Dr. Donna Ferrero, MD

Non-Surgical Orthopedics | Female

Dr. Donna Ferrero, MD
Dr. Donna Ferrero, MD is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor who practices in Rochester, NY. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ferrero is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Ferrero's Experience

See how Dr. Ferrero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferrero

Dr. Ferrero accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Ferrero is now accepting new patients
Rochester601 ELMWOOD AVE Box 665
Rochester, NY 14642
(585) 275-5321Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ferrero has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ferrero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferrero to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Ferrero's Performance
    GOOD
rochester, ny |
not enough room for me to say how horrible this doctor is. DONT EVER GO TO HER. She should not have a medical license and I'm ready to contact the medical board. My PC doc also said all his patients say she is horrible. I have multiple back injuries for 27 years (documented), she said I had none. She said the protruding bone spur in my neck was a simple muscle pull when I've had imaging studies to show what I said is true. At the end she said "you never need to follow up ever again !"...DONT GO!
in Canandaigua, NY |
Never! Worst most disturbing Dr. appointment I've ever had. First, I waited a half hour in line just to check in. Next I was harassed by the person checking me in about being late for my appointment. To finally being told by the Fererro that she can't help me. After following her directions to go to physical therapy between Trigger shots. It was my second time there. She does not like chronic cases. She also accused me of late She's a peach! Don't waste your money or time!
in Hilton, NY |
I just met Dr Ferrero after having zero results or answers from doctors including a shoulder specialist, a Pt person told me you can't be helped her but I will refer you to a neck specialist (Dr Ferrero)..I was so happy to see her smiling face and she is so friendly and down to earth. Excellent bedside manor!!We came up with a plan with deep massage by one of the best followed by injections :) I can't tell you how great it feels to finally have hopened after 30 Years! !! Highly recommend her
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Ferrero's office is like a factory. Patients are all treated the same and there is no individual plan of care for anyone. Get em in and get em out!! I suffered a herniated disc which was VERY painful. She offered medication that was not effective and basically told me that beyond that there wasn't nothing she could do. She actually told me to go to urgent care if it was that bad! She spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and speaks so fast and over you when you talk! Just terrible!!
in Canandaigua, NY |
Was only my second visit with her. She told me I can't do anything for you, I will send you back to your primary. She never ordered any tests or blood work, but still diagnosed me with fibro myalgia.. Took me 48 minutes to get to here office, waited 45 minutes to see her, she spent less than 5 minutes. I didn't even have time to ask a question and she was gone.. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, SHE IS HORRIBLE AND HAS NO CONCERN, SHE SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR!!!!
in Rochester, NY |
Extremely caring and good understanding of problem. I feel very comfortable dealing with Dr. Ferraro!
Rochester, NY |
Very caring empathetic physician! Explained my diagnosis and gave treatment recommendations which significantly helped my low back pain!
in Waterport, NY |
Both my husband & I saw her, me for osteoarthritis pain and he for back pain. She prescribed the same drug to both of us, Gabapentin, which is an addictive, habituating drug often used for a myriad of conditions. She neglected to tell either of us about the serious side effects and addictive qualities of the drug, nor did she mention how difficult withdrawal would be. She provided absolutely no info, other than start with 300 mg and increase until you feel that you have reached the right dose.
Have you seen Dr. Donna Ferrero, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferrero?

Compare Dr. Ferrero

Dr. Ferrero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Ferrero has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ferrero's Board Certifications

Completed in 1998

• French
  • Italian
  • Russian

Dr. Ferrero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferrero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics