Dr. Dong Chul Park, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dong Chul Park, MD

Neurology | Male

Harford Neurology Associates 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 208 Bel Air, MD 21014 Get Directions

Dr. Dong Chul Park, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Bel Air, MD. He has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Park is affiliated with UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.

Dr. Park's Experience

See how Dr. Park's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Park

Dr. Park accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Park has admitting privileges.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Park's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
    GOOD
Iam giving Dr.park a one star only because there is not a zero! This doctor is terrible he dismissed me as if there was nothing wrong he laughed when reading my test results and did not think I should have been there had a test done he took 10 minutes to set up and 5 minutes doing the test said there was nothing wrong when asked him what to do next he said he could not help opened the door and showed us the exit...don't waste your time and money on this doctor....
Washington, DC |
I would not waste your time with this Doctor . I went to him for help with cluster headaches and was told only men get them and I would most likely be in the hospital on narcotics if I actually got them . He offered no advise and I felt he was dismissing me, he actually laughed at me! Never Again! I'll go somewhere else to get the help I need.
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Park was very difficult to understand and when asked to repeat himself, he woukd simply speak louder. As a pregnant patient, who has to consider my own needs and my child's safety, I was looking for a doctor to explain my options. That was NOT Dr. Park at all. I ended the appointment in tears. He was rude, condescending, and explained very little. Not only would I not recommend him, I will actively spread the word, so that no one else has to be subjected to this man.
Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Park and his practice are more concerned with billing than they are with the health of their patients. I had a car accident after suffering from a migraine and he wouldn't see me in the event my insurance wouldn't pay for the visit since it was the result of an automobile accident.
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Park was completely dismissive of my father's neurological health history. While we tried to relate the causes of his condition, he laughed then pulled up some pictures on google to "explain" how he could help. Most importantly, the office never followed up to make an appointment for the procedure, allowing my father's condition to deteriorate.
Forest Hill |
Dr Park was rushing and laughing when I was telling him my symptoms and asking questions. Before he even ran tests he was laughing while basically telling me it was nothing. His bedside manner is poor and has discouraged me from seeing anyone with that practice. I would not recommend him to anyone. He just seemed not to care at all.
in Nottingham, MD |
Dr. Park is wonderful. He changed my life --- should be so fortunate to meet a doctor like him. Now I am free from my bad migraine. He respond a little slow but he is accurate and very knowledgeable.
Pylesville, MD |
He never listens to his patients. I waited in the waiting room for more than 45 minutes. He then didn't realize I was a patient that he had seen before until we got back to the room and he looked on his computer. We spent 8 minutes in the room and that was the visit. My advice go look for another doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Dong Chul Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?

Compare Dr. Park

Dr. Park's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Yonsei University, College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

• Korean

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology