Family Medicine  |
Dr. Donna Gates, MD
Dr. Donna Gates, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Gates is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Greensboro Office

• MedCost
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Gates

Dr. Gates' Experience

Dr. Gates' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• J C Edwards Sch Med Marshall U
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Moses H Cone Meml Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Moses H Cone Meml Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Gates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gates to family and friends
Dr. Gates' Performance
I have been a patient of Dr. Gates for over 15 years. I don't have a single complaint. I hope she'll be my doctor for another 15 years.
Received reminder for medcheck visit prior to appointment, and was in & out quickly. As always, Dr Donna Gates took appropriate amount of time explaining key items and answered all of my questions.
I had an excellent experience. Entire staff was very helpful and kind. Dr Gates answered all questions and concerns. I am so thankful to have Dr. Gates as my physician.
I'm almost always satisfied with the service and treatment I receive from Dr. Gates and her staff. I've been with her for a long time.
I was there for my annual wellness visit. Everything went well. My issues were addressed in a professional manner.
Very prompt, diagnosed it , prescribed medicine. Explained how long to take, warnings and if not seeing results to come back.
I have always received the best treatment with Dr. Donna Gates.
It was my wellness visit. It was timely. My concerns were addressed. Dr. Gates has treated me over 30 yrs. She has been awesome the entire time.
Love my doctor!! Been her patient for about 28 years (I think)! The lab personnel are super! And the nurse is sweet!
Dr. Gates is always very caring and personable. She has been my primary treating physician for a long time and she honestly cares about me as a patient and a person.
good
My experience was excellent. I was not kept waiting long, and Dr. Gates took time to do a thorough exam and answer any questions I had.
My experience started with my arrival at the front desk. The individual who initially helped me as I checked in was very friendly. Everyone from that point forward treated me with kindness and respect. Dr. Gates has been my physician for many years, and she is the physician I saw on my last visit. Dr. Gates showed genuine concern for me and took time to talk with me, listen to me and address my concerns. I didn't feel like a number or a statistic.
Although she is not my primary care physician, I was extremely satisfied.
Pregnancy test and discussed further treatment. I was referred to Eagle OBGYN.
Dr. Gates is always on schedule and does not keep me waiting. She is very personable and takes time to listen to my concerns. She offers good advice in a supportive manner. Her examinations are thorough and I feel fortunate to be in her care for my health and well-being.
Got in quickly. Pleasant and quick
Adequate for a wellness checkup.
Dr. Gates is always very thorough in reviewing health aspects of my chart with me and in addressing any issues I may raise. I feel very secure with her as my health care professional.
Enjoyed seeing Dr. Gates.
Excellent! Dr. Gates did a thorough examination.
No waiting. Efficient and kind service by all. Excellent communication by nurse and doctor. I have a phobia of needles, but left the office without a tear. Thanks!
It was a good experience and everything was explained.
I was having an uncomfortable feeling in my throat. I was checked out and left feeling better about my condition. I received a prescription and some helpful advice.
DR GATES AND THE STAFF ARE THE GREATEST
It is great to have a doctor show they really care about you as a person, and care about your health. Dr. Gates is always concerned about my health and quality of life. The staff at Eagle Physicians Brassfield, help make your experience very pleasant.
This was a blood pressure recheck; and, as usual, my experience with Dr. Gates did a GREAT!!!!!!!!
Highly professional, very competent and extremely kind. Listens really well and explains clearly. On time!
Annual checkup went ok
Very well - yearly physical - blood work - general update on health and health issues
Dr Gates was welcoming, listened well and made me feel comfortable to talk about any issues.
I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room, examining room, to get blood drawn or to exit.
My experience was good. I never have a bad experience. Dr. Gates is always up front about my condition and always answer my questions.
Very pleased with my doctor and the service at this facility.
I am very happy with Dr. Gates and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Donna Gates, MD?
Are you Dr. Gates?