Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Donna Kashani, MD
Dr. Kashani was ranked number 1 of 1,282 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry physicians in California in 2015 and 2016 by Healthgrades.

4225 Executive Sq Ste 600

La Jolla, CA 92037

Learn about Dr. Kashani

Dr. Kashani's Experience

Dr. Kashani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Depression
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Hospital Of Cleveland
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Case Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Kashani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kashani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kashani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kashani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kashani to family and friends
Dr. Kashani's Performance
in Rancho Santa Fe CA |
Dr Kashani saved my marriage and my parenting. She lovingly guilds while showing you the better way. I could not have had the incredible relationship with my husband and children I have with her constant help! Thank you DR Kashani
Honestly just stop looking for a psychiatrist and call up Donna. She is A LEGEND. She is the one for u. Most understanding person I've ever met. You can literally tell her your deepest darkest secret and doesn't judge or make u feel weird. She so cool I can't describe it. She took me from constantly anxious to ready to take on the world. I love her so much. After each sesh is done u just wanna hug her. So legendary can't describe it. More legendary than Chuck Norris
La Jolla, CA |
Dr. Kashani is an amazing doctor. She is available via text which makes scheduling appointments really easy. She is also very kind, insightful, and through in all her appointments. I always leave her office feeling better.
San Diego, CA |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kashani to family and friends. She' s professional while still, for lack of a better word, 'real.' Best psychiatrist I've had.
in San Diego, CA |
one of the most incredible humans I have ever met in my short life. has a huge heart & utilizes it in her profession. I am lucky to have known Dr. Kashani.
Very responsive and helpful!! She helped changed my life. Absolutely would recommend her to anyone. She is very intelligent and knows her stuff like the back of her hand.
in La Jolla, CA |
I don't think I could have emotionally survived my recent stressors without Dr. Kashani's wisdom, support and guidance. She is a consummate professional and truly cares about the well-being of her clients. I only wish I would have had her intelligence and knowledge to guide me in past struggles but she was referred to me by a friend. She is very witty and funny as well. The receptionists are wonderful and I look forward to my appointments.
in San Diego, CA |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Kashani! I have taken my children to several psychiatrists and no one even comes close to her level of expertise, understanding and intelligence. You can tell she truly cares about the well-being of her clients and because of that, my children are thriving.
Encinitas, CA |
After seeing several of the best psychiatrists in LA, I can confidently say that no one is better. I was over medicated for 10 years--on 19 SSRIs and completely numb to everything that was going on in my life. I truly thought that I would never be fully happy or find a medication that was right for me, but Dr. Kashani changed this and found the right fit quickly. She is beyond approachable and understanding...she truly cares about her patients. Honestly convinced that she is heaven sent.
San Diego, CA |
Working with Dr. Kashani has been a godsend. My favorite part about our sessions is her ability to help me find connections between how I am feeling and what is going on in my life. She always nails that indescribable feeling that I can never verbalize. Additionally, she truly cares about her patients' well being. She is a wonderful mentor and someone who has helped my significantly in tough times.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Kashani is a very intelligent and knowledgeable with the skills to meet the patients needs with medication and therapy. In treating our son, the doctor has been the only psychiatrist, among a list of seven psychiatrists, that has successfully administered the appropriate medication resulting in our son regaining his life and our family becoming stabilized. As a therapist, the Doctor takes the practical approach of addressing the patients immediate needs with sound advice and action plans
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Kashani has been really helpful in providing direction and support. She is a great listener and also gives some great advice. I walk out of our sessions always having taken something new and useful away.
in La Jolla, CA |
Dr. Kashani has been my therapist and medical doctor for the past nine years. I have the upmost respect for her both personally and professionally. Under her guidance, I have been able to achieve an emotionally healthy life that seemed completely out of reach nine years ago. I cannot stress strongly enough the quality of care I have received from her. She has also treated both of my adolescent children and enabled them to be the strong independent people they were meant to be.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Kashani really listened to me and helped me understand my choices in treatment. She explained things well and was warm and empathetic. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her. My family really noticed a difference in my attitude and saw positive changes within a couple of weeks. Dr. Kashani is bright, articulate and educates patients about their condition. My life has changed for the better for good and I am very appreciative. The office is also very nice and clean
in San Diego Ca |
It is impossible to describe Dr. Kashani's many virtues in a small box. She is not only a an expert clinician but also a pragmatic individual who can provide sound direction towards a path for healing and wellness. She is strikingly smart and directive for those who need a little kick to regain momentum in the right direction. She is also tech savvy and directly accessible. I benefit from being under her care.
The best!!!!
San Diego, CA |
I have been seeing this amazing woman since I was 13 years old. Not only has she saved my life, but she has helped me grow into the smart, independent, and confident young woman I was destined to be. I am so incredibly blessed to have a person like Dr.Kashani in my life!
Have you seen Dr. Donna Kashani, MD?
Are you Dr. Kashani?