Dr. Donna Holland, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 68

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Donna Holland, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of South Florida College Of Medicine medical school in 1978. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Donna Holland, MD
4895 REGENCY CT Boca Raton, FL 33434 ()

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Holland with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Holland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holland

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Holland

Dr. Holland nearly destroyed my life. I still have nightmares of the RTC she sent me to rot in for 2 years. It has since been shut down for abuse. I would like to let her know what she did to me. I was denied an education. When I went in I had a 3.75 gpa..I ended up getting a GED. I am PhD ABD working on my dissertation, but she slowed me down. I had my fingers, wrist, and ribs broken in take downs. I was in solitary for weeks. To this day it hurts that is why I teach Disability Studies. I have PTSD from it.The statute of limitations has passed but I wish I could sur. She also has old fashion views about sexuality. She does not understand transgender people or patient confidentiality. She thinks being transgender or gay is a disease - or at least she used to. Don't buy her old hippie looks. She is pure, cold, establishment. She nearly destroyed me. But child abuse, TBI, Autism, and being locked up and denied even books and paper for much of two years hasn't destroyed me. But it hurt me
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jennifer U – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Holland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Holland?