. She is amazing at what she does, and her understanding of cognition and medicine is unmatched. She is direct, compassionate, extremely effective and truly makes her patients feel heard, loved, empowered, and aware. She heals. Dr. Kashani is one of the strongest, most intelligent people I know and I am so fortunate to have her in my life.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
My family and I are beyond pleased with the care our daughter has received and continues to receive from Dr. Kashani. She has a warm, intuitive nature, which helps draw out important information that is necessary for a accurate diagnosis. She successfully diagnosed our child with ADHD and Dyslexia. With this important information in hand, we were able to customize her learning plan and obtain an IEP from school. I am happy to say, our daughter just made straight A's in her 6th grade report card!
Jennifer in San Diego , CA – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani has impacted my life in so many positive ways and I’m very thankful to have found such an inspiring, supportive Psychiatrist. She has helped me navigate through my anxiety and ADHD. She is charismatic and has provided me with endless tools and support, which has helped nudge me towards finding direction, confidence, and strength.
kc – Aug 01, 2018
kc in La Jolla, CA – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
I first met with Dr. Kashani eight years ago after battling a horrible anxiety disorder. Donna has truly saved me in so many ways. Since I’ve been working with Donna, I’ve developed the tools I need to cope with my anxiety. The first time I left her office I felt like a huge weight had been lifted and my life was going to be worth living! She’s treated me with the upmost respect and care. She is the most helpful, knowledgeable and passionate doctor I’ve ever known. I am so lucky to know her!
Stephanie Ray Peters – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr Kashani provides over the top care and continues to be a huge part of our family's support structure following a tragic event. She easily identifies with adults and children and cuts to the point with each obstacle in order to find a better solution. She has a unique way of connecting with children (even resistant ones), so that the child almost doesn't even realize they are in therapy. She has given us the tools to be a better couple and parent team. We strongly recommend Dr. Kashani.
Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani really connected with our daughter and helped her navigate her through her anxiety and ADHD. She makes herself quickly available to our daughter and us whenever the need arises.
San Diego – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Working with Donna has been an absolute pleasure. It can be very difficult finding a psychiatrist that you can really trust and connect with. After just my first appointment, I was very happy with her and felt confident in our compatibility to work together. Not only is she very understanding and helpful but, you can tell she is a woman with lots of experience. She provides intellectual feedback and works closely with you to help further the understanding of yourself. She is awesome.
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kashani's for a few years. The most important requirement I had while looking for a psychiatrist was someone who I didn't feel judged by. She was amazing at reassuring me that there was no judgement and that she has heard it all. Thanks Dr. Kashani for guiding me through some very turbulent years.
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani is the best adolescent Psychiatrist. In addition to prescribing medications, she is very knowledgeable and gives input about all areas pertaining to adolescence. She is easily accessible and responsive to her clients' needs. I would definitely recommend her.
Del Mar – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani was very patient in figuring out what was at the root cause of our family’s issue. She is a great therapist and doctor, something you rarely see in a psychiatrist together. She changed our family dynamic significantly for the better. Being a parent from out of state and very concerned for my son in college, I now feel a sense of relief knowing he is seeing such a competent doctor. Couldn’t recommend Dr. Kashani more highly!
Anon – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kashani?

As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, Dr. Kashani is able to see patients virtually using a registered telehealth platform.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center
1993
University Hospital Of Cleveland

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Kashani communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kashani offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kashani offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kashani have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kashani offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kashani offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (858) 776-6267