Dermatology  |
Female
Donna Beddingfield, PA-C
Donna Beddingfield, PA-C is a dermatology provider who practices in Salida, CO. She has been practicing for 15 years.

Salida Dermatology

248 E 1st St

Salida, CO 81201

• Cofinity

Learn about Donna Beddingfield

• Dermatology

Donna Beddingfield does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Donna Beddingfield has no awards or honors listed.

Donna Beddingfield has no media or publications listed.

Donna Beddingfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Donna Beddingfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Donna Beddingfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Donna Beddingfield to family and friends
Donna Beddingfield's Performance
in Gunnison |
Best experience, and I've had more than one bad one at another local office in the past. Sheree is sweet, caring, and professional. My skin check was very thorough, my precancerous spots diagnosed and treated, and my mind was put at ease. Her staff is warm and friendly, and very knowledgeable. I will recommend her to everyone I know.
Poncha Springs, CO |
The appointments I've had with Ms. Beddingfiled have been thorough and she's been patient with all of my questions. I will be back.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I went to Beddingfield's clinic to get some strange skin dry patches on my leg and face examined. She was able to diagnose them immediately and talked me through what they were. She then did a complete body exam and explained what to look for in the future. She was quick, yet thorough. It did take a couple of tries to get an appointment scheduled. At first I emailed and that didn't work, so I called.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I can only give 5 stars on this page and wish I could leave 10! Salida Dermatology and Donna S. BEDDINGFIELD PA-C, are the best dermatology experience I have ever had. I've been seeing dermatologist for decades all over Colorado and this clinic and Beddingfields care are no question the best I have ever received. She is personal, smart and exceeds expectations. The entire staff helped me feel relaxed and genuinely cared for.
Salida, CO |
A wonderful experience for myself and my 7 year old daughter. Thank you for your compassion, guidance and treatment with my daughter. An incredibly positive experience - highly recommend.
in Salida, co |
Excellent medical service- timely, proficient and courteous.
in Salida, CO |
Ms. Beddingfield has a high degree of professionalism and I loved her patient demeanor. She spent time in doing my check up which was very thorough. I even brought my elderly father in for a check up while he was visiting from out of state because the level of care was superior to what he receives at home and was able to get him an appointment sooner! Thank you for the high level of care and service to our community.
Sheree is an excellent provider with a friendly and competent staff that has taken great care of me. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else!
Salida, CO |
Sheree listened without rushing, and was quite thorough. Her staff is very professional, and I felt welcomed and comfortable in her clinic.
in Salida, CO |
I highly recommend Ms. Beddingfield and her staff. When you walk into the clinic, you feel right at ease from the peaceful surroundings as well as the friendly and helpful front desk staff. Ms. Beddingfield is a PA-C that knows her stuff and really takes the time to discuss your health concerns. You won't find a health professional with a better bedside manner.
in Salida, CO |
Comfortable office, friendly people, excellent care.
in Alamosa, CO |
I did not know Ms. Beddingfield was not a doctor. I feel misled by her and her staff for allowing me to have surgery by someone who never went to medical school or had the training I assumed she did. Beware!
Crested Butte, CO |
I received excellent care from Ms. Beddingfield. She took the time to listen to my concerns and told me about my condition. I had been misdiagnosed for years by a local dermatologist.
in Crestone, CO |
Donna is both caring and meticulous.
Have you seen Donna Beddingfield, PA-C?
Are you Donna Beddingfield?

Visit Donna Beddingfield