Dr. Donald Yoo, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Donald Yoo, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Donald B. Yoo, M.D. 120 S Spalding Dr Ste 315 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Get Directions

Dr. Donald Yoo, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center and Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Yoo's Experience

See how Dr. Yoo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yoo

Dr. Yoo accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Yoo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yoo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoo to family and friends
    Dr. Yoo's Performance
    in Seattle, WA |
    I had a primary rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal last year and I'm seriously loving my result. His bedside manner is excellent and the staff are also very attentive and caring. I have a feminine nose with slimmer face now and I'm enjoying my new look so much. If I had to choose again, I would still choose Dr. Yoo over and over again. Thanks Dr. Yoo.
    in Ganado, TX |
    Dr. Yoo was absolutely awesome from beginning to end.. the procedure..top of the line. Truly cared that I was going to get satisfied results! I've hated my nose since my early teens. I'm 27 now and could finally afford it, flew from TX for an in person consultation and the procedure.. not one regret! Also..Yvette Jimenez(office staff) was amazing! She helped me from start to finish with any and all concerns, even after office hours.. she always responded quickly to my texts! definitely an asset!
    in Hollywood, CA |
    Amazing surgeon. Did a great job on my nose and I am seriously grateful for his talent.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I wanted to show appreciation to Dr. Don Yoo and staff. My experience with everyone at the office was excellent from the day I first walked into the consultation (for Asian Rhinoplasty Septoplasty Surgery.) I was very nervous and hesitant in the beginning, but after the first visit I felt relieved and calm about going thru with the procedure.The extra time and effort he put in was certainly worthwhile because I feel so much better now being able to breath when I had a deviated septum as well a
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I've always hated my side profile, but wasn't really up for surgery, the sound of surgery always scared me a little bit. Finally decided to check out the non surgical rhinoplasty. I did some research to find a really good Dr. I took my time looking for the right Dr, until I found Dr. Yoo. The reviews on his website were all amazing, and the photos of the before and after for the non surgical rhinoplasty were amazing! I'm 1000% glad I did this! It makes a huge difference, I love it!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr. Donald Yoo. He is exceptional. Very precise and observant. The surgery has addressed all of my concerns (mostly aesthetic). Ever since I got my stitches taken out, I've been enjoying the recovery & my new look. Once the swelling goes down, I'll be even more thrilled than I am now. I cannot describe how glad I am to have chosen Dr. Yoo as my surgeon.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because of the amazing experience I had with him over the past couple of years. I had a really bad nose job from back in the days from a different surgeon. Dr. Yoo took out the silicone and used my own cartilage to fix my nose. have been beyond happy with my nose for the past 2 years. All the issues I had with my previous nose have been fixed and the shape is also much prettier. An amazingly talented surgeon!
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    The best facial plastics surgeon in California. He is absolutely artistic, precise and thorough.
    Have you seen Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yoo?

Dr. Yoo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Yoo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yoo's Board Certifications

Completed in 2012

Duke University

Graduated in 2002

• Korean

Dr. Yoo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yoo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Asian Eyelid Surgery
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Botox® Injection
    • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
    • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Restylane® Injections