Dr. Donald Yoo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Yoo

Donald B. Yoo, M.D.

120 S Spalding Dr Ste 315 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Donald Yoo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Yoo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yoo

Dr. Yoo?
Dr. Yoo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Donald Yoo, MD
I love Dr. Yoo! Always friendly and ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I have used him for non-surgical procedures and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I had a primary rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal last year and I'm seriously loving my result. His bedside manner is excellent and the staff are also very attentive and caring. I have a feminine nose with slimmer face now and I'm enjoying my new look so much. If I had to choose again, I would still choose Dr. Yoo over and over again. Thanks Dr. Yoo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Dr. Yoo was absolutely awesome from beginning to end.. the procedure..top of the line. Truly cared that I was going to get satisfied results! I've hated my nose since my early teens. I'm 27 now and could finally afford it, flew from TX for an in person consultation and the procedure.. not one regret! Also..Yvette Jimenez(office staff) was amazing! She helped me from start to finish with any and all concerns, even after office hours.. she always responded quickly to my texts! definitely an asset!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Amazing surgeon. Did a great job on my nose and I am seriously grateful for his talent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I wanted to show appreciation to Dr. Don Yoo and staff. My experience with everyone at the office was excellent from the day I first walked into the consultation (for Asian Rhinoplasty Septoplasty Surgery.) I was very nervous and hesitant in the beginning, but after the first visit I felt relieved and calm about going thru with the procedure.The extra time and effort he put in was certainly worthwhile because I feel so much better now being able to breath when I had a deviated septum as well a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I've always hated my side profile, but wasn't really up for surgery, the sound of surgery always scared me a little bit. Finally decided to check out the non surgical rhinoplasty. I did some research to find a really good Dr. I took my time looking for the right Dr, until I found Dr. Yoo. The reviews on his website were all amazing, and the photos of the before and after for the non surgical rhinoplasty were amazing! I'm 1000% glad I did this! It makes a huge difference, I love it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr. Donald Yoo. He is exceptional. Very precise and observant. The surgery has addressed all of my concerns (mostly aesthetic). Ever since I got my stitches taken out, I've been enjoying the recovery & my new look. Once the swelling goes down, I'll be even more thrilled than I am now. I cannot describe how glad I am to have chosen Dr. Yoo as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because of the amazing experience I had with him over the past couple of years. I had a really bad nose job from back in the days from a different surgeon. Dr. Yoo took out the silicone and used my own cartilage to fix my nose. have been beyond happy with my nose for the past 2 years. All the issues I had with my previous nose have been fixed and the shape is also much prettier. An amazingly talented surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
The best facial plastics surgeon in California. He is absolutely artistic, precise and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoo?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2007
2006
2002

• Korean

Dr. Yoo accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yoo has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(310) 275-2467Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Yoo's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Facial Trauma
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yoo treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average