Dr. Donna Holland, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Holland

Research Physicians, PA

2499 Glades Rd Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Donna Holland, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and pediatric psychiatry.

Dr. Holland accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Holland's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Holland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holland

1.0

Dr. Holland?
What People Say About Dr. Donna Holland, MD
Dr. Holland nearly destroyed my life. I still have nightmares of the RTC she sent me to rot in for 2 years. It has since been shut down for abuse. I would like to let her know what she did to me. I was denied an education. When I went in I had a 3.75 gpa..I ended up getting a GED. I am PhD ABD working on my dissertation, but she slowed me down. I had my fingers, wrist, and ribs broken in take downs. I was in solitary for weeks. To this day it hurts that is why I teach Disability Studies. I have PTSD from it.The statute of limitations has passed but I wish I could sur. She also has old fashion views about sexuality. She does not understand transgender people or patient confidentiality. She thinks being transgender or gay is a disease - or at least she used to. Don't buy her old hippie looks. She is pure, cold, establishment. She nearly destroyed me. But child abuse, TBI, Autism, and being locked up and denied even books and paper for much of two years hasn't destroyed me. But it hurt me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Holland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Holland?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry