Dr. Donatella Graffino, MD

Dr. Donatella Graffino, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Donatella Graffino, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Cedar Knolls, NJ. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Graffino is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center.

Dr. Graffino's Experience

See how Dr. Graffino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Graffino

Dr. Graffino accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Graffino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Graffino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graffino to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Graffino's Performance
    FAIR
Parsippany, NJ |
Terrible Doctor if you need someone for immunology. I knew I had an IGG deficiency due to prior diagnosis and severe sinus infections and was hoping to get treatment for this condition. After sending me for blood tests every 3 months to monitor she kept saying it wasn't bad enough for treatment. So I suffered for 4 more years. Finally I was given hope my new ENT sent me to a new Immunologist. I had my records transferred to him and he was horrified that she didn't treat me.
Cranford, NJ |
My experience was awful. Dr. Graffino was not friendly during my initial interview and she had the effrontery of calling me a liar when I told her that I had not taken any antihistemine during the previous week. I feel sorry for her patients who have to deal with such a disagreeable person.
in Millington |
Visit to Dr.Graffino - Jan 2017.Big disappointment.She started off badly by telling me no one ever died from a post nasal drip.I had to inform her I nearly did! At one time my PND was so severe it would have suffocated me to death had I lay down.Also, mucus blocks my throat at night causing me to gasp.After 2 tests revealed nothing she presribed me a nasal spray which isnt going to do much.She didnt bother to get to the cause of the drip. Told me to come back if it gets worse! Dont go to her!
Woodbridge, NJ |
Dr. Graffino's ability at diagnosing is extremely poor. Being a physician myself I was mortified at how little she knew about the human body. I would never recommend or refer to this practitioner.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Graffino since 2000 and have always found her to be warm and approachable, with great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to and has always been able to answer any questions we have had with trustworthy knowledge. She is a great doctor and I would highly recommend her. She also conducted my peanut challenge, which I was not at all looking forward to, and she made it so much fun! She is very lighthearted and happy to help in any way she can!
Have you seen Dr. Donatella Graffino, MD?
Are you Dr. Graffino?

Compare Dr. Graffino

}

Dr. Graffino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Graffino has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Graffino's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs

Overlook Hospital

Completed in 1985

UMDNJ Nj Med School

Completed in 1988

Dr. Graffino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graffino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics