Dr. Donna Givens, MD

Dr. Donna Givens, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Donna Givens, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Grants Pass, OR. She is 40 years old. Dr. Givens is affiliated with Asante Three Rivers Medical Center.

Dr. Givens' Experience

See how Dr. Givens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Givens

Dr. Givens accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Givens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Givens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Givens to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Givens' Performance
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr. Givens is starting a new direct primary care program without insurance. We just pay a monthly membership for our family of 3. I think she's wonderful for putting more time into her patients, and she already helped my daughter start feeling better. My daughter had developed a respiratory infection that may have turned into walking pneumonia. Dr. Givens checked her out and prescribed the right meds. Finally! And I don't have to overpay for each visit because we have her monthly membership.
Rogue River,OR |
I found Dr Givens to be very impersonal and her staff rude. They were an unfriendly, unorganized bunch both on the phone and in person. The waiting room was also a mess. If I could give them no stars I would.
in Grants Pass, OR |
I have always received quick and efficient care when visiting Dr. Givens. Very helpful staff. Wait times are short. Reminders for appointments are called in by the office the day prior to the visit. All in all a very good overall experience.
Citrus Heights, CA |
Can not comment on Dr. Givens; have never met her. Her PA (Michelle Cambron) I've only met once(new patient), and she seems knowledgeable, and supportive. Office staff is very helpful. Their online patient log-in has not been helpful. I logged in and found no notes whatsoever. No records of office visits. No test results. Furthermore, when I clicked on the option to send a message to my provider, my provider (Ms. Cambron) was not listed.And I am asked to review a provider I've never met.
Selma, OR |
Love Dr. G. Always gets to the bottom of my issues without throwing pills. So many things I have battled health wise solved by her! Love the time she spends face to face with me In the office and fast referrals to specialists if needed. Also as a nurse I work with her patients in the field and they love her and always responsive to Orders and patient needs.
in Grants Pass, OR |
We really like how Dr. Givens cares about us and has taken excellent care of us for a long time now. We appreciate how her office takes care of my husband's medicine when needed. Thank you!
in Grants Pass |
Respectful and knowledgeable. Spoke to me not a computer. Thorough. Office staff pleasant and helpful.
in Merlin, OR |
Dr Givens always has the time to talk with me about all my issues, she answers all my questions. She involves me in my treatment options and takes the time to discuss each option completely. Very happy to have Dr Givens as my primary physician.
Wolf Creek, OR |
Had no trouble making an appointment, did have to wait after arriving for my appointment, but things come up and that happens sometimes. Listened to me and didn't force any tests, etc. that I did not want.
in Cave Junction, OR |
waited 4 months for appt. lost my medical records. waited 50 min to see the doctor on my first appointment
Grants Pass, OR |
Very poor follow up. I saw her for a irregular heat beat and she did not even take my pulse, she just sent me to the hospital for an ekg and another 300 hundred dollar bill.
Have you seen Dr. Donna Givens, MD?
Are you Dr. Givens?

Compare Dr. Givens

Dr. Givens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Givens has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Givens' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Givens does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Givens and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Givens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Givens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Givens does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Givens and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.